Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

I personally wouldn’t associate with - or even speak to - someone like that.
So you have no issue telling us then whether or not it was you posting as this person Romans1009?

πŸ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
That’s the spirit skippy, grammar is important πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I learned the difference between your and you’re and between they’re and their when I was in grade school.

Apparently you’re still struggling with it.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
If you’re that bored, go for it.
Didn't take long:
15 Jan 05:02
Spirituality Forum
The Holy Spirit

@fmf said
You've also claimed that "The Holy Spirit indwelling" you supposedly accounts for your character and posting on this forum. When asked on page 1 about the influence of "The Holy Spirit" you suggested that the “good works” that the 'indwelt' do under its influence include helping to bring forth “eternal fruit” and "saving souls".
@pb1022 said:

I claimed that? Really?

I suggest you think this forum is much more than it is - at least for me.

I’m here to play chess and tweak atheists.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
Didn't take long:
15 Jan 05:02
Spirituality Forum
The Holy Spirit

@fmf said
You've also claimed that "The Holy Spirit indwelling" you supposedly accounts for your character and posting on this forum. When asked on page 1 about the influence of "The Holy Spirit" you suggested that the “good works” that the 'indwelt' do under its influence include ...[text shortened]... this forum is much more than it is - at least for me.

I’m here to play chess and tweak atheists.
I stand corrected.

You have quite a good memory to have remembered something like that. I had forgotten it.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I stand corrected.

You have quite a good memory to have remembered something like that. I had forgotten it.
Have you also forgotten the disturbing postings you made under your previous Romans1009 account? The ones that led to the account being banned?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Have you also forgotten the disturbing postings you made under your previous Romans1009 account? The ones that led to the account being banned?
You haven’t responded to my challenge.

Are you gonna fold like FMF and dive?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I stand corrected.

So will you now recant your demonstrably false claim about you not discriminating based on people's religious persuasion?

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

I commend avalanchethecat for finding the post you made 2 weeks ago. I'm not however going to try and find posts from 4 years ago. That's a ridiculous request. Where would one even start?

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You haven’t responded to my challenge.Are you gonna fold like FMF and dive?
Nobody has "folded".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

Here’s the challenge:

Dear FMF, Ghost and dive,

I’ll make you a deal.

If you post a single example - just one - backing up the ridiculous lies FMF told and that the other two of you threw your integrity away in supporting, I, PB1022, will:

• Immediately stop posting in the forums.

• Leave this site after all my current chess games are completed.

Deal?

To be clear, those lies were:

• That Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments “ad nauseam” about adults having sex with a child.

• That Roman guy trolled dive over the death of his mother.

Post one example of either of those claims and I’ll fulfill what I wrote above.

Sincerely,

PB1022

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

What makes you think I’ve folded?
Wishful thinking perhaps Romans1009.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Here’s the challenge:

Dear FMF, Ghost and dive,

I’ll make you a deal.

If you post a single example - just one - backing up the ridiculous lies FMF told and that the other two of you threw your integrity away in supporting, I, PB1022, will:

• Immediately stop posting in the forums.

• Leave this site after all my current chess games are completed.

Deal?
...[text shortened]... t one example of either of those claims and I’ll fulfill what I wrote above.

Sincerely,

PB1022
Again, I commend avalanchethecat for finding the post you made 2 weeks ago. I'm not however going to try and find posts from 4 years ago. That's a ridiculous request. Where would one even start?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I commend avalanchethecat for finding the post you made 2 weeks ago. I'm not however going to try and find posts from 4 years ago. That's a ridiculous request. Where would one even start?
dive has a vault of old threads and posts and FMF previously said he *already has* the thread where that Roman guy trolled dive over the death of his mother.

None of you will (or can) post a single example backing up FMF’s lies because no such examples exist.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, I commend avalanchethecat for finding the post you made 2 weeks ago. I'm not however going to try and find posts from 4 years ago. That's a ridiculous request. Where would one even start?
dive has a vault of old threads and posts and FMF previously said he *already has* the thread where that Roman guy trolled dive over the death of his mother.

None of you will (or can) post a single example backing up FMF’s lies because no such examples exist.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

Could you find a post from 4 years ago?