1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 21:57
    Originally posted by C Hess
    According to this hypothesis of yours, we should find some structure in the heart to which something non-physical (the soul), can latch on, and from where this non-physical can control, or at least influence thoughts. This region should appear different in the diseased, since the soul is no longer attached.

Furthermore, we should find that heart-felt emoti ...[text shortened]... travels to the brain, instead of all brain activity.

Wanna take a stab at demonstrating this?
    I have told you before.............material apparatus cannot poke, probe, test and examine (that which is spiritual and transcendental)

And the soul is transcendental and spiritual.

And your material apparatus is your microscopes and probes and mundane intelligence etc.

Therefore how can the soul be detected? (I have told you this before also)

The soul can only be perceived/detected by purified intelligence.

Engaging in devotional service to the Lord purifies the intelligence and the mind and the heart.

You must engage in devotional service to perceive the soul.(this is then called self realization) or knowing the self.

At the moment you do not know yourself, and you are lost to temporary mental projections.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 21:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Dasa:

Dishonest
    And
    Secret
    Atheist
    Are you a child?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 22:07
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Are you a child?
    So much time on your hands but you cannot address the questions I asked!

DISHONEST
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 22:12
    We are all made of hole cheese. You can't see or understand it because you're dishonest. I don't have to explain anything, because it's obvious to those who truly wish to believe we're made of holy cheese. I can't spoon feed you. You know deep down inside that you're holy cheese, as do we all. If you claim you don't, you are a LIAR!
    That's funny. 😀
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 05:48
    I have told you before.............material apparatus cannot poke, probe, test and examine (that which is spiritual and transcendental)

And the soul is transcendental and spiritual.

And your material apparatus is your microscopes and probes and mundane intelligence etc.

Therefore how can the soul be detected? (I have told you this before also)

The ...[text shortened]... lf.

At the moment you do not know yourself, and you are lost to temporary mental projections.
    Just more of your nonsense. When I asked how the soul manage to stay attached to the physical body, you said it was attached to the heart. I didn't say we should find a soul there (it's non-existant after all), but that we should be able to detect the attachment zone, as it should be observable. How can anything interact with the physical without affecting it in detectable ways?

What you describe as the only way to learn about the soul, engaging in devotional service to the lord, I call brainwashing; the art of repetition until you start believing without evidence. I'm sorry, but I don't think I want my intellect "purified". I'd much rather expand on it instead.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 07:00
    Are you a child?
    Are you dishonest?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 02:07
    Wake up Dasa!
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '15 13:561 edit
    Just more of your nonsense. When I asked how the soul manage to stay attached to the physical body, you said it was attached to the heart. I didn't say we should find a soul there (it's non-existant after all), but that we should be able to detect the attachment zone, as it should be observable. How can anything interact with the physical without affecting it ...[text shortened]... m sorry, but I don't think I want my intellect "purified". I'd much rather expand on it instead.
    I didn't say the soul was attached to the heart.

I said it was in the region of the heart.

The soul never actually makes contact with the body but influences every aspect of the bodies functions.

Presently you only understand mundane laws, but with respect......In this world you cannot perceive the soul or God in your present mundane ignorant position.

You must change that condition by following the teachings of true religion.

Sadly you have made it clear that you do not want to wash your brain with true religion, however you must wash and purify your mind and heart if you want to perceive things differently.

Not wanting to do what you must do, to know that which you do not know, is keeping you in an ignorant position of your own making.

Your questions answer ...............The proof the soul is interacting with the body is that there is consciousness within the body.

Consciousness is 100% proof of the soul. (this cannot be denied) because consciousness is always found in a living body and not a dead body.

Have you ever seen consciousness in a dead body?

Consciousness is detectable in every living body.

Thus atheism is defeated in this forum one more time.

Thank you Sir.............Its my pleasure.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '15 14:49
    I didn't say the soul was attached to the heart.

I said it was in the region of the heart.

The soul never actually makes contact with the body but influences every aspect of the bodies functions.

Presently you only understand mundane laws, but with respect......In this world you cannot perceive the soul or God in your present mundane ignorant position. ...[text shortened]... s atheism is defeated in this forum one more time.

Thank you Sir.............Its my pleasure.
    So you espousing a soul field theory. No touchee body please, so it must interact through some kind of field. Magnetic? Electric? Van Der Waal?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jul '15 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you espousing a soul field theory. No touchee body please, so it must interact through some kind of field. Magnetic? Electric? Van Der Waal?
    Perhaps a psychic or phantom force field.

Psychic Force

YouTube

Phantom Force

YouTube

Understanding Thought, Mind and Psychic Information

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree