Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I never liked Dickinson, its like AC/DC without Bon Scott, its just not the same πŸ™
Without Bruce Dickinson maiden SUCKS! BlasPHEMA'! Nnnnnngh! 😠😲😠

And while Scott was irreplaceable, I liked quite a lot with Johnson ("back in black" and "for those about to rock" immediately springs to mind). I just thought of them as being a different band, after Scott died.

Moves
05 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Whitesnake's Here I Go Again.
I know everyone preferred the 80's version, and you'll probably laugh now, but I liked it better in the late 70's, with Moody on guitar. It was more blues, and (the laughing part) I thought Moody looked cool (for some reason). I seriously would pretend I was Moody in front of the mirror. 😳

http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/don-83-miller.jpg

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by C Hess
I know everyone preferred the 80's version, and you'll probably laugh now, but I liked it better in the late 70's, with Moody on guitar. It was more blues, and (the laughing part) I thought Moody looked cool (for some reason). I seriously would pretend I was Moody in front of the mirror. 😳

http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/don-83-miller.jpg
I'm not even old enough to actually remember the 80s version. I only experience this through the "wayback machine". πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Without Bruce Dickinson maiden SUCKS! BlasPHEMA'! Nnnnnngh! 😠😲😠

And while Scott was irreplaceable, I liked quite a lot with Johnson ("back in black" and "for those about to rock" immediately springs to mind). I just thought of them as being a different band, after Scott died.
Its true, Bruce da Wuss, they were on Top of the Pops for goodness sake! NO metal band would be seen dead on Top of the Pops!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Sep 15

Its true, Bruce da Wuss, they were on Top of the Pops for goodness sake! NO metal band would be seen dead on Top of the Pops!
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Motörhead and Saxon all performed on Top of the Pops.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Motörhead and Saxon all performed on Top of the Pops.
Also ACDC, Deep Purple, and Twisted Sister. Led Zeppelin whole little love cover provided the theme tune for years. Robbie is talking out of his sphincter as usual.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Exactly! Sabbath pansies, Motorhead pansies, Judas Priest pansy, Saxon just did it for the doe!

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Also ACDC, Deep Purple, and Twisted Sister. Led Zeppelin whole little love cover provided the theme tune for years. Robbie is talking out of his sphincter as usual.
of course i knew it but i didn't expect anyone to check! then I forgot about Noobster memory of a thousand elephants! Ouch, busted again πŸ˜€

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

of course i knew it but i didn't expect anyone to check! then I forgot about Noobster memory of a thousand elephants! Ouch, busted again πŸ˜€
Jeez, was that you admitting you were wrong?

Cape Town

Moves
06 Sep 15

No, that was him admitting he lied.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

not wrong, just busted!

Moves
06 Sep 15

not wrong, just busted!
Busted? Thought One Direction would have been more your thing?

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Busted? Thought One Direction would have been more your thing?
Are you kidding, Air hostess - classic plastic grunge at its best, Kurt Cobain would approve! One direction are well pansy.

Moves
06 Sep 15

Are you kidding, Air hostess - classic plastic grunge at its best, Kurt Cobain would approve! One direction are well pansy.
Polly wants a cracker?

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Polly wants a cracker?
yes Kurt found God and then Courtney killed him! πŸ™