1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:07
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    and so it came to pass, old friend!! I wont go into details but it was literally 24 or so hours after this post I entertained a most astute stranger!! Gold!!
    Nice
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:12
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    This evening's countdown will take us to 95 days remaining, and this is the quote from the 95th post in this thread.

The number 95 is used extensively on the east coast of north America for various interstate highways; it is also the last time we will see that number in the countdown.

The 95th quatrain of Book IV of "Prophecies" by Michel Nostr ...[text shortened]... iel 11:2; this is what has made the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel event dependent.
    In the days of Moses people like Nostradamus and his followers would be stoned to death so would false prophets.

So was your prophecy that the 3 days of darkness would be in 2016 false?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:48
    I dont 'champ' . neither do i do that other s***. piss off loser
    I said watch your mouth, champ. Or you’ll have a bar of soap in it until dinner. I’m not playing with you, champ. I’m unwrapping the bar right now.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 03:49
    my mate Jon is a prophet: He said that the chick I like would walk through my door soon... and she did!! Good s*** Jon
    Clean up your act, champ. Don’t be a potty mouth.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 10:02
    superstitious twat
    So, you took me literally (as opposed to sarcastically) when I said, 'I will stand on one leg and eat my piece of toast anti-clockwise in precisely nine bites'?

By your own terminology, wouldn't that make you a half-witted twat?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 10:32
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    This evening's countdown will take us to 95 days remaining, and this is the quote from the 95th post in this thread.

The number 95 is used extensively on the east coast of north America for various interstate highways; it is also the last time we will see that number in the countdown.

The 95th quatrain of Book IV of "Prophecies" by Michel Nostr ...[text shortened]... iel 11:2; this is what has made the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel event dependent.
    Nostradamus!!

OMG, why didn't you say so.

A Nostradamus "connection" means what you're saying is OBVIOUSLY true.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Nice
    good lessons
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:21
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I said watch your mouth, champ. Or you’ll have a bar of soap in it until dinner. I’m not playing with you, champ. I’m unwrapping the bar right now.
    or what? beanbag!! put up or shut up, I dont have time for drivel
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:21
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Clean up your act, champ. Don’t be a potty mouth.
    why not? Its fairly effective if used properly.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 13:22
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    So, you took me literally (as opposed to sarcastically) when I said, 'I will stand on one leg and eat my piece of toast anti-clockwise in precisely nine bites'?

By your own terminology, wouldn't that make you a half-witted twat?
    get with the program lover boy
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:461 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Nostradamus!!

OMG, why didn't you say so.

A Nostradamus "connection" means what you're saying is OBVIOUSLY true.
    LMAO, good one Suzy
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:49
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    LMAO, good one Suzy
    silver, not gold, is the way to go
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:501 edit
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    silver, not gold, is the way to go
    but of course gold is the way to a woman's heart, wink wink
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 13:55
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You misunderstand Jesus Christ. He did not tell them to go and search the scriptures. He was telling them that they search the scriptures thinking that that would give them eternal life.

They were mistaken, like you are. There is no virtue in searching the scriptures. Knowledge is not a prerequisite for eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Jesus told them ...[text shortened]... hat means that all you have to do is to listen and follow JESUS CHRIST and that is eternal life.
    But you're following the wrong Jesus Christ Rajk.

Search the scriptures and learn.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 22:44
    Edward,

It would be a mistake to only think of Christ's second coming according to outward physical matters with countries, temples, etc.

Let me put it this way. Christ's coming is like the joining of two lines which form a circle. One is the line from heaven and the other is the line within His believers.

He is coming from above and He is coming from within. The two ends must meet.

The coming from within is very important. It is like the RIPENING of a crop of growing plants. Right here -

"And He said, So is the kingdom of God as if a man cast seed on the earth, And slept and rises night and day, and the seed sprouts and lengthens - how, he does not know.

The earth bears fruit by itself: first a blade, then an ear, then full grain in the ear.

But when the fruit is RIPE, immediately he sends forth the sickle, because the harvest has come." (Mark 4:26-29)

You see, the HARVEST is related to the RIPENESS of the plants. At least it is related to the RIPENESS of a critical mass of the total field of plants.

There are always firstfruits to ripen early.
    There are always gleanings to ripen late.

But in this parable the kingdom of God is culminating in something GROWING. Christ's descent from above is intimately related to Christ's growing within His people.

Much attention is govern by prophecy watchers to outward physical signs of His coming. We must think about His coming the FIRST time and how it was related to the readiness of His people, at least a critical mass of them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree