Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

Satan is the father of lies pd1022, will you be repenting tonight?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
You asked me that already. I don’t remember. You’re talking about four years ago and I wasn’t here that long.
Just bumping this for you darling…

You can’t recall your imaginary username but you can recall, in detail, all of what another poster, coincidentally Romans1009, was saying or not saying, how many times they post this or that and what was or wasn’t pedo stuff.

Wonderful stuff skip ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
Yes, you did, using the name "Romans1009". The hundreds of so-called "pedo stuff" posts, many of them just the same text copy-pasted over and over again, described a prepubescent child [supposedly divegeester] being deliberately plied with drink by "the barmaid" and other "trollops", as you called them, in a pub and the child being put in sexual situations when he was intoxicated ...[text shortened]... The ones which went as far as depicting or mentioning explicit sexual acts were deleted by the mods.
Are you demented?

How many times have you rehearsed that memory?

To recollect in vivid detail something so disgusting, and to reiterate it again and again, surely must say something about you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
You can’t recall your imaginary username but you can recall, in detail, all of what another poster was saying or not saying, how many times they post this or that and what was or wasn’t pedo stuff.

Wonderful stuff skip ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It was hilarious stuff and I usually read it more than once, I got such a laugh out of it.

What was the name of your imaginary girlfriend you claimed was the owner of your account? I think her name began with a D.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Are you demented?

To recollect in vivid detail something so disgusting, and to reiterate it again and again, surely must say something about you.
And yet you never, not once, as either Josephw or your other account SecondSon, ever challenged Romans1009 at the time on his posting.

Go on. Now tell me you don’t remember ๐Ÿ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Are you demented?

He’s not “recollecting” anything. He’s making it up.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
It was hilarious stuff and I usually read it more than once, I got such a laugh out of it.
Tell me you weren’t posting as Romans1009.

Go on skippy, you know you want to lie about it . Don’t be frightened.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
No, you did it quite a lot actually as Romans1009.

It was creepy.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
He’s not “recollecting” anything. He’s making it up.
Tell us you never posted as Romans1009?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, you did it quite a lot actually as Romans1009.

It was creepy.
I answered your post about Revelation 14 in another thread if you get interested in posting substance again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Satan is the father of lies pd1022, will you be repenting tonight?
Will you be repenting for all the lies you tell and your trolling and your trashing the Name of Jesus?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

What was the name of your imaginary girlfriend you claimed was the owner of your account? I think her name began with a D.
Bump for dive.

The name of your imaginary girlfriend is on the tip of my tongue, I just can’t recall it.

I thought it was a unique and interesting name.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Are you demented?
No.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Will you be repenting for all the lies you tell and your trolling and your trashing the Name of Jesus?
Nothing to repent of sweetheart.

But will you tell us you were not posting as Romans1009?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Bump for dive.

The name of your imaginary girlfriend is on the tip of my tongue, I just can’t recall it.

I thought it was a unique and interesting name.
I’ve never had an imaginary girlfriend, but I do defer to your amazing recollection… even through you can’t remember what your pretend other username was ๐Ÿ˜‰