1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 22:05
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    We are less than 104 days from the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

There is much more info at my website listed in my profile at redhotpawn.

There is even an active topic already here :

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/the-unsealing-of-an-ancient-book.177961
    Is this your first attempt at this prediction or have you done it before?

I seem to remember that you did this a couple years ago.
  2. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 01:08
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Knowledge of an end and predicting the date are two different things.
    Jesus said that not even He knows.
    Which of the two are you doing?
    The countdown is nearing completion.

But of that day you reference of Him not knowing, it has already come.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 01:12
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Is this your first attempt at this prediction or have you done it before?

I seem to remember that you did this a couple years ago.
    This is the second countdown I've done, the first was to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

This is also the final countdown as regards the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel; there is no further finite reckoning of the four-digit numbers after Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 01:21
    This is the second countdown I've done, the first was to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

This is also the final countdown as regards the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel; there is no further finite reckoning of the four-digit numbers after Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
    I lack a belief in any god or gods including yours, the "God" with the whole Jesus thing. What is it you believe is going to happen to me on 29th December later this year?
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 02:42
    If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most Hi ...[text shortened]... .

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
    Well Edward, I'm going to follow along with this business as best I can until the day.

Mind you, I'm a firm believer in the eminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:38
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    we are all fools here, so get over it
    Speak for yourself.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:38
    Could you be more specific?
    What about?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:40
    Try using your intellect.
    Surely someone as spiritual as you, with your visions from the Lord and your prophesies would realise that these things of which you speak are not perceived with the intellect?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:41
    In the future you might try breaking it to him/her a little nicer, like introducing the Firesign Theatre album, "I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus".
    Some of us are on different busses.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:44
    The countdown is nearing completion.

But of that day you reference of Him not knowing, it has already come.
    I predict that one day after your prediction doesn’t come true you will no longer be here making a fool of yourself.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 05:45
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Mind you, I'm a firm believer in the eminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Can you define “eminent” in this context please?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 06:28
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I predict that one day after your prediction doesn’t come true you will no longer be here making a fool of yourself.
    When do you stop making a fool of yourself here, Bronwen?

Who will stand with a Bronwen? She is not asking for ambivalence. Will you stand with her?

Hello? Hello? Helllllooooo?

Anyone?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 06:311 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Speak for yourself.
    Oh, come on, Bronwen. You’re the biggest fool on here.

The only time you’re halfway entertaining is after you’ve staggered back from the pub and you log onto RHP looking for a fight because you got turned down by every trollop in the pub.

Edit: Actually, you’re also entertaining when you and Kiddo dream up your scamp-like hijinks and antics.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:13

Just my luck.

I've booked a holiday from the 30th December. Should I cancel? (And if your countdown leads to nothing, will you refund me the cost of the ticket? )
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:18
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I lack a belief in any god or gods including yours, the "God" with the whole Jesus thing. What is it you believe is going to happen to me on 29th December later this year?
    Thankfully, the countdown / countup isn't about your indulgence into your personal pride.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree