1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 00:081 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And the birds (with useless wings) which cannot fly!
    What "Super Intelligent Design" is that proof of?

Why put wings on a flightless creature?
    Can a Creator myth explan that?
    Evolution can!
    To fool the rascal atheists into thinking evolution is true.

There are many things in this world that are existing by design to support atheism.

And why is this?

Because this material world of suffering is the playground of the rebellious souls, and almost everything here is for the satisfaction of their illusions.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 00:241 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    For the love of God, stop calling people dishonest! (Or at the very least learn the meaning of the word).
    Atheists are the most shamelessly dishonest people walking the earth.

They have not researched true religion at all, and followed its path, but instead foolishly proclaim that consciousness and mind and the millions of perfect species of living creatures have randomly and accidentally appeared from a muddy puddle.

All this, and they cannot create one little tiny ant with all the money in the world.

This is the absolute height of dishonesty and foolishness.

NOW........do atheists refuse to answer questions?

Absolutely YES, and they waffle up nonsense talk instead of giving an honest answer.

With respect, these scientists are suppose to be our intelligentsia and give the people the truth.(instead they are bumbling dishonest fools)
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 01:02
    I didn't ask what they were about!
    I asked you to:

Prove the Harry Potter novels are not factual!!!
    Harry Potter novels are factually fictitious by the very definition.

Novel

noun
    a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/novel

A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/novel

a long, printed story about imaginary characters and events

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/american-english/novel

a fictitious prose narrative of considerable length and complexity, portraying characters and usually presenting a sequential organization of action and scenes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/novel

I believe that should be enough proof for anyone except a fool.

The Near Genius

😏
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 05:062 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Didn't I say that consciousness is the characteristic of the soul that supports and assists cognition and awareness and intelligence.

No woo-woo factor just the truth according to the Vedic authority.
    That IS woo-woo, silly.

You have introduced an unproven and undefined concept (the soul) from a religious text, to explain the things you also haven't clearly defined. Let's see, we've now got soul, consciousness, cognition, awareness, intelligence and mind, all equally undefined by you.

Science has its own definitions for these terms (excluding the woo-woo soul, of course), but given your starting point, I doubt you agree with those definitions, if for no other reason than that they can be explained as emergent properties of the physical brain, hypothetically if not demonstrated yet.

Let's try this from a different starting point. What about human thought activity absolutely requires something more than a physical brain to function?
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 05:17
    The soul within the body resides within the heart region, and this why many things in life are heart felt........(and then there is the focus and attention and the mental anguish of the restless mind.)

The soul residing in the region of the heart would be considered its anchor point, but at the same time it is free to leave/vacate/move on
    According to this hypothesis of yours, we should find some structure in the heart to which something non-physical (the soul), can latch on, and from where this non-physical can control, or at least influence thoughts. This region should appear different in the diseased, since the soul is no longer attached.

Furthermore, we should find that heart-felt emotions register as heart activity first (in this very region where the soul is attached), and then travels to the brain, instead of all brain activity.

Wanna take a stab at demonstrating this?
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 05:471 edit
    The heart beats for about 80 to 90 years.(simply amazing) and pumps about 220 million liters of blood around the body by beating about 3.7 billion heart beats.
    Yes, the heart is an amazingly endurable muscle. Life itself is amazing. Amazing doesn't quite qualify as proof of design though.

In the case of the heart, it can beat that long because cardiac muscle cells have a very limited, but (barring injury) sufficient capacity for renewal, as research over the past few decades have shown. In other words, it's been found that we don't die with exactly the same heart we are born with.

http://m.sciencemag.org/content/324/5923/98.abstract?sid=01551b8d-9ab7-450c-bc1c-d0db498fe968
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 07:05
    Atheists are the most shamelessly dishonest people walking the earth.

They have not researched true religion at all, and followed its path, but instead foolishly proclaim that consciousness and mind and the millions of perfect species of living creatures have randomly and accidentally appeared from a muddy puddle.

All this, and they cannot create one litt ...[text shortened]... be our intelligentsia and give the people the truth.(instead they are bumbling dishonest fools)
    Seeing as you have no understanding of the word 'dishonest' i am now going to repeatedly state in these forums that you are dishonest in your understanding of the Vedas .(Which by the way are not the true religion and are completely dishonest).
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 10:44
    Seeing as you have no understanding of the word 'dishonest' i am now going to repeatedly state in these forums that you are dishonest in your understanding of the Vedas .(Which by the way are not the true religion and are completely dishonest).
    you rascally atheist! I bet you are tying some maiden to a train line as we speak, twirling your curly mustache in gleeful delight at her peril!
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:06
    Super Intelligent Design would be supporting evidence for Intelligent Design.

But there is no proof of "Super Intelligent Design".
    All animals are flawed ... the more recently evolved the more obvious the flaws.
    No no, no, no...............everything is absolutely perfect and cannot be more perfect.

And why is that?

Because this world is not our real home and everything is artificial.

Being artificial everything is duplicated.

In the spiritual world everything is perfect and real and eternal and conscious, but this is the temporary material world full of artificial duplication's.

Being duplication's they shall never match the real things in the spiritual world, but having said that....... the duplication's are the most perfect duplication that can possibly be made when the Lord is using the ingredients of earth, water, fire, air and ether.

To make something out of earth and water and fire and air and ether is very difficult if you are not the Supreme Lord.

YOU.........go and make a little ant out of earth, water, fire, air and ether please, and you shall know how difficult it is ( YOU CANNOT DO IT)

But the Lords "mother nature" is manufacturing trillions of ants every year and they are all perfect.

This world is a world of birds that don't fly, and birds that swim under water like fish, and birds that solve puzzle, and birds that run 50 kl and hour etc, and they are all perfect because they are all doing perfectly what they were designed to do.

You can say that there is an imperfect creature that slivers on the ground and has no legs, but it was designed to have no legs and it goes by the name (snake)
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:08
    You are being dishonest about the word dishonest.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:14
    You are being dishonest about the word dishonest.
    You're just saying that because you're dishonest.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by C Hess
    That IS woo-woo, silly.

You have introduced an unproven and undefined concept (the soul) from a religious text, to explain the things you also haven't clearly defined. Let's see, we've now got soul, consciousness, cognition, awareness, intelligence and mind, all equally undefined by you.

Science has its own definitions for these terms (excluding ...[text shortened]... human thought activity absolutely requires something more than a physical brain to function?[/i]
    The explanation is clear to the honest person.

You are ducking and weaving to avoid the defeat of your false and dishonest evolution theory.( I cannot spoon feed you)

Science,s definitions are only crafted to support dishonest junk science.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:24

You are ducking and weaving to avoid the defeat of your false and dishonest evolution theory.( I cannot spoon feed you)

Dasa:

Dishonest
    And
    Secret
    Atheist
  14. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:46

We are all made of hole cheese. You can't see or understand it because you're dishonest. I don't have to explain anything, because it's obvious to those who truly wish to believe we're made of holy cheese. I can't spoon feed you. You know deep down inside that you're holy cheese, as do we all. If you claim you don't, you are a LIAR!
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 19:48

As an honest person go back a page and address the two straight forward posts I made.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree