Divegeester's Judgement Quandry

Divegeester's Judgement Quandry

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
14 Oct 18

Moves
14 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
FU then.

By the way, try discussing things. You've become a dullard by assuming you can make 1 post, and continuously ask people to look at it. Be fluid, and stay relevant.

Dullard.
It’s interesting how that every time I give you a piece of myself, some real help, some advice... that you just chuck it back at me in this way. I think I know what’s going one with you.

Moves
14 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
95% of your posts directed at FMF or Dive. - Creepy.

This in spite of the fact that neither has replied to you in months. - Creepy.

Copying Dive's avatar (and probably caressing it on your monitor). - Creepy.

(A creepiness clearly identified by the mods who have recently removed several of your posts).

.......Creepy.
🙂

c

Moves
14 Oct 18

@divegeester said
It’s interesting how that every time I give you a piece of myself, some real help, some advice... that you just chuck it back at me in this way. I think I know what’s going one with you.
Thank you.

But I explained why I disagreed with some of your advice. That means the discussion moves forward, with additional posts.

I gave you personal reasons why that verse doesn't apply to me, and your only response was about self pity. Again, I'm doing okay, and do NOT feel sorry for myself at all. I just disagree strongly with that verse being applied to anyone but the Jewish exiles it was told to.

Moves
14 Oct 18
2 edits

@chaney3 said
Thank you.

But I explained why I disagreed with some of your advice. That means the discussion moves forward, with additional posts.

I gave you personal reasons why that verse doesn't apply to me, and your only response was about self pity. Again, I'm doing okay, and do NOT feel sorry for myself at all. I just disagree strongly with that verse being applied to anyone but the Jewish exiles it was told to.
You claim here that you are “doing ok” whereas elsewhere you claim you are a “Christian mess” when you are not even a Christian.

I don’t appreciate your abuse. Look back at your posts. I won’t bother offering you further advice.

c

Moves
14 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You claim here that you are “doing ok” whereas elsewhere you claim you are a “Christian mess” when you are not even a Christian.

I don’t appreciate your abuse. Look back at your posts. I won’t bother offering you further advice.
I have not prospered the way I wanted, and yes I'm a Christian mess, but I am strong minded and strong willed, which is why I'm doing okay.

Stop acting like a friggin cupcake, you dish out plenty of abuse on these forums. Plenty!!

Moves
14 Oct 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
I have not prospered the way I wanted, and yes I'm a Christian mess, but I am strong minded and strong willed, which is why I'm doing okay.

Stop acting like a friggin cupcake, you dish out plenty of abuse on these forums. Plenty!!
The difference is chaney3 that yes I go head-to-head with the generally more robust posters, whereas with your occasional open moments of what appear to be genuine calls for advice, I dip below the ropes and offer a geneuine hand up. You variably either ignore it or bite it.

I’m not interested anymore.
Although I probably don’t mean that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Oct 18

May I ask a question that comes to mind when reading this OP? When we think about our salvation is it due to us or Christ? If it is Christ then isn’t every Christian as righteous as the next no matter what? Wouldn’t that only be true, if we are seriously putting our faith Jesus Christ?

The differences between us, is not due to who is more righteous in ourselves. If this is not true, then Christ is not who we are putting our faith in for our salvation, but our own efforts.

We are not to bite and devour one another, instead love one another. I can only assume as we forgive those who harm us most, and all else, we display our obedience in doing that which our old nature would refuse to do. If we forgive those who harm us in both reality and our imaginations, and ask that God not hold any slight against us those who harm us to their account, we can experience what God gives us for our sins, grace and forgiveness.

What is our desire and motivation here, to one up another or serve the Lord?

c

Moves
14 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
May I ask a question that comes to mind when reading this OP? When we think about our salvation is it due to us or Christ? If it is Christ then isn’t every Christian as righteous as the next no matter what? Wouldn’t that only be true, if we are seriously putting our faith Jesus Christ?

The differences between us, is not due to who is more righteous in ourselves. If this i ...[text shortened]... ace and forgiveness.

What is our desire and motivation here, to one up another or serve the Lord?
Are you trying to say that Dive needs to repent, and change his ways?

If so, I'm with you brother.

Moves
14 Oct 18

🙄

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Oct 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Are you trying to say that Dive needs to repent, and change his ways?

If so, I'm with you brother.
I am not calling anyone out by name! We were all bought with a price we are not our own. I have done wrong to others here, shouldn’t our concern be put no obstacles infront of anyone? And if we are to love others should we not forgive others who cause us harm, for their sake not because they deserve it, but because Jesus does! If we hold on to sins against us doesn’t God tell us we will not be forgiven? I think this requires God’s help, our human nature is completely at odds with God’s Spirit to obey Him in such things.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
I'm a better Christian than Dive.
lol.

the defence of the hapless.
Doesn't matter what you say about yourself. You have to show us, not tell us

S. Korea

Moves
15 Oct 18

@divegeester

I do not think that absolute doctrinal perfection is necessary for salvation. However, I am completely incapable of deciding such a thing. It's not my role.

I do know that leading people astray and preaching false doctrine that detracts from the true church is wrong.

Yet, who knows.

I hope you give up your heresy.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@philokalia said
I hope you give up your heresy.
What will be the consequence for him, in your view, if he doesn't give up what you call his "heresy"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18