28 Oct '18 19:19
    Fake.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 19:25
    @chaney3 said
    Fake.
    Are you going to threaten to box me again?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 19:27
    @chaney3 said
    Fake.
    only God is allowed to judge...

unless of course i'm wrong about that...
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 20:44
    @chaney3 said
    Fake.
    How so?
    Shouldn't you , you know, provide some reasons and whatnot?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 23:52
    @chaney3 said
    Fake.
    We are told to strive to enter into the narrow way, one of the things about that is
    that we should be worrying about if we are fake or not. Correcting others is not
    a little thing it should be done with great care, because we too can fall into it if
    we are not careful. What if he is fake, does that change your standing before God?
    What if he is not fake, then you are attacking someone else' servant. So who are
    you to do that? Quit worrying about how real others are and focus on being real
    yourself, because you my friend are loved by God.

God has given you gifts to use to build up people not tear them down, let those
    whose only desires are rip into others and find faults to their own devices. In the
    end we all are going to get stand before God and give an account of every deed
    and word that came from us. So will everyone else, even if they deny it here, it
    isn't like they are going to be given a choice then. We all have choices now, make
    them good ones.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 23:58
    @kellyjay said
    Quit worrying about how real others are and focus on being real
    yourself, because you my friend are loved by God.
    One could scoop up your dripping hypocrisy with a spoon.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:05
    @fmf said
    One could scoop up your dripping hypocrisy with a spoon.
    Says the man who turned his back on the One who died for him so he could be
    forgiven.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:07
    @kellyjay said
    forgiven.
    Or maybe he could just forgive himself ... if he needs to 😵
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:081 edit
    @kellyjay said
    forgiven.
    I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:191 edit
    @kellyjay said
    forgiven.
    I believe that Jesus was executed for sedition and that the Jews were happy to see him executed because of his blasphemy.

You keep going on and on and on about how "evil and wicked" you are. That's a matter for you; I don't need to know what it is you do to people that warrants this hollow and narcissistic self-condemnation.

But your assertion that you are somehow "forgiven" because a rabbi was put to death by the Romans 2,000 years ago is not something you can project onto an atheist like me.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Muhammed spoke to the angel Gabriel in a cave either. So I am not 'turning my back' against "God" because of that. Nor am I 'turning my back' on any of the Hindu Gods.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:221 edit
    @fmf said
    I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to believe it is?
    Well since you asked, you pretend to know about it now while denying it! I have
    no doubt your whole life was one giant pretense, nothing about what you used to
    be could have been real, because you admit it now, "...pretending to believe...". If
    it ever was real you would not deny it like you do now.

You just came to your senses and realized you were playing at being a Christian
    and left the fakeness of it to acknowledge the truth between you and that faith.
    The god you had was only between your ears, and when you realized he wasn't
    real you did reject him, as you should have. For that you actually have a lot of
    respect from me (I know you don't care). Saying that gives me hope for you, since
    being hot or cold are both much better than lukewarm.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:23
    @kellyjay said
    Well since you asked, you pretend to know about it now while denying it! I have
    no doubt your whole life was one giant pretense, nothing about what you used to
    be could have been real, because you admit it now, "...pretending to believe...". If
    it ever was real you would not deny it like you do now.

You just came to your senses and realized you were playing at being a ...[text shortened]... re). Saying that gives me hope for you, since
    being hot or cold are both much better than lukewarm.
    It was very real to me back then. I'm sure it feels real to you now, right? Well, that's how it was for me.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:25
    @fmf said
    It was very real to me back then. I'm sure it feels real to you now, right? Well, that's how it was for me.
    It was real until you acknowledged it wasn't, making the whole experience false.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:25
    @kellyjay said
    nothing about what you used to
    be could have been real, because you admit it now, "...pretending to believe...".
    I asked you if you would prefer if I pretended to still be a believer. Do you not understand what I wrote?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 00:27
    @fmf said
    I asked you if you would prefer if I pretended to still be a believer. Do you not understand what I wrote?
    I said no, I believe you did the right thing. Never settle for the fake! I would say
    that finding one fake god doesn't mean God isn't real.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree