Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
There is nothing you can base that on except the delusion that everyone has the same fake relationship with God you had!
Do I think you have "a relationship with God"? No, I do not. Do I think you subscribe to an ideology which has convinced you that you know things about a supernatural being, its instructions for us, and other supernatural phenomena? Yes, I do.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Do you accept there are other reasons people walk away from God, other than being overcome by sin?
I accept people can get upset with God typicality over something that they think God wronged them over, as if God owed them a life to their liking only. When the truth is everything that occurs to us is common to man, when it rains the good and evil both get wet. It could be sin, lust, disappointment whatever gets between us and God is in the end meaningless by comparison.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
"Dishonest"? Frankly, the only person bneing dishonest in this conversation is you. Where is that copy pasteed post you promised?
I replied to it, it automatically came with the post.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I accept people can get upset with God typicality over something that they think God wronged them over, as if God owed them a life to their liking only.
Not the case with me. I just lost my faith in the Bible's credibility as evidence to support the things that Christians believe about the meaning of Jesus' life and the things they believe about themselves as a consequence.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I replied to it, it automatically came with the post.
Where is that copy-pasted post of mine in which you claim I "admitted" that, when I was a Christian, I only pretended to be one. Copy-paste it here.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Those who actually were filled with God’s Spirit and are over come by sin do not come back their end is set. Not everyone who says Lord Lord actually have come to the Lord. What is real and genuine is not something you can have then deny God is real.
It's no surprise that you make these assertions given the religious beliefs you have.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
Do I think you have "a relationship with God"? No, I do not. Do I think you subscribe to an ideology which has convinced you that you know things about a supernatural being, its instructions for us, and other supernatural phenomena? Yes, I do.
I believe you think that way and that is why you have no idea what God is really like. For had you actually been filled with His Spirit you would never say He isn’t real. Therefore you once claimed to be, but you have never really experienced God in your life. The very best part of all Christianity is God and you missed Him. I just Hope that doesn’t remain true for you!

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

Therefore you once claimed to be, but you have never really experienced God in your life. The very best part of all Christianity is God and you missed Him. I just Hope that doesn’t remain true for you!
What else are you going to say in this situation? It's all you have.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
The very best part of all Christianity is God and you missed Him. I just Hope that doesn’t remain true for you!
Because of my years as a Christian, I know full well what your ideology is and why it animates you in the way it does.

c

Moves
30 Oct 18

A real Christian, who lost faith, would likely miss God and Jesus as 'friends', and not bad mouth them as fakes and "beings" that people make up.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
A real Christian, who lost faith, would likely miss God and Jesus as 'friends', and not bad mouth them as fakes and "beings" that people make up.
It is KellyJay who has been using the word "fake", not me. "Being" is the correct word for a sentient lifeform or entity that is not a human. And I have not "bad mouthed" anyone. I don't "miss" believing in God or Jesus, nor do I have any regrets about the time I spent holding Christian beliefs about them.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
Because of my years as a Christian, I know full well what your ideology is and why it animates you in the way it does.
You know about it, more than likely rubbed shoulders with the real thing but nothing more.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
What else are you going to say in this situation? It's all you have.
It is not much different than a color blind person believing that they grasp all there is to color. Then one day they put on those glasses that give them the ability to really see colors, reality experienced is different than hearing about it.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
It is not much different than a color blind person believing that they grasp all there is to color. Then one day they put on those glasses that give them the ability to really see colors, reality experienced is different than hearing about it.
You still believe in the ideology that I used to believe in, so I know full well why you are saying things like this.

F

Moves
31 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You know about it, more than likely rubbed shoulders with the real thing but nothing more.
Maybe I'd be trotting out the same analogies and metaphors and assertions passed-off as 'special knowledge' if our roles were reversed. Who knows.