Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Is this your first attempt at this prediction or have you done it before?

I seem to remember that you did this a couple years ago.
LMFAO... good thread though πŸ™‚

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Surely someone as spiritual as you, with your visions from the Lord and your prophesies would realise that these things of which you speak are not perceived with the intellect?
Of course not... they're percieved from .com πŸ™‚

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Just my luck.

I've booked a holiday from the 30th December. Should I cancel? (And if your countdown leads to nothing, will you refund me the cost of the ticket? )
bugs... concerned with finances... sigh

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @edward-palamar
The word is imminent.
Onlyifyouliveit

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Can you define “eminent” in this context please?
Imminent means imminent in any context. Jesus will come and take His church out of this world prior to the beginning of the seventieth week of Daniel's prophetic timetable.

The exact day of Jesus' actual physical return to the earth won't be known until the occurrence of the "abomination that maketh desolate" spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which happens 3 1/2 years after the start of that seven year period, then I believe it will be 1260 days after that. But don't quote me on that.

So, for the church, Christ's return is imminent. Has been for the last 2000 years.

There. I fixed the stupid spelling. πŸ™„

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
In what way will it be "sudden" and "drastic"? What's going to happen?
f***all .. it's not a horror movie @)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I suspect he may be an atheist who's just taking the piss out of Christians with a 'The End is Nigh' parody.
eother way.. it's taasty s***

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Of course not.

It's about your indulgence into your personal pride.
I like your emphasis here ... not a strapon?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
And it's not nearly as 'imminent' as you think it is.

We are not currently in the Tribulation, and so your date must be wrong.

Oh, it's coming fairly soon, but it's not here. Yet.
ASpoken by Nostradamus

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @caissad4
I was a Bozo-ette at school.
FYI: You have violated "Robots Rules of Order" and will be asked to leave the future immediately.
Ay!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

As soon as I find the Antelope Freeway exit.
There are no exits... yougotta breakthrough

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 18

I must say that I find you genuinely obsessed with the aspect of prediction, but try to keep in mind that having knowledge of an expected end is one thing in itself.

I have found the best video for gaining a grasp of this to be :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtdGm556gM
Isn’t this a type of “classic Roman fart”?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Eminent means eminent in any context. Jesus will come and take His church out of this world prior to the beginning of the seventieth week of Daniel's prophetic timetable.

The exact day of Jesus' actual physical return to the earth won't be known until the occurrence of the "abomination that maketh desolate" spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which happen ...[text shortened]... me on that.

So, for the church, Christ's return is eminent. Has been for the last 2000 years.
I told jaywill many months ago... JC is in a boxlike sattelite doing hardcore penance. Dont count in Him this time

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Sep 18

If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most Hi ...[text shortened]... .

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
"If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing,.."

What angel was sent ahead of Jesus' first advent? Are you talking about Gabriel?

"...is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?"

This second half of your sentence does not logically follow the first. First, Jesus is Lord and doesn't require entitlement. Second, Jesus' return isn't the fulfillment of "so that where I am, so also you may be."

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

That verse isn't in the context about Jesus' return.

".., I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most High,"

Please be clear. Are you saying that you are "the prophet of the Most High"?

Here? In a forum in a chess site?

"Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel."

This is a bit peculiar. What kingship? And what is the scripture reference in Daniel about that?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I told jaywill many months ago... JC is in a boxlike sattelite doing hardcore penance. Dont count in Him this time
Is that what you told jaywill?

Then you're just as imbecilic today as you were months ago if not years.