1. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 04:511 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    OK. So let me see if I have this straight. Those who do go to heaven must.

1. Believe that there is only one God
    2. Believe in what he has tried to tell us all of this time.

So what must we believe that he has tried to tell us all of this time in order to be saved? In short, what must we do to be saved?

Also, do you think that there will be heaven on earth once we all believe the same thing? Do you think this will happen?
    Although it was not for me, but I think I can answer the question from my point of view

So what must we believe that he has tried to tell us all of this time in order to be saved? In short, what must we do to be saved?

Submit ourselves to him, love him, worship him, follow his law on earth, as he told us through his prophets.

Also, do you think that there will be heaven on earth once we all believe the same thing? Do you think this will happen?

Yes I belive it will happen, one day.

------------------------------------------
  2. Earth
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 05:40
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Although it was not for me, but I think I can answer the question from my point of view

[b]So what must we believe that he has tried to tell us all of this time in order to be saved? In short, what must we do to be saved?

Submit ourselves to him, love him, worship him, follow his law on earth, as he told us through his prophets.

Also, do yo ...[text shortened]... pen?

------------------------------------------[/b]
    Absolutely!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 12:39

Also, do you think that there will be heaven on earth once we all believe the same thing? Do you think t ...[text shortened]... pen?

------------------------------------------[/b]
    So according to your definition, does this include Christians and Jews? Also, how do you view heaven on earth coming about?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 12:401 edit
    Originally posted by Varqa
    Absolutely!
    I guess we will now defer to abosyney. Let me know if you disagree with any of his comments.
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 02:53
    So according to your definition, does this include Christians and Jews? Also, how do you view heaven on earth coming about?
    According to Varqa if every one belive in what GOD tried to tell us all this long there will be no Christians or Jews. They all will be submiting, following what GOD wants from thim.

Let me ask you a question:

Do you find the Christianity in the Bible? I mean does GOD in the Bible call belivers Christians. I didn't read it, and I don't think you will find it. And I know the followers of Jesus Christ called Christians may be 100 years later.

Do you find Judist in the Bible? Jews are the name of a race. And the religion is named after the race who follow it.

So simply there is no Christianity or Judist. These all are names given to people according to their belives.

If you belive that we should submit to GOD, and what GOD accept from you as a religon is submission, and you follow that then you found the right way.

If we talk about Islam, then the word Islam = submission. And that name is not givin to the religion by people. No, it simply what the follower did, they submit themselved to GOD.

I know you will say why should Islam as a religon be the right way.

I will tell forget about the religon now, look about what we talk about and what you said.

1- Belive in the only one GOD.
    2- Submit yourself to him.
    3- Worship him.
    4- Follow his law.

Does islam answer these points?

If you want we can discuss this, but I want to know what you think.

----------------------------------

For the heaven on earth, yes I belive there will be a time when all people living on earth will be submiting (Muslims 🙂 ) they will follow the same faith. And that will lead to justice and people will live in peace. I know you may be surprized but that when Jesus come back 🙂 but he will be a muslim.

I don't know if I was clear.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 12:26

1- Belive in the only one GOD.
    2- Submit yourself to him.
    3- Worship him.
    4- Follow his law.
    So these are the criterea for being saved? So those who call themselves Christians or Jewish can be saved as well as long as they follow these criterea?
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 12:56
    So these are the criterea for being saved? So those who call themselves Christians or Jewish can be saved as well as long as they follow these criterea?
    yes,

but the question is how can they do that?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 13:151 edit
    yes,

but the question is how can they do that?
    The key I guess is following God's law so it then comes down to what you interpret that law to be. For the Christian we follow Christs command that he is the way, the truth, and the life and that no one comes to the Father but by him and him alone. As a Muslim you would interpret this differently than I would I am sure or you would say that his words have been corrupted. But then you have writings in the New Testament by such men as Paul and Peter who back the beliefs of Christianity and not of the Quran. So then it gets down to which prophets actually speak for God and which do not and why.

Historically you are correct in that the early Christians did not call themselves Christians. The movement used to be called "The Way". Why do you think that is?

Just out of curiosity, how do the Jews differ from Islam? How have they fallen off the straight and narrow path of Islam?
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 03:45
    The key I guess is following God's law so it then comes down to what you interpret that law to be. For the Christian we follow Christs command that he is the way, the truth, and the life and that no one comes to the Father but by him and him alone. As a Muslim you would interpret this differently than I would I am sure or you would say that his words have b ...[text shortened]... the Jews differ from Islam? How have they fallen off the straight and narrow path of Islam?
    Hi, I'm sorry I didn't reply to you, I'm very busy, I hope I will be able to find time next weekend.

Regards

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree