Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
My friend, i wouldnt jump to the conclusion that servants of God would not come to this chess site. They do all the time. Nor would i ever conclude that God has no interest in us, even here.

the scripture tells us to always treat others with respect, you never know when the one you talk with may even be an angel.

but going back to Gods servants. scr ...[text shortened]... s, God uses us. we become like silver and gold vessels. and for a moment, Gods special servants.
Correct . Paul said:

Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV)

Unfortunately the only people some Christians now entertain are people from their own church.

P

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @edward-palamar
That would be in the days of Saul of Tarsus, not Moses.
why argue on something stupid. you know darn well what he ment.

if you choose to think of yourself as a prophet, then act like one at least.

but i can guarentee you dont want the burden of being a prophet. it isnt something i would wish for on my own worst enemy

P

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Are there "true" or "genuine" prophets you believe in, by way of contrast?
there are true and genuine prophets. most dont know who they are till after death.

i can think of 4 in recent history that would fit this example, maybe 5

a prophet isnt someone who only prophesies the future. a prophet is also one who lifts up people and the nation (s).

are God's prophets alway Christian, apsolutely not. as God loves all of His Children not just some.

Ghandi would be my first choise as prophet. After him Padre Pio, Mother Theresa, and at least for a moment Martin Luther King, Jr. his "I have a dream" speech was defenitly inspired

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
21 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
The Holy Spirit cannot make prophesies which do not come to pass. In 2016 you predicted the 3 days of darkness would be in November 2016. It never happened. Now you claim that it is in Dec 2018. You are a fraud.
That was neither prophecy nor prediction, that was interpretation of the Holy Spirit. (and prophesy is the verb form, you meant "prophecies", the noun form)

The Holy Spirit then went on to show me the multiple movements of the powers of Heaven, exactly as Jesus foretold, but you would only have known that from me if you followed the updates, or someone else informed you of that.

Either way, your attack in this thread, although you may have similar cohorts in such expedition, has a unique singularity from you.

I propose a game of chess where we can converse (kibbutz) about this per move, whether or not you read the material at hand.

This is the second countdown for me as per the separate countings of 1,335 and 2,300, and I update the countdown personally at sunset in the first time zone without any respect (sparing no offense) to daylight savings time. (the reason for this is also material at hand)

After the update, I start another game; this has usually been across 3 to 4 sites (sometimes more).

I usually start the game as an open challenge, but I will make this evenings game a direct challenge to you so we can iron out our differences while enjoying some play.

You being an islander, native or otherwise, we actually have a lot in common.

I'm not sure if others can view the dialogue, though.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
21 Sep 18
1 edit

i dont recall handyandy claiming to be a prophet

by the way, do you even know what a prophet does
I'm not claiming, I don't owe you anything, as if you're the coat check girl and I need to present my ticket to you.

You should be thankful for the information provided.

And if you expect me to answer a question without proper punctuation after such insinuation, I suggest you try a few more eggs, maybe the Holy Spirit will gag some manners into you.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Lol .. The man has no credibility or integrity. He should do the decent thing and back off.
For an accountant, that is quite a risky assumption.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
21 Sep 18

why argue on something stupid. you know darn well what he ment.

if you choose to think of yourself as a prophet, then act like one at least.

but i can guarentee you dont want the burden of being a prophet. it isnt something i would wish for on my own worst enemy
I was fairly certain of what he meant, too, but I chose to correct him anyway, and as such, it isn't arguing on my behalf.

So you get a glimpse of me as St. John the Baptist, and through Christ's witness as Elijah, you think you know all there is to know about the prophet of the Most High.

Here I am proclaiming all those things and what Our Lord has done in my life since, that isn't (nor should be) a burden for you

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

That was neither prophecy nor prediction, that was interpretation of the Holy Spirit. (and prophesy is the verb form, you meant "prophecies", the noun form)

The Holy Spirit then went on to show me the multiple movements of the powers of Heaven, exactly as Jesus foretold, but you would only have known that from me if you followed the updates, or so ...[text shortened]... wise, we actually have a lot in common.

Sorry .. no chess playing with false prophets. I already have over 50 games going. Anyway Im not the kind of person that can easily be swayed by small talk so you are wasting your time.

I asked a question which you ignored ... did you already predict the 3 days of darkness to be in Nov 2016? Is that not a false prophesy?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Sep 18

The Holy Spirit then went on to show me the multiple movements of the powers of Heaven, exactly as Jesus foretold, but you would only have known that from me if you followed the updates, or so ...[text shortened]... wise, we actually have a lot in common.

This c***!! just tell us all or piss off. What are you hiding?

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

About that game : I see your rating has dropped.

Why add to your misery, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Sep 18

So, you were about to explain, what’s is going to happen to some people the day after your timeline ends?

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Will it be imminently?
The countdown is at 97 days remaining.

Given that we were created close to 6,000 years ago, that is imminently.

This quote is from the 97th post in this thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
This c***!! just tell us all or piss off. What are you hiding?
Watch your mouth, champ, or you’ll be chewing on a bar of soap.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Watch your mouth, champ, or you’ll be chewing on a bar of soap.
I dont 'champ' . neither do i do that other s***. piss off loser

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

Did you already predict the 3 days of darkness to be in Nov 2016?
Is that not a false prophecy?