Dasa vs RJHinds

Dasa vs RJHinds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
don't forget, everyone here is capable of banning one person.
Really?? 😳

u
semper fi

Moves
14 Apr 12

I just saw the thread and thought I's weigh in. I am totally for banning RJ. I wouldn't want to see him banned for his ignorant posts, but for his blatant cheating. I would not miss his posts the slightest bit though. Dasa is nothing more than a troll. He is harmless most of the time. He crossed the line when he called for the genocide of Muslims. If I recall correctly, he got his slap on the wrist for that episode. I have a feeling that if RJ got banned, Dasa would post alot more.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Really?? 😳
really. and you're very intimate with the person you can ban.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Apr 12

really. and you're very intimate with the person you can ban.
As long as Dasa doesn't cross the line again, I don't think there is any rule breaking that would force banning. But when you say anyone can ban one person, what do you mean? Do something that you won't see X person's posts come in to Y's threads?

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Ha ha! You're referring to that little app thing, right? I would argue against you using it, although I know my reason may be a bit weak and I can't back it with hard evidence! Here: If you can't see certain posts, you may not be able to catch the flow of what people [who CAN see those posts] are saying, and the full context of the ensuing conversation, which might render your own posts incongruous or irrelevant - which would be ever so slightly anti-social of you! Can't back it up with evidence, although I *think* a poster, whom we shall call Bibbly Stronk [not his real name], used the app on me (at least for a while) on the Debates Forum, and his posts - at least on threads where I was participating a lot - seemed to stick out rather like thumbs sore from missing the point! 😵

Moves
14 Apr 12

And everyone is capable of shunning as many as are here, and is capable of recommending shunee's.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Apr 12

Apart from the racist incident (which is denied) Dasa is nothing worse than annoying.

RJHinds is rude and arrogant, enters into threads to the detriment of the debate and basically adds nothing to this site.

BUT ABOVE ALL HE IS A CHEAT

GET RID OF HIM

Moves
14 Apr 12

On the back of me and FMF's wrangling on the "Unbelievable" thread, I have decided to start a thread before some accuse us of "getting a room". ( ps.I am not allowed to pm FMF)

So if you had to ban either one, which would it be?

also any other general comments about Dasa and the reasons for calling a ban on him should be left here to determine wh ...[text shortened]... (ie. for those of you who have called for a banning of either 2,(or anyone else ) recently)
I wouldn't ban anyone, except cheats and obvious spammers. Everyone else brings something to this forum no matter what their pov.

Moves
14 Apr 12

As a fellow hindu I think a ban would serve him well.
That's not very Hindu of you.

It would be funny if YOU banned him though, I approve. Although you're correct, dasa is a charmless bigot with no sense of humour.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
Would you ban "normbenign" for his outbursts here: Thread 145779 ...

[b]"If you don't believe me then FY!!! Don't reply to me, or meet me somewhere where I can show you her pictures, and her grave marker before I kick your flagrantly insulting butt. Your insulting remarks are of the type that got Alexander Hamilton shot on a New Jersey beach." [ ...[text shortened]... resources someone wants to apply to the search."

If so, how many days/weeks?[/b]
No, I would not ban him. Everything he posts can be used as evidence in the event that he actually carries out his threat. To do that, he'd need to hire someone with serious hacking skills or get someone dumb enough to go meet him somewhere [and the meeting place would be stored on RHP - again evidence against him].

Once he knows your handle, banning him will not affect his ability to hack you. Nor will it stop him from meeting more potential victims, since he can easily create a new RHP account.

I would agree that there is precedent for banning a guy like this on RHP.

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
I have a feeling that if RJ got banned, Dasa would post alot more.
Why do you think this?

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
No, I would not ban him. Everything he posts can be used as evidence in the event that he actually carries out his threat. To do that, he'd need to hire someone with serious hacking skills or get someone dumb enough to go meet him somewhere [and the meeting place would be stored on RHP - again evidence against him].

Once he knows your handle, banning ...[text shortened]... a new RHP account.

I would agree that there is precedent for banning a guy like this on RHP.
You have this well figured out.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
I just saw the thread and thought I's weigh in. I am totally for banning RJ. I wouldn't want to see him banned for his ignorant posts, but for his blatant cheating. I would not miss his posts the slightest bit though. Dasa is nothing more than a troll. He is harmless most of the time. He crossed the line when he called for the genocide of Muslims. If I reca ...[text shortened]... the wrist for that episode. I have a feeling that if RJ got banned, Dasa would post alot more.
In Dasa's defense, he never actually called for a genocide on all Muslims. That
was a misunderstanding by many. He later clarified his statement as having
meant the extemist Muslims, who he identifies as terrorists and criminals. It
was I that said Islam is a Satanic inspired religion. That is not saying that all
Muslims are Satanic inspired. Many just don't know any better.

F

Moves
14 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
In Dasa's defense, he never actually called for a genocide on all Muslims. That
was a misunderstanding by many. He later clarified his statement as having
meant the extemist Muslims, who he identifies as terrorists and criminals.
Dasa called for the extermination of all Muslim men with absolutely and explicitly no proviso whatsoever about "terrorists and criminals". Later, in the face of general disgust and condemnation, and after a two week ban, he tried to change the meaning of what he had actually said. In fact, his attempt to 'rewrite' what he had said in his 'genocide thread' were so clumsy - raising new questions that he was unable to answer - that his back peddling only confirmed what everybody here - except you, it seems - understood when they read the verbatim text of his 19th Dec thread. Your insistence that Dasa was misunderstood - despite seeing the words Dasa wrote, just like everybody else did - is so self-consciously odd and distasteful that I believe you do it simply to draw attention to yourself.

rc

Moves
14 Apr 12

On the back of me and FMF's wrangling on the "Unbelievable" thread, I have decided to start a thread before some accuse us of "getting a room". ( ps.I am not allowed to pm FMF)

So if you had to ban either one, which would it be?

also any other general comments about Dasa and the reasons for calling a ban on him should be left here to determine wh ...[text shortened]... (ie. for those of you who have called for a banning of either 2,(or anyone else ) recently)
and what has this tabloid style post got to do with spirituality?