1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 20:31
    Originally posted by JS357
    It makes sense to me that the participants in a forum can post matters regarding the forum's "self-management" that they wish the participants to consider, to the forum participants, using the forum. What do you suggest? Maybe such posts should be titled "Forum Biz (topic)"?

Incidentally, your response to this will be forum biz. 😉
    This is pure Zugzwang, if I reply I substantiate the post if i dont I appear unconcerned
    and indifferent.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:02
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You just don't get it.

If you are a Christian or Muslim or atheist then you are automatically dishonest and a rascal.

Because teaching these false belief systems is teaching our next generation falsity.

This hippy idea that we should give everyone a fair go to teach any absurd doctrine is unacceptable.

Is that crystal clear enough.
    That you are a pathetic excuse for a human being is crystal clear.

And take your false absurd unacceptable doctrine with you.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:15
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    id miss dasa and rj if they were banned. they provide a fair bit of entertainment in the forum in a 'pantomime villain' kind of way. dasa's constant calling people 'dishonest fools' always has me chuckling. rj's crazy anti-creationist rants are always fun, the awesome videos of 'scientists' in their home made garage/labs spouting made up b.s. about phys ...[text shortened]... s i would give dasa a life ban for his comments regarding the killing of all muslim men.
    I am not anti-creationist. I am a young Earth creationist, who rants against evolution.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:181 edit
    You just don't get it.

If you are a Christian or Muslim or atheist then you are automatically dishonest and a rascal.

Because teaching these false belief systems is teaching our next generation falsity.

This hippy idea that we should give everyone a fair go to teach any absurd doctrine is unacceptable.

Is that crystal clear enough.
    No, you just dont get it. I think the diversity we have amongst humans is one of the reasons that you are allowed in Australia , a mainly christian nation, with your absurd outdated ideas.
    Capital punishment and civilized societies??? Are you nuts?

Now I'm not saying you should be banned from Australia, only from the chess forum on a thing called the net.

And I'm not really calling for a ban at all, I just dont see where your hate speech can lead.

Please observe how buddha dealt with the most violent criminal of his time.
    When approached from behind by this mass murderer buddha simply turned around and looked into the guys eyes with no fear. The guy repented on the spot and became a buddhist.

Thats how you deal with those barbarians. We are human after all and it is ironic that my hippy idea also includes a dark tinge , where I as a hindu think I have the power to tell you that a ban would be good for you.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not anti-creationist. I am a young Earth creationist, who rants against evolution.
    You are annoying , a cheat and a liar but it seems your entertainment value should not be overlooked 😛
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 00:06
    Muslim criminals must be executed by the state........just as Christian and Jewish and atheistic and Vedic criminals should also be executed.

Capital punishment is accepted by all civilized communities.
    That criminals should be punished is something I think everyone can agree with. What religion they profess is irrelevant. Most countries have abolished the death penalty. A country cannot join the EU, for instance, if they still have capital punishment. You use the word "civilized" subjectively. I - and most people I know - oppose the death penalty as a matter of principle.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 00:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    That criminals should be punished is something I think everyone can agree with. What religion they profess is irrelevant. Most countries have abolished the death penalty. A country cannot join the EU, for instance, if they still have capital punishment. You use the word "civilized" subjectively. I - and most people I know - oppose the death penalty as a matter of principle.
    This is one of the reasons the world's societies are so messed up. They let
    criminals get away with murder.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 00:22
    No they don't. People and societies that oppose or forbid the state to take life as a legal sanctioned punishment do not "let criminals get away with" crimes.
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 01:14
    NOT TRUE.

You are making statements about me with the usual FMF twist - to make my comments sound awful.

This is your dishonesty on display again.
    LIAR
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 02:50
    as opposed to say, the united states where innocent people are murdered by the death penalty.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 06:001 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    as opposed to say, the united states where innocent people are murdered by the death penalty.
    The death penalty does not murder any innocent people. The death penalty is
    used to carry out justice based on the law. It is a judge and jury that decides
    on the guilt of a person and the punishment that should be provided.

P.S. If it is found that the jury system is flawed in some way, then it should be
    fixed. The punishment should not be eliminated in an attempt to solve the
    problem of a flawed jury system. That does not solve anything and only makes
    matters worse.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 06:35
    The death penalty does not murder any innocent people. The death penalty is
    used to carry out justice based on the law. It is a judge and jury that decides
    on the guilt of a person and the punishment that should be provided.
    The death sentence should be suspended if it has been found to have been used on innocent people: this is just one of many arguments against it. This argument has swayed several states in the U.S., if I am not mistaken, to stop executing people. I welcome this.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 06:38
    [Not having capital punishment] is one of the reasons the world's societies are so messed up. They let criminals get away with murder.
    Well thanks for the soundbite plucked from nowhere. On my continent - Asia - for instance, the death penalty is most often used in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, and China. It would be interesting to hear your argument as to what degree these particular countries are "messed up" compared to other countries that have either abolished the death penalty or who use it less.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 06:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    The death sentence should be suspended if it has been found to have been used on innocent people: this is just one of many arguments against it. This argument has swayed several states in the U.S., if I am not mistaken, to stop executing people. I welcome this.
    As I said before it is not the fault of the death penalty that it is used on innocent
    as well as guilty people. Violent crimes must be addressed and eliminating the
    punishment does nothing toward that problem. The reason for it being used on
    innocent people is what really needs to be addressed.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 06:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well thanks for the soundbite plucked from nowhere. On my continent - Asia - for instance, the death penalty is most often used in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, and China. It would be interesting to hear your argument as to what degree these particular countries are "messed up" compared to other countries that have either abolished the death penalty or who use it less.
    I have never even been to any of those countries, so I don't feel qualified to
    comment on the degree they are "messed up" even though I believe they are
    probably "messed up" to some degree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree