1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:43
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Either way. Your avatar pic is revolting. If it makes you feel better, fine. But.....mostly, I think you must be extremely immature to have it.

Extremely immature!!!!!
    Says the shouting fool to the screaming baby. Oh, the irony.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:48
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Says the shouting fool to the screaming baby. Oh, the irony.
    Whatever. Your pic is revolting. There is NO reason for it. I avoid looking at your posts because of it.

Keep it. And prove that you could care less that most people do NOT want to see a crying baby. Who wants to see a crying baby???? NOBODY HESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:51
    Whatever. Your pic is revolting. There is NO reason for it. I avoid looking at your posts because of it.

Keep it. And prove that you could care less that most people do NOT want to see a crying baby. Who wants to see a crying baby???? NOBODY HESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For someone who doesn't read my posts you sure respond to them a lot.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:53

The phrase is "COULDN'T care less". Saying that he "could care less" is implying that he does care.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:53
    For someone who doesn't read my posts you sure respond to them a lot.
    I don't like you.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:55
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    The phrase is "COULDN'T care less". Saying that he "could care less" is implying that he does care.
    Hey jerk!!!

I have nothing relevant to say, but......I wanted to say hello.
  7. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:56
    I don't like you.
    The feeling is mutual, and you don't even have a disturbing avatar.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:00
    The feeling is mutual, and you don't even have a disturbing avatar.
    Okay.

Do you not realize that your avatar pic is offensive? Who......in their right mind would want to see a screaming, crying baby???

It's not like it is a good pic, of a happy baby, that you could claim is your relative or something......it is a horrific photo of an agonizing baby.

Please change it.
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:02
    Okay.

Do you not realize that your avatar pic is offensive? Who......in their right mind would want to see a screaming, crying baby???

It's not like it is a good pic, of a happy baby, that you could claim is your relative or something......it is a horrific photo of an agonizing baby.

Please change it.
    I like my avatar. There's a baby who takes shit from no one. But yes, I prefer a laughing baby, if you must know.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:04
    I like my avatar. There's a baby who takes shit from no one. But yes, I prefer a laughing baby, if you must know.
    You're missing the point.

Your avatar baby looks like he/she is in real pain or something. It is very unsettling. It really should be changed......immediately.

My vote is......NOW.
  11. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:36
    You're missing the point.

Your avatar baby looks like he/she is in real pain or something. It is very unsettling. It really should be changed......immediately.

My vote is......NOW.
    Not gonna happen, and specifically because you don't like it, I like it even more now.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:40
    Not gonna happen, and specifically because you don't like it, I like it even more now.
    Be careful C Hess, I may decide to take a forum vote on this matter. Your avatar picture may change.
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:52
    Be careful C Hess, I may decide to take a forum vote on this matter. Your avatar picture may change.
    🙄
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:57
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    🙄
    P.S. I have issues with other poster's avatar pics.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 11:04
    It doesn't break any site rules, as far as I know. I'm a paying subscriber. I worry not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree