Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @edward-palamar
I'm not claiming, I don't owe you anything, as if you're the coat check girl and I need to present my ticket to you.

You should be thankful for the information provided.

And if you expect me to answer a question without proper punctuation after such insinuation, I suggest you try a few more eggs, maybe the Holy Spirit will gag some manners into you.
The Holy Spirit didn't seem to give Sampson much in manners now, did it. And i have no intent to change who i am.

Its good that you are not claiming to be any prophet. and as for your information - join the crowd of on line predicters. I read none of them either, they are all spinning wheels.

you know, you could seem prophetic. from this day forward, keep claiming the next day as the end. because on one of them you will be right.

i can promise you this, within your lifetime you will see the Great Day of the Lord.

P

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

I was fairly certain of what he meant, too, but I chose to correct him anyway, and as such, it isn't arguing on my behalf.

So you get a glimpse of me as St. John the Baptist, and through Christ's witness as Elijah, you think you know all there is to know about the prophet of the Most High.

Here I am proclaiming all those things and what Our Lord has done in my life since, that isn't (nor should be) a burden for you
ok false prophet. you make me laugh.

there is no doubt in my mind you are a false prophet

what is the one and only one thing you must have to enter heaven. faith is not the answer. faith is only a precursor to knowledge. if faith was all that was required, then the Devil and all his buddies would be there too. but they are not.

P

Moves
22 Sep 18

I was fairly certain of what he meant, too, but I chose to correct him anyway, and as such, it isn't arguing on my behalf.

So you get a glimpse of me as St. John the Baptist, and through Christ's witness as Elijah, you think you know all there is to know about the prophet of the Most High.

Here I am proclaiming all those things and what Our Lord has done in my life since, that isn't (nor should be) a burden for you
so have you met the other Witness yet? what are your special gifts and what are the special gifts of the other Witness.

how do you like the city floor in the City of God, or what is the song about from the daises when you enter Heaven

ever feel your hands get real small, like tiny inside of gloves, what did the Lord tell you that was.

do you want more, don't be afraid to show what you know here. no one knows you, really

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Correct . Paul said:

Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV)

Unfortunately the only people some Christians now entertain are people from their own church.
gold

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
why argue on something stupid. you know darn well what he ment.

if you choose to think of yourself as a prophet, then act like one at least.

but i can guarentee you dont want the burden of being a prophet. it isnt something i would wish for on my own worst enemy
my mate Jon is a prophet: He said that the chick I like would walk through my door soon... and she did!! Good s*** Jon

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
23 Sep 18

That is from chapter nine, repeated again in chapter twelve.

This makes the fulfillment of the prophecy event dependent.

Interposed in chapter ten, Daniel is told that he is going to be told about what would happen to his people in latter times, the specifics of chapter eleven.

But the basis for timing is established in chapter nine with Chr ...[text shortened]... hat particular abomination save through me, and they might not see it in the same light as I do.
This evening's countdown will bring us to 96 days remaining and this quote is from the 96th post in this thread.

I will click on the "Post" button to post this at 9:54 PM, the beginning of the last official autumn and spring on Earth before the Glorious Manifestation.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Sep 18

This evening's countdown will bring us to 96 days remaining and this quote is from the 96th post in this thread.

I will click on the "Post" button to post this at 9:54 PM, the beginning of the last official autumn and spring on Earth before the Glorious Manifestation.
While reading your post I will stand on one leg and eat my piece of toast anti-clockwise in precisely nine bites.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Sep 18

ok false prophet. you make me laugh.

there is no doubt in my mind you are a false prophet

what is the one and only one thing you must have to enter heaven. faith is not the answer. faith is only a precursor to knowledge. if faith was all that was required, then the Devil and all his buddies would be there too. but they are not.
The one thing is what Paul said is the greatest .. charity.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Sep 18

so have you met the other Witness yet? what are your special gifts and what are the special gifts of the other Witness.

how do you like the city floor in the City of God, or what is the song about from the daises when you enter Heaven

ever feel your hands get real small, like tiny inside of gloves, what did the Lord tell you that was.

do you want more, don't be afraid to show what you know here. no one knows you, really
I wonder if he knows what you are talking about

Moves
23 Sep 18

Well Ed, you've gotten over 200 posts out of the dubious OP of this thread.

And for that, kind Sir, you're to be commended!
🙂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Well Ed, you've gotten over 200 posts out of the dubious OP of this thread.

And for that, kind Sir, you're to be commended!
🙂
Nobody agrees with him. Nothing commendable about that.

P

Moves
23 Sep 18

so when your 96 days are up, and we are still all here. will you even respond or will you bury your head in the sand and pretend you made a mistake

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
gold
and so it came to pass, old friend!! I wont go into details but it was literally 24 or so hours after this post I entertained a most astute stranger!! Gold!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
While reading your post I will stand on one leg and eat my piece of toast anti-clockwise in precisely nine bites.
superstitious twat

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You are not making sense.
Not to worry.
This evening's countdown will take us to 95 days remaining, and this is the quote from the 95th post in this thread.

The number 95 is used extensively on the east coast of north America for various interstate highways; it is also the last time we will see that number in the countdown.

The 95th quatrain of Book IV of "Prophecies" by Michel Nostradame has served as the stepping stone to the beginning of the countdown / countup; it includes the mirroring time frame of 3 years 7 months in the Roman calendar which is the key to the opening of the Book of Daniel's 3 years and 7 months lunar calendar; it also foretold of the passing to eternal life of one of the three kings of Persia in Daniel 11:2; this is what has made the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel event dependent.