1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 08:59
    Originally posted by @fmf
    robbie carrobie quite rightly used to call me an apostate but quite wrongly - quite laughably, in fact - thought it would hurt my feelings. 🙂
    You are an automaton sir, you don't have feelings.

😲
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 10:211 edit
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    This is the second countdown I've done, the first was to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

This is also the final countdown as regards the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel; there is no further finite reckoning of the four-digit numbers after Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
    Seems like you have done several countdowns. You did this two years ago

Name Edward Palamar
    About Me Currently doing the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness, November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Now your profile says this:

The Three Days of Darkness are December 27-29, 2018 A.D.

Whats the story? The first prediction failed?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:32
    Thankfully, the countdown / countup isn't about your indulgence into your personal pride.
    Of course not.

It's about your indulgence into your personal pride.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:35
    It isn't my prediction, but had you read the material at hand you would have known that.

This topic isn't about you and what you think of it.

You can't hasten nor quicken its coming, neither can you slow it down, nor stop it.

Thankfully, your days of insulting people are going to come to a sudden, drastic end.
    Of course it is your prediction.

Your "start date" for your countdown is based on a date in your personal life, significant only to you.

And you've changed it after realizing your first guess was wrong.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:37
    The word is imminent.
    And it's not nearly as 'imminent' as you think it is.

We are not currently in the Tribulation, and so your date must be wrong.

Oh, it's coming fairly soon, but it's not here. Yet.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:41
    If I do live till 29th December this year, what is it you are predicting is going to happen to me ~ I'm an agnostic atheist, by the way ~ and what is it you are predicting is going to happen to you?
    I'm not entirely certain that the date of the end of the current era will matter much, nor turn upon, whether you believe or not, as unbelievable as that sounds to you.

But relax. We'll all see 2019.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm not entirely certain that the date of the end of the current era will matter much, nor turn upon, whether you believe or not, as unbelievable as that sounds to you.
    What is it you and Edward Palamar are predicting is going to happen to me whenever it does happen?
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:47
    In the future you might try breaking it to him/her a little nicer, like introducing the Firesign Theatre album, "I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus".
    I was a Bozo-ette at school.
    FYI: You have violated "Robots Rules of Order" and will be asked to leave the future immediately.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 13:48
    What is it you and Edward Palamar are predicting is going to happen to me whenever it does happen?
    Even you are not so devoid of intelligence that you cannot figure that out for yourself.

All you want is one more straw for our camels' backs.

Why depend on a bunch of nutters to teach you anything?

Go research it yourself. And if you don't care to, then why are you busting my hump over it?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 14:11
    FMF: What is it you and Edward Palamar are predicting is going to happen to me whenever it does happen?

Even you are not so devoid of intelligence that you cannot figure that out for yourself.
    It's your belief, not mine. I am simply asking you about your belief ~ on a thread which is about the belief you and the OP poster have.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 14:12
    Why depend on a bunch of nutters to teach you anything?
    Who has been talking about "a bunch of nutters"? What is it you predict is going to happen to me whenever the thing in the OP happens?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 14:23
    Who has been talking about "a bunch of nutters"? What is it you predict is going to happen to me whenever the thing in the OP happens?
    Neither of them will answer that. They are in the same boat ... the people who try to predict the return of Christ, fail, try again, fail ... and on and on... until they disappear into thin air when they realise people are on to their false prophesies..
  13. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 02:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’ve just exchanged a few posts with me and already you’re calling me “ignorant”, is that any way for a holy visionary like yourselve to behave?
    You called me a fruit loop without basis in your second post, I didn't exchange anything with you, but I've noted your ignorance of proper use of the forms of "prophecy".

Are you straight concerning that now?
  14. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 02:16
    If I do live till 29th December this year, what is it you are predicting is going to happen to me ~ I'm an agnostic atheist, by the way ~ and what is it you are predicting is going to happen to you?
    Not everyone chooses to despair into mental oblivion by embracing the whores agnosticism and atheism, so you just might have to make a concession here if you are to gain a grasp of the material at hand.

This thread / topic is about the interpretation of the Book of Daniel as regards the four-digit numbers in the Book's prophecy.

I have read of many other end time prophecies which will have to 'wrap up' within the next 103 days. You're welcome to search and read about them, too.

I've used searches such as "Peter the Roman", "Three Days of Darkness", "end times prophecy", and the like.

I appreciate your personal interest.

The Old Testament contains the imperative, "Try me in this, says the Lord."

I use that as the basis to test the prophecies.
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 02:22
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What is it you predict is going to happen?
    The unsealing of the Book of Daniel includes the interpretation of the prophecy, the actual real time reckoning of the 2,300 day cleansing period of chapter eight, verse fourteen.

That is the closest thing to what you call a prediction and what it means on the personal level.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree