Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
[b]Is this really so difficult for you to understand?

I understand the 'fight club' mentality of those will attack until they get the response they are looking for.

Is it difficult for you grasp the concept of simply exploring ideas, or are simple minded fight club 'debate' tactics the only part of this that thrills you?[/b]
Let's see.

I pointed out to KJ that he has repeatedly misrepresented the claims of others on this thread.

You jumped into the discussion without taking the time to understand what was being said and responded with the following "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic":
Strength in numbers, eh? There are more of you than there are of him.
wow ... well sure, who can argue with that?

So I explained it to you.

You responded with the following:
I understand the 'fight club' mentality of those will attack until they get the response they are looking for.

Is it difficult for you grasp the concept of simply exploring ideas, or are simple minded fight club 'debate' tactics the only part of this that thrills you?

Thus far, your only interaction with me has been one "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic" after another. Even worse, you have the temerity to accuse me of exactly what you've been doing.

Seriously?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Let's see.

I pointed out to KJ that he has repeatedly misrepresented the claims of others on this thread.

You jumped into the discussion without taking the time to understand what was being said and responded with the following "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic":
[quote]Strength in numbers, eh? There are more of you than there are of him. ...[text shortened]... Even worse, you have the temerity to accuse me of exactly what you've been doing.

Seriously?

Disagreeing with a claim is not the same thing as misrepresenting a claim.

T

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

[b]I pointed out to KJ that he has repeatedly misrepresented the claims of others on this thread.

Disagreeing with a claim is not the same thing as misrepresenting a claim.[/b]
Did you really miss your blatant hypocrisy that I pointed out in my post? Even though it was THE point of my post?

How is this not yet another "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic" from you?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

Did you really miss your blatant hypocrisy that I pointed out in my post? Even though it was THE point of my post?

How is this not yet another "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic" from you?
"I pointed out to KJ that he has repeatedly misrepresented the claims of others on this thread.
You jumped into the discussion without taking the time to understand what was being said
"

I see. So I'm supposed to believe what you "pointed out" as though it was undeniably true. But if I don't believe you, and have the temerity to suggest it is you who is misrepresenting Kelly, it's because I didn't take the time to understand what was being said.

Is this a fair summation of YOUR point to me?

T

Moves
29 Aug 18

"[b]I pointed out to KJ that he has repeatedly misrepresented the claims of others on this thread.
You jumped into the discussion without taking the time to understand what was being said
"

I see. So I'm supposed to believe what you "pointed out" as though it was undeniably true. But if I don't believe you, and have the temerity to suggest it is y ...[text shortened]... ake the time to understand what was being said.

Is this a fair summation of YOUR point to me?[/b]
Seriously?

How about the summation I provided at the end of my post?
Thus far, your only interaction with me has been one "simple minded fight club 'debate' tactic" after another. Even worse, you have the temerity to accuse me of exactly what you've been doing.

Seriously?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 18

Seriously?

How about the summation I provided at the end of my post?

Seriously?
WoW... the "temerity" to question or accuse you of anything because...

• you are my mommy?
• you are The Grand Puba?
• you are the Pope?
• you are the divine Krishna light of the world?

pssst... hey Buddha, is that you?
have you returned?

T

Moves
30 Aug 18

[b]WoW... the "temerity" to question or accuse you of anything because...

• you are my mommy?
• you are The Grand Puba?
• you are the Pope?
• you are the divine Krishna light of the world?

pssst... hey Buddha, is that you?
have you returned?
[/b]
You were unable to figure that out either?

Read the post again. Better yet have someone read it and explain it to you.

You may have set a new low for this forum and that's really saying something.

Moves
30 Aug 18

You were unable to figure that out either?

Read the post again. Better yet have someone read it and explain it to you.

You may have set a new low for this forum and that's really saying something.
😴

Moves
30 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Yes, it can, and there is a huge body of empirical evidence for it.
Feel free to provide the empirical evidence that DNA code can evolve out of a chemical soup without any intelligent intervention.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Feel free to provide the empirical evidence that DNA code can evolve out of a chemical soup without any intelligent intervention.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

K

Germany

Moves
30 Aug 18

How else?
Cells are not the only things that might reproduce. The earliest lifeforms were simpler than single-celled organisms.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 18

Cells are not the only things that might reproduce. The earliest lifeforms were simpler than single-celled organisms.
Did you observe this, and then did you observe the transformation to DNA as well?

Moves
30 Aug 18
2 edits

Lol you obviously have no idea what the difference is between amino acids and DNA. The experiments if anything would suggest intelligent intervention in any case.

Moves
30 Aug 18

So you would have to imagine.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Did you observe this, and then did you observe the transformation to DNA as well?
Some of the evidence is summarized here: