1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 01:48
    @philokalia said
    It is an interesting situation.

If Dive is sincere in his beliefs, which is something that we have to recognize, we can certainly say that he is very non-orthodox in his views on certain topics. I think that is enough of a criticism, honestly. And it is also a criticism that is true.

But I will say this...

Dive is very passionate about his view that he ...[text shortened]... ed to. It makes me think that he is a [i]real Christian, but just deeply mistaken on this issue.
    What situation?

What is interesting?
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 05:12
    @divegeester said
    What situation?

What is interesting?
    Just as a general note, and not to be rude, but I do not plan on answering these kinds of posts anymore if they come from Dive or FMF.

The actual content of my post was clear and these questions lead nowhere.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 05:46
    @philokalia said
    Just as a general note, and not to be rude, but I do not plan on answering these kinds of posts anymore if they come from Dive or FMF.

One of the reasons Romans1009 went into the 7 month every-thread every-day child-abuse trolling riff - that you admired so much - was because he disliked divegeester and didn't recognize him as a fellow Christian. You thought Romans1009 was the best poster on this forum and you also accused divegeester of being a fake Christian. Do you now retract that?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 07:16
    @philokalia said

Gutless pansy.

Throw out a comment and then run away from it as usual.
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:43
    Another note:

I signed on to Marauder's posting guidelines in the debate forum which means that I cannot respond to any post that is insulting or using ad hominem.

If you would like me to respond to something, you will have to make a post which has no insults to me or to any other member of the website.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:511 edit
    @philokalia said
    Another note:

I signed on to Marauder's posting guidelines in the debate forum which means that I cannot respond to any post that is insulting or using ad hominem.

If you would like me to respond to something, you will have to make a post which has no insults to me or to any other member of the website.
    If seen you use the “No1maraurder” cop out more than once now. It’s just an excuse to back away from your posts.

You won’t reply to my simple post “what’s interesting” earlier because of what excuse?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:52
    @philokalia said
    Another note:

Which supposed insults from me - aimed at you or anyone else - have bothered you here on this forum?
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:59
    FMF, I only stated that I am following that policy because I was directly insulted by another poster in this thread.

The reason that I ultimately decided to follow this policy is because I wanted to see a change in this forum, for one, but most of all, I realized that my behavior was unbecoming for a Christian.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 11:06
    @philokalia said
    FMF, I only stated that I am following that policy because I was directly insulted by another poster in this thread.

The reason that I ultimately decided to follow this policy is because I wanted to see a change in this forum, for one, but most of all, I realized that my behavior was unbecoming for a Christian.
    I'm not asking about whether you think you come across as a bad Christian or not. What insults by me aimed at you are you referring to?
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '18
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 06:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree