1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 04:53
    Originally posted by @secondson
    No. It's kind of like talking to a soothsayer.

You seem to think you're special, but you're just an ordinary man like everyone else.

You're fooling yourself if you think there's anyone here that's going to listen to a cyberspace chess site forum self proclaiming prophet. It's idiotic.

With the exception of karoly.
    Lol. Why thank you... Its very rare I get acknowledgement.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 04:54
    Originally posted by @secondson
    It's a BIG universe karoly. Good to know that you understand it better than all of us.

You and Palamar should team up and save the world.
    I dont understand it better, I just understand it enough fornow.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 12:02
    Looks like @Edward-Palamar has given up on this thread.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 16:02
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Looks like @Edward-Palamar has given up on this thread.
    Raptured perhaps?
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:501 edit
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    You would have failed anyway had you tried, it isn't mine; it is called the Book (prophecy) of Daniel, it is written by prophet Daniel during the time of Israel's Babylonian captivity..

As for all that jazz about the Book of Revelation, it is the devil who tries to get you to talk about it so.
    For all of you, this comment he wrote is why i dont bother trying to explain rev. no one wants to hear. everyone has their own therory. what is the point. we dont gain anything having the knowledge of the end. it will still come. everyone will be affected. there will be no "Great Escape" (rapture) before the poop hits the fan.
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Raptured perhaps?
    LMAO, dont you wish.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:54
    In the future you might try breaking it to him/her a little nicer, like introducing the Firesign Theatre album, "I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus".
    that is good. we need good humor
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:59
    If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most Hi ...[text shortened]... .

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
    wow you are really into yourself.

so tell me, how do you know when another has the Holy Spirit in them. it is a simple question
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Is this your first attempt at this prediction or have you done it before?

I seem to remember that you did this a couple years ago.
    JW's did this sort of thing years ago. they quit when all the predictions failed
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Raptured perhaps?
    No, looks like he moved in one of his games a few hours ago.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:02
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    JW's did this sort of thing years ago. they quit when all the predictions failed
    What did they “quit”?
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:05
    You're lying.

I know this.

Go to the sister topic included in the Science Forum and watch the Paul Godfrey video to which I linked.

You need to understand that knowledge of an expected end is not contrary to what Jesus says.
    he wasnt lying. so we have a stand off. let us see who has the truth.

let us try a simple test. how do you know when God is talking to you. there is only one real answer
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:10
    What did they “quit”?
    JW's kept trying to predict the day of God's Judgement. july 66, was the first i remember, then it was something like '69, '72, '79 and the last i remember was 2000. it was after that they switched more to saying Jesus was an equal son of God as we are sons of God, and that has morphed a few times too
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:14
    This is the second countdown I've done, the first was to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

This is also the final countdown as regards the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel; there is no further finite reckoning of the four-digit numbers after Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
    so what happens after Dec. 28, 2018
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:151 edit
    Speak for yourself.
    I am speaking for myself as well, brother, being a fool

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree