Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
As a matter of fact, there is a huge body of empirical evidence that this occurred.

Read more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
Yes all this evidence is only interpreted one way by everyone that shares your conformation bias.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Sep 18

In fact, the consequences of large-scale evolution can and have been observed in a rather large number of independent ways.

Read more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
You should quote the exact line that spells out how it was observed in a rather large
number of independent ways, because it hasn't been. At best you might come up with
something along the lines of "this maybe, it could mean, its possible, we believe, and so
on nothing more than that. So you are boasting about things not true, not based in
reality instead based between the ears of some other true believer.

K

Germany

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
You should quote the exact line that spells out how it was observed in a rather large
number of independent ways, because it hasn't been. At best you might come up with
something along the lines of "this maybe, it could mean, its possible, we believe, and so
on nothing more than that. So you are boasting about things not true, not based in
reality instead based between the ears of some other true believer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

Enjoy your reading.

Moves
06 Sep 18

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

Enjoy your reading.
If you have a cogent argument to make feel free to state it plainly. 😉

K

Germany

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
If you have a cogent argument to make feel free to state it plainly. 😉
I'm not making any "argument," I'm merely inviting you and others to have a look at some of the evidence in favour of the theory of evolution. Since this evidence is so vast, I cannot summarize it in a single post on these forums. Even the lengthy Wikipedia article touches upon only a minute fraction of the overwhelmingly huge body of evidence.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Sep 18

I'm not making any "argument," I'm merely inviting you and others to have a look at some of the evidence in favour of the theory of evolution. Since this evidence is so vast, I cannot summarize it in a single post on these forums. Even the lengthy Wikipedia article touches upon only a minute fraction of the overwhelmingly huge body of evidence.
You can’t address points and concerns, so you point to link, that may or may not address them.

K

Germany

Moves
06 Sep 18

You can’t address points and concerns, so you point to link, that may or may not address them.
I addressed the concern "there is no evidence" by providing a link to the description of some of the evidence.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Sep 18

I addressed the concern "there is no evidence" by providing a link to the description of some of the evidence.
Not directly you haven’t been, you get asked questions you refer to a large document which may or may not have the answer in it.

K

Germany

Moves
06 Sep 18

Not directly you haven’t been, you get asked questions you refer to a large document which may or may not have the answer in it.
You ask a very general question - what is the evidence for evolution? - and you get provided with a general answer. If you want a specific answer, you should ask specific questions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Sep 18

You ask a very general question - what is the evidence for evolution? - and you get provided with a general answer. If you want a specific answer, you should ask specific questions.
I have asked you very specific questions only to get a genetic response! I even pointed it out to you you were doing the same thing over and over. You even managed to shock me by asking me what my concerns were or something like that around page 47. Makes me wonder if bothered to read anything anyone was saying to you.