Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Well I see the Trolling Trio is all here - trolling and lying and preventing yet another person from financially supporting this website.

Congrats, fellas.

And that challenge still stands.

Consider that challenge my response to any of your future lies.

Smell ya later!

👋
Your last account was banned for malicious trolling. Why would anybody (including the site) want you to subscribe?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You’re lying right in that statement.

But certain folks often lie - and have no problems doing it.

Maybe you can’t tell the difference between the truth and a lie?
Would you say it was a lie for somebody to claim that they did not discriminate on the basis of religious persuasion when that is demonstrably not the case?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your last account was banned for malicious trolling. Why would anybody (including the site) want you to subscribe?
So business owners turn down money?

Obviously you’ve never owned a business.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
Would you say it was a lie for somebody to claim that they did not discriminate on the basis of religious persuasion when that is demonstrably not the case?
Is atheism a religion?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
Alert the website if you think it's true.
I don’t bother business owners with nonsense.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t bother business owners with nonsense.
You bothered the owners so much with your nonsense in your previous account that they saw fit to ban it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You bothered the owners so much with your nonsense in your previous account that they saw fit to ban it.
I’d say the thin-skinned people who can dish it out but can’t take it and who complained to the business owners were the ones bothering the business owners.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Is atheism a religion?
Are you going to justify your discriminatory behaviour on this basis? That somebody who doesn't follow a particular religion is fair game? Is that how you're going to claim that you were not lying when you said that you don't discriminate based on a person's religious persuasion?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
Cowardly stances/beliefs and courageous stances/beliefs

Examples?
Pretending your dead like you did I would consider Cowardly.

Well someone else did it to be fair, but you didn't stop it and say you were still alive.

-VR

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@very-rusty said
Pretending your dead like you did I would consider Cowardly.

Well someone else did it to be fair, but you didn't stop it and say you were still alive.

-VR
Hello VR, nice to see a new face in the SF. Would you care to share your religious inclination?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@avalanchethecat said
Are you going to justify your discriminatory behaviour on this basis? That somebody who doesn't follow a particular religion is fair game? Is that how you're going to claim that you were not lying when you said that you don't discriminate based on a person's religious persuasion?
That’s some pretty thin gruel to troll someone with. You can’t come up with something better?

And I wasn’t lying. I said I didn’t believe I had said what you claimed and I didn’t - it was such a meaningless comment I had forgotten it.

I realize you’re all upset about me chiding you for your numerous whoppers, but come on. Surely you can do better than this.

And you didn’t answer the question: Is atheism a religion?

The answer you’re looking for is, No 😉

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
That’s some pretty thin gruel to troll someone with. You can’t come up with something better?

And I wasn’t lying. I said I didn’t believe I had said that and I didn’t - it was such a meaningless comment I had forgotten it.

I realize you’re all upset about me chiding you for your numerous whoppers, but come on. Surely you can do better than this.

And you didn’t answer the question: Is atheism a religion?

The answer you’re looking for is, No 😉
You said that you didn't discriminate based on someone's religion. I wouldn't call atheism a religion, but it is certainly a religious persuasion, and there are certainly christians on this forum who consider it so. Are you going to claim that when you said that you were excluding people who don't follow a religion? Are you resorting your tired, old 'whopper' attempt at trolling me to try to steer the conversation away from your own dishonesty?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
You said that you didn't discriminate based on someone's religion. I wouldn't call atheism a religion, but it is certainly a religious persuasion, and there are certainly christians on this forum who consider it so. Are you going to claim that when you said that you were excluding people who don't follow a religion? Are you resorting your tired, old 'whopper' attempt at trolling me to try to steer the conversation away from your own dishonesty?
How was I dishonest?

I said I didn’t believe I had said I was here to tweak atheists. It was such a meaningless comment I had forgotten it. And it was poorly worded ‘cause that’s not why I’m here (unless atheists tweak me, which they do.)

And no, I don’t discriminate against anyone based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, etc., though I likely would discriminate against satanists (as I acknowledged.)

Your attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill is kind of funny, though.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
How was I dishonest?

I said I didn’t believe I had said I was here to tweak atheists. It was such a meaningless comment I had forgotten it. And it was poorly worded ‘cause that’s not why I’m here (unless atheists tweak me, which they do.)

And no, I don’t discriminate against anyone based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, etc., though I likely would ...[text shortened]... (as I acknowledged.)

Your attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill is kind of funny, though.
I'm not referring to your poor memory, I'm referring to your claim that you don't discriminate on the basis of religion. You come here to play chess and troll - sorry, 'tweak' - atheists. How is that not discriminating on the basis of religion?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
I'm not referring to your poor memory, I'm referring to your claim that you don't discriminate on the basis of religion. You come here to play chess and troll - sorry, 'tweak' - atheists. How is that not discriminating on the basis of religion?
Because I only tweak atheists who tweak me.

dive and rajk999 aren’t atheists and I tweak them when they tweak me. I’m an equal opportunity tweaker.

Looks like that mountain you’re trying to create out of a molehill ain’t goin’ so well, champ 😉