1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:18
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    JW's kept trying to predict the day of God's Judgement. july 66, was the first i remember, then it was something like '69, '72, '79 and the last i remember was 2000. it was after that they switched more to saying Jesus was an equal son of God as we are sons of God, and that has morphed a few times too
    What did they quit?
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:23
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    When do you stop making a fool of yourself here, Bronwen?

Who will stand with a Bronwen? She is not asking for ambivalence. Will you stand with her?

Hello? Hello? Helllllooooo?

Anyone?
    I will stand with Divegeester and anyone else that is deemed unworthy by mankind. For there is always Hope, even for Ed Palamar. who i fully disagree with here. And i will stand before the Father on thier behalf.

To the Christians i say this, have you not learned by the example of the Son. Did not the Son (Jesus) tell us to follow Him. Are we not asked to walk in His footsteps. Will you die for others who are not Christians. Will you say, Father, give his sins to me, that i can walk in your Sons footsteps.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:25
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What did they quit?
    they quit trying to predict the End of the World
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    In what way will it be "sudden" and "drastic"? What's going to happen?
    Holy Cow, you got under that guys skin, lol. did you bother to tell him you are his next door neighbor. LMAO
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:35
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What is it you and Edward Palamar are predicting is going to happen to me whenever it does happen?
    your glasses will melt off the picture, then we will see the real you. my prediction of the 30th of Dec. lol
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:39
    i was trying to catch up on 11 pages. after three it was enough
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 22:37
    For all of you, this comment he wrote is why i dont bother trying to explain rev. no one wants to hear. everyone has their own therory. what is the point. we dont gain anything having the knowledge of the end. it will still come. everyone will be affected. there will be no "Great Escape" (rapture) before the poop hits the fan.
    Agreed. Create the future by focussing on the present
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 17:50
    what did i do, end the conversation. lol.
  9. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:11
    so what happens after Dec. 28, 2018
    The countdown will go to 1, the countup to 2,300.

Me thinks you meant to ask regarding after that.

The answer is in the title of this thread.
  10. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:281 edit
    Did not the Son (Jesus) tell us to follow Him. Are we not asked to walk in His footsteps.
    He also said, "Search ye the Scriptures."

It has been cited, as usual, regarding the many times apocalyptic prophecies have seemed to have 'fallen short of their goal', as in the wiki article.

And such saga has continued some in this thread.

For the unsealing of the Book of Daniel more than 2,500 years later from the time it was written, I have thought that some of those very failed attempts have at least served as reminders of that ancient prophecy.
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @stellspalfie
    Does 'He' want glory, honour and praise?
    https://biblehub.com/wycliffe/psalms/23.htm
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 23:38
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    He also said, "Search ye the Scriptures."

It has been cited, as usual, regarding the many times apocalyptic prophecies have seemed to have 'fallen short of their goal', as in the wiki article.

And such saga has continued some in this thread.

For the unsealing of the Book of Daniel more than 2,500 years later from the time it was written, I h ...[text shortened]... some of those very failed attempts have at least served as reminders of that ancient prophecy.
    You misunderstand Jesus Christ. He did not tell them to go and search the scriptures. He was telling them that they search the scriptures thinking that that would give them eternal life.

They were mistaken, like you are. There is no virtue in searching the scriptures. Knowledge is not a prerequisite for eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Jesus told them that HE IS ETERNAL LIFE. Not the scriptures. That means that all you have to do is to listen and follow JESUS CHRIST and that is eternal life.
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 01:111 edit
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most Hi ...[text shortened]... .

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
    False prophet alert!

This guy is a tad too Martin Applewhitey-Jim Jonesy-David Koreshy for me.
  14. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 02:50
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You misunderstand Jesus Christ.
    I don't think so.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/search_the_scriptures
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 02:57
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    whatever?
    At least you admit to not having a total grasp of the situation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree