1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 11:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and what has this tabloid style post got to do with spirituality?
    Well it all goes back to a request I had for Dasa on his thread "Unbelievable".

After reading another disappointing OP from him , I thought that he has had his run, his several chances, and could not see the benefit of him being around any longer.
    It was on the back of more posters calling for a ban on him and me just basically thinking it might do him good.

But to tell you the truth , i cant stand people constantly putting down others for no reason other that they are atheist or whatever.

you dont really know someone just because they say they are christian or atheist.

Dasa doesn't seem to get this message and his posting style leads me to think that he is more like a teenager in his mind.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 15:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and what has this tabloid style post got to do with spirituality?
    It makes sense to me that the participants in a forum can post matters regarding the forum's "self-management" that they wish the participants to consider, to the forum participants, using the forum. What do you suggest? Maybe such posts should be titled "Forum Biz (topic)"?

Incidentally, your response to this will be forum biz. 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 18:36
    id miss dasa and rj if they were banned. they provide a fair bit of entertainment in the forum in a 'pantomime villain' kind of way. dasa's constant calling people 'dishonest fools' always has me chuckling. rj's crazy anti-creationist rants are always fun, the awesome videos of 'scientists' in their home made garage/labs spouting made up b.s. about physics that he posts are brilliant.

despite this i would give dasa a life ban for his comments regarding the killing of all muslim men.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 18:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa called for the extermination of all Muslim men with absolutely and explicitly no proviso whatsoever about "terrorists and criminals". Later, in the face of general disgust and condemnation, and after a two week ban, he tried to change the meaning of what he had actually said. In fact, his attempt to 'rewrite' what he had said in his 'genocide thread' were s ...[text shortened]... ciously odd and distasteful that I believe you do it simply to draw attention to yourself.
    NOT TRUE.

You are making statements about me with the usual FMF twist - to make my comments sound awful.

This is your dishonesty on display again.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 18:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    id miss dasa and rj if they were banned. they provide a fair bit of entertainment in the forum in a 'pantomime villain' kind of way. dasa's constant calling people 'dishonest fools' always has me chuckling. rj's crazy anti-creationist rants are always fun, the awesome videos of 'scientists' in their home made garage/labs spouting made up b.s. about phys ...[text shortened]... s i would give dasa a life ban for his comments regarding the killing of all muslim men.
    Muslim criminals must be executed by the state........just as Christian and Jewish and atheistic and Vedic criminals should also be executed.

Capital punishment is accepted by all civilized communities.

Bush said: that persons who even support terrorists are also terrorists - so like wise those who support violent criminal activities can be executed as well.

If a Muslim father drags her 16 year old daughter off and cuts her throat for the sake of cleansing the family name in an honour killing.......then everyone who supports that can also be punished along with the father.

Why am I the only one in this forum who has the guts to tell the truth.

Everyone is hiding behind this thing called ......false compassion.

What about compassion for the victims.......and there are millions of them and all innocent.

If there is a law that says that young girls can be dragged kicking and screaming to get their genitals mutilated.....then not only is the mutilator punished but everyone who supports it as well.

This is how you deal with these types of violent cruel barbarians.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Muslim criminals must be executed by the state........just as Christian and Jewish and atheistic and Vedic criminals should also be executed.

Bush said: that persons who even support terrorists are also terrorists - so like wise those who support violent criminal activities can be executed as we ...[text shortened]... e who supports it as well.

how many muslims do you know?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

After reading another disappointing OP from him , I thought that he has had his run, his several chances, and could not see the benefit of him being around any longer.
    It was on the back of more posters calling for a ban on him and me just basically thinking it might do ...[text shortened]... message and his posting style leads me to think that he is more like a teenager in his mind.
    You just don't get it.

If you are a Christian or Muslim or atheist then you are automatically dishonest and a rascal.

Because teaching these false belief systems is teaching our next generation falsity.

This hippy idea that we should give everyone a fair go to teach any absurd doctrine is unacceptable.

Is that crystal clear enough.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:152 edits

Bush said: that persons who even support terrorists are also terrorists - so like wise those who support violent criminal activities can be executed as we ...[text shortened]... e who supports it as well.

You have the guts to tell the truth as you see it. That does not mean you really
    know the truth. I also tell the truth as I see it and get criticized as well. But
    we both see the truth slightly different. We may be on the wrong website to
    expect most of the people to believe the truth as we see it. The majority of the
    people on this website think they are intelligent and evolution is the only possible
    explanation for diversity of life on this planet. Although it makes no sense to
    us, that is their truth as they see it. It appears that no amount of arguments
    against it will convince them of their false belief. The same holds true with the
    differences we have on our religious beliefs. You see mine as foolish and I see
    yours in the same way. The argument about which is older is irrelevant to my
    belief in what is true. And opinion is proof of nothing.
  9. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:24
    NOT TRUE.

You are making statements about me with the usual FMF twist - to make my comments sound awful.

Yes, What FMF said is very true
  10. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:27
    You just don't get it.

If you are a Christian or Muslim or atheist then you are automatically dishonest and a rascal.

Because teaching these false belief systems is teaching our next generation falsity.

This hippy idea that we should give everyone a fair go to teach any absurd doctrine is unacceptable.

How would you deal with the people who teach these things. I am someone who teachs some of these things and I am not dishonest
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:31

No you ignorant, bigoted, twisted, immoral, genocidal, pathetic excuse for a person, that's backwards.

Capital punishment is outlawed in ALL civilised communities and that is in fact one of the
    tests to see if you ARE a civilised community.

Take your hate speech and shove it.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:31
    You just don't get it.

Yeah it is crystal that you are a deranged megalomaniac.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:34
    NOT TRUE.

It is true and you are lying.

Which is what you always do when you get caught spouting your bigotry and calling for
    genocide and capital punishment.

Your comments ARE awful.

As are you.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You have the guts to tell the truth as you see it. That does not mean you really
    know the truth. I also tell the truth as I see it and get criticized as well. But
    we both see the truth slightly different. We may be on the wrong website to
    expect most of the people to believe the truth as we see it. The majority of the
    people on this website think th ...[text shortened]... ut which is older is irrelevant to my
    belief in what is true. And opinion is proof of nothing.
    He's a lying bigot who likes to advocate genocide.

And truth isn't subjective.

People don't get to decide what is or is not true.

The reality we live in is the arbiter and objective measure of truth.

And dasa speaks falsehoods... as do you.

You claim to know things that you cannot possibly know and that nobody can
    possibly know as well as things that are demonstrably false...

And that is dishonest.

That is lying.

It doesn't take guts. All it takes is ignorance and stupidity.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 20:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

It was on the back of more posters calling for a ban on him and me just basically thinking it might do ...[text shortened]... message and his posting style leads me to think that he is more like a teenager in his mind.
    Hmmm, i really dont know what to say in regard to this. One must use a fair bit of
    discernment in the spirituality forum, filtering out what is essential content from non
    essential, factual content from misinformation and disinformation, unsubstantiated
    opinions masquerading as truths, the essence of the ideas from verbose and
    pretensions wordings and so forth. Are we really offended by Dasa's posts or RJH's
    antics? to what extent are they in fact able to influence anyone? very little i would say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree