Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes added to your extensive list of skulduggery. 😵
All night long dude...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

F

Moves
03 Sep 15
1 edit

You have also recently attempted to blackmail me with some ludicrous threat to send documentation of my behavior here to some Kingdom Halls in Glasgow....
This doesn't quite add up, robbie. Aside from pretending that you don't know he was just pulling your leg and that the way you carry on is done entirely in this public place ~ and therefore no 'secret' is being held over you ~ haven't you said that you stand by the way you behave on this forum and that you are entirely comfortable with people from your religious organisation being aware of it? In which case, how can it possibly be described as "blackmail"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 15

Yes I read it, you also yesterday refused to be my friend and stated that you would never befriend someone like me. You have also recently attempted to blackmail me with some ludicrous threat to send documentation of my behavior here to some Kingdom Halls in Glasgow who have probably never heard of me, which apart from being hilarious because you ac ...[text shortened]... oing exactly what he says and of course no one likes to have their faults pointed out in public.
You know, there's a simple solution to all your problems on the forums. Quit being a horse's ass.

rc

Moves
04 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
You know, there's a simple solution to all your problems on the forums. Quit being a horse's ass.
We are still waiting for you to tell us how you learned the secrets of the church of the
latter day saints and gained a deep insight into the workings of Jehovahs witnesses as
well. You come to this forum, make the most ludicrous and unsubstantiated claims (we
wont call then lies quite yet) and when pressed upon to account for your actions you
dish up bilge water like the above and expect people to take you seriously. The only
person making themselves out to be a horses posterior is you, the trouble is, you don't
even know it.

rc

Moves
04 Sep 15
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
All night long dude...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM
Wow I remember watching that at the time, the eighties really were all pastel and khaki
shorts, thank goodness for Nirvana. 😀

Moves
04 Sep 15

Wow I remember watching that at the time, the eighties really were all pastel and khaki
shorts, thank goodness for Nirvana. 😀
I think it's probably one of the benchmark 1980s music videos

rc

Moves
04 Sep 15

Its not really my thing though, I liked early Iron Maiden 😀 Did you stay up to watch Thriller?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Sep 15

Ephesians 4:31-32 (NIV)

'Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.'

Are you able Suzianne to say something genuinely positive about Dive and Robbie? (I know i ask a lot, especially as Robbie's last reply is bound to get your goat, but the atheist in me really does want to see Christian forgiveness in action).

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
04 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

'Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.'

Are you able Suzianne to say something genuinely positive about Dive and Robbie? (I know i ask a lot, especially as Robbie' ...[text shortened]... o get your goat, but the atheist in me really does want to see Christian forgiveness in action).
Thumbs up from me, Ghost!

rc

Moves
04 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Are you able Suzianne to say something genuinely positive about Dive and Robbie? (I know i ask a lot, especially as Robbie' ...[text shortened]... o get your goat, but the atheist in me really does want to see Christian forgiveness in action).
Forgiveness? what do i need forgiven for, telling it like it is?

I sir am a scientist! I never apologise for the truth - Shelborg Cooper!

Moves
04 Sep 15

Its not really my thing though, I liked early Iron Maiden 😀 Did you stay up to watch Thriller?
I like Maiden, they are reforming for a tour, did you hear? Yes I would have stayed up to watch Thriller.

I went to see AC/DC in 1981 twice in three days at Hamersmith Odeon and again in 1984 at the Monsters of Rock festival. In balance I saw Duran Duran in 1983.

rc

Moves
04 Sep 15

I like Maiden, they are reforming for a tour, did you hear? Yes I would have stayed up to watch Thriller.

I went to see AC/DC in 1981 twice in three days at Hamersmith Odeon and again in 1984 at the Monsters of Rock festival. In balance I saw Duran Duran in 1983.
After Di'Anno left (was kicked) then i could not listen to them anymore, I never liked Dickinson, its like AC/DC without Bon Scott, its just not the same 🙁

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Sep 15

Forgiveness? what do i need forgiven for, telling it like it is?

I sir am a scientist! I never apologise for the truth - Shelborg Cooper!
Shush. The ghost is going through a Peace Keeper phase.

And anyway, defeating you Christian guys in the forums has become way too easy, due to your infighting and fragmentation. We demand a stronger opponent!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

No, that was Whitesnake's Cherry Pie.

🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 15

No, that was Whitesnake's Cherry Pie.

🙂
No, it was both Warrant's Cherry Pie, and Whitesnake's Here I Go Again.

Same sort of sexploitation video that was popular in the '80s. (And yeah, I realize Cherry Pie came out in '92.)