1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 03:00
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    False prophet alert!
    Are there "true" or "genuine" prophets you believe in, by way of contrast?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 06:551 edit
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    they quit trying to predict the End of the World
    The Watchtower has epically failed so many times that even Wikipedia has a page about it 😆

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Society_unfulfilled_predictions
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 10:26
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    At least you admit to not having a total grasp of the situation.
    Did you edit my post? Where did I say whatever?
    Please identify where I said it

Did you read this?
    Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:04
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Did you edit my post? Where did I say whatever?

Did you read this?
    Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.
    Mr. Palamar accepts no responsibility for anything he does or says. He's a false prophet.
  5. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:47
    Did you edit my post? Where did I say [b]whatever?

Did you read this?
    Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.[/b]
    That is from your ad hominem attack on page nine of this thread.

It will serve you and others best, and I would personally appreciate it, too, that in the future you reserve your attacks for the game of chess.

Because the interpretation of the Holy Spirit, which is the basis of this thread, is not supportive of such attack, count it a blessing that I did not quote the flaming and unnecessary excessive offensive language in its entirety.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:521 edit
    That is from your ad hominem attack on page nine of this thread.

It will serve you and others best, and I would personally appreciate it, too, that in the future you reserve your attacks for the game of chess.

Because the interpretation of the Holy Spirit, which is the basis of this thread, is not supportive of such attack, count it a blessing that I did not quote the flaming and unnecessary excessive offensive language in its entirety.
    What foolishness are you talking ... here is the socalled 'attack' and 'flaming language'.

Have you actually fooled anyone into believing that you are a prophet of God or angel from heaven or whatever? Because it does not appear that you are succeeding here. The other thing is that an angel and a prophet are two separate and distinct types of Gods messengers. You seem to be in doubt as to what exactly you are.

First of all you took my 'whatever' completely out of context. You have made these predictions in 2016 and they have not come to pass. Therefore according to the Holy Spirit you are a false prophet

In the days of Moses you would be stoned to death. Count it a blessing that in these times we are more tolerant of your type.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:531 edit
    That goes for you, too, handyandy.
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:55
    What foolishness are you talking ... here is the socalled 'attack' and 'flaming language'.

[i]Have you actually fooled anyone into believing that you are a prophet of God or angel from heaven or whatever? Because it does not appear that you are succeeding here. The other thing is that an angel and a prophet are two separate and distinct types of Gods me ...[text shortened]... d be stoned to death. Count it a blessing that in these times we are more tolerant of your type.
    you know, im trying to eat my breakfast. lol. made me choke on an egg
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:57
    That goes for you, too.
    i dont recall handyandy claiming to be a prophet

by the way, do you even know what a prophet does
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    The Watchtower has epically failed so many times that even Wikipedia has a page about it 😆

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Society_unfulfilled_predictions
    i didnt know that, but it is funny
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 15:59
    You have made these predictions
    Interpretation of the Holy Spirit is not prediction.
  12. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 16:01
    In the days of Moses you would be stoned to death.
    That would be in the days of Saul of Tarsus, not Moses.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 16:06
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    you know, im trying to eat my breakfast. lol. made me choke on an egg
    Lol .. The man has no credibility or integrity. He should do the decent thing and back off.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 16:08
    Interpretation of the Holy Spirit is not prediction.
    The Holy Spirit cannot make prophesies which do not come to pass. In 2016 you predicted the 3 days of darkness would be in November 2016. It never happened. Now you claim that it is in Dec 2018. You are a fraud.
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 16:15
    Originally posted by @secondson
    [b]"If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing,.."

What angel was sent ahead of Jesus' first advent? Are you talking about Gabriel?

"...is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?"

This second ...[text shortened]... This is a bit peculiar. What kingship? And what is the scripture reference in Daniel about that?[/b]
    My friend, i wouldnt jump to the conclusion that servants of God would not come to this chess site. They do all the time. Nor would i ever conclude that God has no interest in us, even here.

the scripture tells us to always treat others with respect, you never know when the one you talk with may even be an angel.

but going back to Gods servants. scripture states. there are the everyday plates and glasses we use to dine with, then there are those for special occasions. This talks about many things. one of which is ourselves. we ourselves are ordinary people. yet there are moments that extrodinary things come from us. it is in those moments, God uses us. we become like silver and gold vessels. and for a moment, Gods special servants.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree