Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
By definition:

'Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian. The term apostasy comes from the Greek word apostasia ("ἀποστασία" ) meaning defection, departure, revolt or rebellion. It has been described as "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christianity.'

Using such a wor ...[text shortened]... and forced into the predictable position of claiming you had merely got your calculations wrong.
Agnosticism and atheism are included in the Biblical mass apostasy, as are all other forms of self-gratifying indulgence without regard to ones Maker.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Seems like you have done several countdowns. You did this two years ago

Name Edward Palamar
About Me Currently doing the countdown to the [b]Three Days of Darkness, November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D

Now your profile says this:

The Three Days of Darkness are December 27-29, 2018 A.D.

Whats the story? The first prediction failed?[/b]
I have been shown eight windows for the Three Days of Darkness thus far, the ninth to come at the end of this third Liturgical year of the Judgment.

That leaves the final three days of the 2,300 day cleansing period as the tenth window; I don't foresee anything more beyond that.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Of course not.

It's about your indulgence into your personal pride.
How so?

F

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @edward-palamar
The unsealing of the Book of Daniel includes the interpretation of the prophecy, the actual real time reckoning of the 2,300 day cleansing period of chapter eight, verse fourteen.

That is the closest thing to what you call a prediction and what it means on the personal level.
So you predict something is going to happen to me and something different is going to happen to you on 29th December but you don't know what?

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18
2 edits

Of course it is your prediction.

Your "start date" for your countdown is based on a date in your personal life, significant only to you.

And you've changed it after realizing your first guess was wrong.
You can stand to better read the material at hand, too.

The date for the countdown is from the combined interpretation of 16th century prophecy and the Book of Daniel.

For a time I equated the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 with that of the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, but the 1,335th day has always remained Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

And it isn't a guess.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

And it's not nearly as 'imminent' as you think it is.

We are not currently in the Tribulation, and so your date must be wrong.

Oh, it's coming fairly soon, but it's not here. Yet.
So you're one of those pre-, mid-, and/or post- tribbers.

I've seen pages and pages of those factions arguing about this and that, much like the arguments about the seals in the Book of Revelation.

Try doing as Jesus says, "Search ye the Scriptures."

Do you honestly think you have the final say as to the when, where, and how Our Heavenly Father chooses to send His angel to prepare His way?

Think about it; as I see it, Satan has you by the collarbone.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @caissad4
I was a Bozo-ette at school.
FYI: You have violated "Robots Rules of Order" and will be asked to leave the future immediately.
As soon as I find the Antelope Freeway exit.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
So you predict something is going to happen to me and something different is going to happen to you on 29th December but you don't know what?
I must say that I find you genuinely obsessed with the aspect of prediction, but try to keep in mind that having knowledge of an expected end is one thing in itself.

I have found the best video for gaining a grasp of this to be :

Moves
17 Sep 18

You called me a fruit loop without basis in your second post...
FMF has you bagged and has spoilt the fun. I was really hoping you were a genuine prophet of doom, but he’s probably right in calling you out as a sock puppet of some bored atheist. It’s too obvious dude.

Moves
17 Sep 18

The unsealing of the Book of Daniel includes the interpretation of the prophecy, the actual real time reckoning of the 2,300 day cleansing period of chapter eight, verse fourteen.

That is the closest thing to what you call a prediction and what it means on the personal level.
But the book of Daniel isn’t “sealed”, nor does “book” require capitalisation. You need to be better than this if your hoping to hook people in.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
True words. 😉
So youare confirming your stupidity? Rise up man!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Animals and birds look, too.

Try using your intellect.

I'm old enough to remember when "Fruit Loops" first began some of their epic journeys down the throats of humanity.

Are you a cocoa puff?
Chill bro... serious;y,itsnotwhat youthink

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

You would have failed anyway had you tried, it isn't mine; it is called the Book (prophecy) of Daniel, it is written by prophet Daniel during the time of Israel's Babylonian captivity..

As for all that jazz about the Book of Revelation, it is the devil who tries to get you to talk about it so.
I'm much misunderstood, there's a constant bug on the top right... I have been redeemed however..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

You're lying.

I know this.

Go to the sister topic included in the Science Forum and watch the Paul Godfrey video to which I linked.

You need to understand that knowledge of an expected end is not contrary to what Jesus says.
What am I lying about? thehour? Ihope the fu** I'm wrong. Already redeemed🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most Hi ...[text shortened]... .

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
Fool!! Jesus already did hidsuffering