1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 May '05 18:121 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Froggie ? .... are you preaching ? .... is everything all right ?
    Yup,, and Yup.

Got sick of hearing Pauline doctrine passed off as the ultimate word in Christianity.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 May '05 18:20
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    You reject Christ everytime you turn to Paul to find a explaination of what christ meant,,,read christ He knew how to convey an idea without help from anybody.
    I accepted Christ, already every body falls short every day that is why a beleiver must take up his cross daily.

And I know I am blessed and so are you, becasue you are still alive and breathing. God has given you millions of chances to accept his son but you still reject him, how sad. :'(
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '05 18:21
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Yup,, and Yup.

Got sick of hearing Pauline doctrine passed off as the ultimate word in Christianity.
    It not all the word of God is equal and they all go together. go read Jesus words in John 14:6.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 May '05 22:34
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I accepted Christ, already every body falls short every day that is why a beleiver must take up his cross daily.

And I know I am blessed and so are you, becasue you are still alive and breathing. God has given you millions of chances to accept his son but you still reject him, how sad. :'(
    You reject Christ everytime you use Pauline doctrine to modify His message.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 May '05 22:34
    It not all the word of God is equal and they all go together. go read Jesus words in John 14:6.
    Paul is not God !
  6. R.I.P.
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:02
    Q: Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark? I've been fascinated by some of the documentaries I've seen about the search for the Ark, and if they found it I think it sure would make people take the Bible more seriously. — R.K.

A: Dear R.K.,
    Yes, it certainly would cause a sensation if explorers did discover Noah's ark (which is described ...[text shortened]... 8:30). Make sure of your commitment to Christ, and then let His Word guide your steps every day.
    No I don't believe that they will find it because I believe it to be a mythical story. If you want to debate it then perhaps you can find

Lets consider the logistics of building such a ship?

To house all those animals it would need to be a large ship, which means lots of wood. Then there is the transportation of the wood to the building site. Cutting & shaping the pieces of wood to the correct size. Then building the ship itself. Finally sealing the hull ship so that it doesn't leak.

To build a ship of this size would take a reasonably large size work force, most of which would have to be skilled labour. In short Noah must have been a very wealthy man.

7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:19
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea

Lets consider the logistics of building such a ship?

Ya! so.
    He was help by the spirit of God, and yes it was not built ovwer night, it probably took him years to build it.
  8. R.I.P.
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:30
    Ya! so.
    He was help by the spirit of God, and yes it was not built ovwer night, it probably took him years to build it.
    100 years right ? if you believe bible
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I've read some corny analogies in my day but this one takes the cake. Way to go, BS101.
    Jus think we will be able to watch all the games all the time. All without a romote, or cable
  10. R.I.P.
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:50
    100 years right ? if you believe bible
    Also not forgetting that people live much longer in them days, Noah for example lived to be 950. Plus right at the start of the story it states that giants also lived in them days. If believe what it says in the bible.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:51
    Also not forgetting that people live much longer in them days, Noah for example lived to be 950. Plus right at the start of the story it states that giants also lived in them days. If believe what it says in the bible.
    Your talking back to yourself, LOL.
  12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    12 May '05 23:57
    Yes, unfortunately for you true believers the ark myth is based around a history of flooding in the tigress and euphrates river valleys.
    The point of the story is not that there's an ark somewhere to go an waste money on trying to find - it's a moralistic story, same as most kid's nursery rhymes.
    The moral is, do what god says, and he'll save you.
    As an atheist I don't swallow that of course, but christians (and jews of course - it is their book after all) should spend less time on trying to prove the reality of these stories and understand the moral and ethica points behind them.
  13. R.I.P.
    Moves
    13 May '05 00:00
    Your talking back to yourself, LOL.
    True, its the only way I can have an intelligent conversation around here😉
    Come on are you really that stupid that you believe all that nonsense about Noah & the ark ?
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    13 May '05 00:041 edit
    True, its the only way I can have an intelligent conversation around here😉
    Come on are you really that stupid that you believe all that nonsense about Noah & the ark ?
    It's better to believe then not, it is true.

So you see that it can rain and flood in some parts of the world so I can see that as a sign.

I like to see you tell that to a Jew.
  15. R.I.P.
    Moves
    13 May '05 00:30
    It's better to believe then not, it is true. .

Then you believe that giants also once roamed the earth ?

So you see that it can rain and flood in some parts of the world so I can see that as a sign..

I also see it as a sign, a sign that he does not exist, less you forget genesis chapter 9:11

11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

I like to see you tell that to a Jew.

Most jews arn't that stupid that they would believe the story of Noah hook line & sinker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree