Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
No, that was him admitting he lied.
Yes you are right, he was lying. I shall refrain from calling him "Satanic" though.

rc

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes you are right, he was lying. I shall refrain from calling him "Satanic" though.
Is being mistaken the same as lying? only in your Sith Lord world of absolutes!

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its true, Bruce da Wuss, they were on Top of the Pops for goodness sake! NO metal band would be seen dead on Top of the Pops!
Don't know this "Top of the Pops" of which you speak. πŸ˜•

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Motörhead and Saxon all performed on Top of the Pops.
Hey Robbie! If it was good enough for Lemmy, it couldn't have been too lame.

Moves
07 Sep 15

of course i knew it but i didn't expect anyone to check! then I forgot about Noobster memory of a thousand elephants! Ouch, busted again πŸ˜€
I should probably read all posts before responding. πŸ˜•

Nothing to see here.

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I'm not even old enough to actually remember the 80s version. I only experience this through the "wayback machine". πŸ™‚
Oh, yeah, of course, I mean, I'm not really, uh, that o.. {sigh} ...never mind. 😞

Damn, I feel old now! 😡

rc

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Don't know this "Top of the Pops" of which you speak. πŸ˜•
It was notorious for lip sic fails πŸ˜€

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Sep 15

But you didn't say your were 'mistaken', you actually said -

of course i knew it but i didn't expect anyone to check!

rc

Moves
07 Sep 15

But you didn't say your were 'mistaken', you actually said -

of course i knew it but i didn't expect anyone to check!
Well unless of course you are willing to argue that a little ruse is a lie i would say that you have naught one good leg to stand upon! Is that what you're really saying, no? well then, give it up!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Sep 15

Well unless of course you are willing to argue that a little ruse is a lie i would say that you have naught one good leg to stand upon! Is that what you're really saying, no? well then, give it up!
It's you who needs to 'give it up'. You've been caught with your pants round your ankles tugging on your wee pecker at a furious pace and now you're trying to claim you're not masturbating. First off it was a 'mistake' now you're claiming it was a 'little ruse'. You're just making it up as you go along as per usual.

So which one was it? A little ruse or a mistake?

rc

Moves
07 Sep 15
1 edit

It's you who needs to 'give it up'. You've been caught with your pants round your ankles tugging on your wee pecker at a furious pace and now you're trying to claim you're not masturbating. First off it was a 'mistake' now you're claiming it was a 'little ruse'. You're just making it up as you go along as per usual.

So which one was it? A little ruse or a mistake?
Haha, yeah that will be shining bright, today i make divine love with Mrs Robbie and all your slobbery drool amounts to naught. As for whether it was a mistake or just a little ruse it could be both for there is nothing to assume that they are mutually exclusive, is there. You should spend less time fantasising abut people with their trousers down it cannot be good for your health. Yes im making it up as i go along πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Sep 15

Haha, yeah that will be shining bright, today i make divine love with Mrs Robbie and all your slobbery drool amounts to naught. As for whether it was a mistake or just a little ruse it could be both for there is nothing to assume that they are mutually exclusive, is there. You should spend less time fantasising abut people with their trousers down it cannot be good for your health. Yes im making it up as i go along πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I can assure you there is no fantasising going on my end about your pasty white ass and accompanying middle aged podgy girth.

They are mutually exclusive, you either knew and pretended not to know ie, a ruse. Or you didn't know and made a mistake.

rc

Moves
07 Sep 15

I can assure you there is no fantasising going on my end about your pasty white ass and accompanying middle aged podgy girth.

They are mutually exclusive, you either knew and pretended not to know ie, a ruse. Or you didn't know and made a mistake.
so you say. . . .but with a fruit fly like you anything is possible.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
07 Sep 15
1 edit

so you say. . . .but with a fruit fly like you anything is possible.
We're talking about what you said, not me.

Explain how the two are not mutually exclusive, if you could be so kind. How were you mistaken yet also playing a ruse at the same time.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 15

Were we both mistaken? I certainly was and all I did was ask you if you were inebriated. I've often wondered if you are actually.