1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:19
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    Thankfully, the countdown / countup isn't about your indulgence into your personal pride.
    So, what is it you believe is going to happen to me on 29th December later this year?
  2. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:22
    Originally posted by @secondson
    eminent
    The word is imminent.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Surely someone as spiritual as you, with your visions from the Lord and your prophesies would realise that these things of which you speak are not perceived with the intellect?
    And surely someone as ignorant as yourself can learn to spell; read the sister thread for your spelling lessons on the use of the forms of "prophecy".
  4. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:31
    I predict that one day after your prediction doesn’t come true you will no longer be here making a fool of yourself.
    It isn't my prediction, but had you read the material at hand you would have known that.

This topic isn't about you and what you think of it.

You can't hasten nor quicken its coming, neither can you slow it down, nor stop it.

Thankfully, your days of insulting people are going to come to a sudden, drastic end.
  5. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:35
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Just my luck.

I've booked a holiday from the 30th December. Should I cancel? (And if your countdown leads to nothing, will you refund me the cost of the ticket? )
    Overall, the topic of the Day of the Lord Cruise thus far is only proof of the mass apostasy.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:37
    Thankfully, your days of insulting people are going to come to a sudden, drastic end.
    In what way will it be "sudden" and "drastic"? What's going to happen?
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    In what way will it be "sudden" and "drastic"? What's going to happen?
    Firstly, you're going to have to live that long, as undeserved as you are of it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:46
    Firstly, you're going to have to live that long, as undeserved as you are of it.
    If I do live till 29th December this year, what is it you are predicting is going to happen to me ~ I'm an agnostic atheist, by the way ~ and what is it you are predicting is going to happen to you?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:51
    And surely someone as ignorant as yourself can learn to spell; read the sister thread for your spelling lessons on the use of the forms of "prophecy".
    You’ve just exchanged a few posts with me and already you’re calling me “ignorant”, is that any way for a holy visionary like yourselve to behave?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:53
    It isn't my prediction, but had you read the material at hand you would have known that.

This topic isn't about you and what you think of it.

You can't hasten nor quicken its coming, neither can you slow it down, nor stop it.

What is it you predict is going to happen?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:54
    Here you are judging people again! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I’m going to have to start doubting your credentials as a holy man if you don’t buck up pretty soon.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:54
    You’ve just exchanged a few posts with me and already you’re calling me “ignorant”, is that any way for a holy visionary like yourselve to behave?
    I suspect he may be an atheist who's just taking the piss out of Christians with a 'The End is Nigh' parody.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:58
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I suspect he may be an atheist who's just taking the piss out of Christians with a 'The End is Nigh' parody.
    Oh! It’s not very good though is it.

Shame if your right though, as I thought we finally had one in here with more fruitloopery than sonship.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 08:511 edit
    Overall, the topic of the Day of the Lord Cruise thus far is only proof of the mass apostasy.
    By definition:

'Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian. The term apostasy comes from the Greek word apostasia ("แผ€ποστασฮฏα" ) meaning defection, departure, revolt or rebellion. It has been described as "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christianity.'

Using such a word to an atheist is misplaced. I have not fallen away from your bizarre beliefs. I have never held them. You will see this yourself come the 30th December when you are publicly ridiculed here and forced into the predictable position of claiming you had merely got your calculations wrong.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 08:54
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian.
    robbie carrobie quite rightly used to call me an apostate but quite wrongly - quite laughably, in fact - thought it would hurt my feelings. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree