Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?

Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
OSAS?

Over-stretched anal sphincter?
Nope, I know you know what it is Once saved always saved.

Edit: you are a discrase to Bills fans.

d

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
That's funny though, I like lots of people thought that Church was being in the presents of God but it is not. God lives in his believers.
Believers, eh? Except for Catholics, Lutherans and the like...

d

Moves
12 May 05

you are a discrase to Bills fans.
How dare you!

This is the year, baby! (For the Bills, not the Rapture)

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

That's funny though, I like lots of people thought that Church was being in the presents of God but it is not. God lives in his believers.
Jeez ,,,, that makes God sound like a parasitic worm.

b

Moves
12 May 05

How dare you!

If the rapture does happen we'll have great seats. In fact the best seats in the house.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
If the rapture does happen we'll have great seats. In fact the best seats in the house.
yeah you thumpers sure will have HOT seats

d

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
I've read some corny analogies in my day but this one takes the cake. Way to go, BS101.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

How dare you!

Ya, our Bills will probably do better then there 9-7 record of last year.
And we don't have Drew anymore😀

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Jeez ,,,, that makes God sound like a parasitic worm.
1 Corinthians 6:19 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own;

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

1 Corinthians 6:19 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own;
more Paulie stuff : the Christian Pharisee

you really are a Pauline ain't ya?

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

more Paulie stuff : the Christian Pharisee

you really are a Pauline ain't ya?
No I am a born Again Christian.

And I know God lives in me by the testamony that he has given me. My spirit testifys with his spirit.

I don't care if you think thoughs word are for paul and not God, that is your loss not mine. I now I have eternal life and no one can take that from me.
1 John 5:13 I write this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

No I am a born Again Christian.

And I know God lives in me by the testamony that he has given me. My spirit testifys with his spirit.

I don't care if you think thoughs word are for paul and not God, that is your loss not mine. I now I have eternal life and no one can take that from me.
1 John 5:13 I write this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.
Paul cannot give you eternal anything , period.
Nor, can John.

If you want to be a Christian , listen to Christ, leave the embellishments alone.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Nor, can John.

If you want to be a Christian , listen to Christ, leave the embellishments alone.
I do listen to Jesus.
He said he was the way to the father. And if Paul and John are his Disciples then he can speck to them to right the letters. No one said you have to believe, that is way God gave you a free will to accept or reject Christ. And you can't tell me that I can't know for sure of eternal life. It is written down on 1 John 5:13, so I know I have it and Praise God that he has given me the heart to accept his son Jesus.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
12 May 05
1 edit

Nor, can John.

Froggie ? .... are you preaching ? .... is everything all right ?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

I do listen to Jesus.
He said he was the way to the father. And if Paul and John are his Disciples then he can speck to them to right the letters. No one said you have to believe, that is way God gave you a free will to accept or reject Christ. And you can't tell me that I can't know for sure of eternal life. It is written down on 1 John 5:13, so I know I have it and Praise God that he has given me the heart to accept his son Jesus.
You reject Christ everytime you turn to Paul to find a explaination of what christ meant,,,read christ He knew how to convey an idea without help from anybody.