Divegeester's Judgement Quandry

Divegeester's Judgement Quandry

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ragwort removed their quoted post
Don’t think you’re remembering that right.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
95% of your posts directed at FMF or Dive. - Creepy.

This in spite of the fact that neither has replied to you in months. - Creepy.

Copying Dive's avatar (and probably caressing it on your monitor). - Creepy.

(A creepiness clearly identified by the mods who have recently removed several of your posts).

.......Creepy.
What’s creepy is you obsessing over my posts. Are you jealous I’m not paying more attention to you, you little rascal?

So you know who my posts are directed to, which ones get deleted, who replies to my posts and when I change my avatar, and I’m the creepy stalker.

Whatever you say lol.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A creepiness clearly identified by the mods who have recently removed several of your posts.
Romans1009 posted several sexual slurs and insults aimed at my wife and children which were deleted by the mods. I believe he made some sexual comments about you and your wife too which were deleted.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
What will be the consequence for him, in your view, if he doesn't give up what you call his "heresy"?
I do not think that absolute doctrinal perfection is necessary for salvation. However, I am completely incapable of deciding such a thing. It's not my role.

I do know that leading people astray and preaching false doctrine that detracts from the true church is wrong.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@philokalia said
I do not think that absolute doctrinal perfection is necessary for salvation. However, I am completely incapable of deciding such a thing. It's not my role.

I do know that leading people astray and preaching false doctrine that detracts from the true church is wrong.
Nice try: I didn't ask you to "decide", as you know full well. This is what I asked you: What will be the consequence for him, in your view, if he doesn't give up what you call his "heresy"?

Moves
15 Oct 18

@philokalia said
@divegeester
I hope you give up your heresy.
Why, what consequences are there for not given up heresy?
None you have the courage to articulate it seems.

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
95% of your posts directed at FMF or Dive. - Creepy.
This in spite of the fact that neither has replied to you in months. - Creepy.
Copying Dive's avatar (and probably caressing it on your monitor). - Creepy.
(A creepiness clearly identified by the mods who have recently removed several of your posts).
.......Creepy.
Dozens of Romans1009 spammy creepy posts have been removed by the site moderation.

Bigdoggproblem once pointed out that obsessing about kids drinking alcohol in bars where there are inuendos of sexual interaction is very creepy and not fitting with site posting rules.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@philokalia said
I do not think that absolute doctrinal perfection is necessary for salvation.
Is "Annihilationism" heretical in your view?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Dozens of Romans1009 spammy creepy posts have been removed by the site moderation.

Bigdoggproblem once pointed out that obsessing about kids drinking alcohol in bars where there are inuendos of sexual interaction is very creepy and not fitting with site posting rules.
He sure is creepy...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
Romans1009 posted several sexual slurs and insults aimed at my wife and children which were deleted by the mods. I believe he made some sexual comments about you and your wife too which were deleted.
You’re lying through your teeth, Kiddo. But that’s nothing new for you. When you’re not trolling, you’re pool whizzing.

Or getting involved in adorable antics and hijinks with tiger.

But no more puffing cigarettes with tiger behind the gym at Shetland Primary - tiger quit so he can eat more PB&J sandwiches and you should quit too!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@divegeester said

You can’t help but acknowledge me. Just like old times. Try as you might, you can’t ignore me lol

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest and merely goes to demonstrate his complete lack of Christian decency.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He sure is creepy...
And you sure are repetitive lol

How’s that team of mental health professionals you manage? On vacation again? It’s amazing how much time you have on your hands with a job like that lol.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest and merely goes to demonstrate his complete lack of Christian decency.
You’re just jealous I’m not paying attention to you. Don’t be so needy. I thought that team of mental health professionals who manage you was going to work on your emotional neediness. Are they still working on all your other pathologies?

As one of them said about you, “He’s a tough nut to crack!”

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

@romans1009 said
And you sure are repetitive lol

How’s that team of mental health professionals you manage? On vacation again? It’s amazing how much time you have on your hands with a job like that lol.
How does creeping pay these days? Do you have sufficient anoraks?