Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

Pb1022,

Did you previously post as the user Romans1009?

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
To recollect in vivid detail something so disgusting, and to reiterate it again and again, surely must say something about you.
The person who actually posted "...something so disgusting" day after day is currently posting on this thread as "PB1022". It's interesting you think it "surely must say something about" me that I am calling him out for it, and you don't think it "surely must say something about" him for posting it. Very interesting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I’ve never had an imaginary girlfriend, but I do defer to your amazing recollection… even through you can’t remember what your pretend other username was 😉
So what was her name? It was a great name; very inventive. I just can’t remember it. I guess you can’t either.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
The person who actually posted "...something so disgusting" day after day is currently posting on this thread as "PB1022". It's interesting you think it "surely must say something about" me that I am calling him out for it, and you don't think it "surely must say something about" him for posting it. Very interesting.
No one posted anything disgusting, let alone hundreds and hundreds of times.

But keep repeating that lie and maybe you can convince people to believe it.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
It's one of the things that got you banned.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

But keep repeating that lie and maybe you can convince people to believe it.
I already believe it.

But then, I remember it. Many regulars do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I already believe it.

But then, I remember it. Many regulars do.
I doubt it.

It’s impossible to remember something that never happened.

Maybe you, dive and FMF are still so enraged about what that Roman guy did to you that you created this false memory.

It’s be easy enough to prove. dive apparently has a “vault” of old threads and posts.

Just post a single one backing up the ridiculous lie you guys are promoting. Just one. One single solitary post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
It's one of the things that got you banned.
It’s be easy enough to prove. dive apparently has a “vault” of old threads and posts.

Just post a single one backing up the ridiculous lie you guys are promoting. Just one. One single solitary post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@PB1022

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
It’s be easy enough to prove.
Prove to whom?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t believe I ever said that, but if I said I enjoy tweaking atheists, it’s in response to their tweaking of me.

I certainly don’t come to the SF to tweak atheists.
You most certainly did say it, and not very long ago. And you didn't say or imply that it was in response to them 'tweaking' you. Would you like me to go and find the post? I'm at a bit of a loose end today as it happens.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
@PB1022

I’ll make you a deal.

If you post a single example - just one - backing up the ridiculous lie FMF told and that you and Ghost support, I’ll immediately stop posting in the forums and leave this site after all my current chess games are completed.

Deal?

Just one example.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
You most certainly did say it, and not very long ago. And you didn't say or imply that it was in response to them 'tweaking' you. Would you like me to go and find the post? I'm at a bit of a loose end today as it happens.
If you’re that bored, go for it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
Prove to whom?
Prove to anyone who doubts or is uncertain that your ridiculous lie is true.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I’ll make you a deal.

If you post a single example - just one - backing up the ridiculous lie FMF told and that you and Ghost support, I’ll immediately stop posting in the forums and leave this site after all my current chess games are completed.

Deal?

Just one example.
No deal. Not interested. All I’m interested in is your cowardice right now, here…

Yes or no little buddy….