1. NY
    Moves
    13 May '05 02:50
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    well, I can see God working in your heart becasue you said the word hell, so I know you believe in the Bible or you would not have said that word.
    oh please.. i say oi and shag to .. does that make me a jew from england.. dont be retarded.. does that mean when i say F you i want to stick it in yer turd cutter.. huh?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 May '05 03:15
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Jus think we will be able to watch all the games all the time. All without a romote, or cable
    It's called the NFL exemption clause. Sports that god enjoys have their participants spared from hell even if they're foul, obnoxious sinners.
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    13 May '05 03:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I like to see you tell that to a Jew.
    I've tried to explain to you: The historic Jewish people never took these stories
    literally. It was only when the Gentiles adopted them that they started to be
    read literally. Any well-educated modern Jew would know this.

Heck, a well-educated modern Christian would know this, too!

Nemesio
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    13 May '05 04:30
    Too bad physics doesn't have a lost quark. They could be looking for Noah's quark.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13 May '05 05:46
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I've tried to explain to you: The historic Jewish people never took these stories
    literally. It was only when the Gentiles adopted them that they started to be
    read literally. Any well-educated modern Jew would know this.

Heck, a well-educated modern Christian would know this, too!

Nemesio
    It is nice to know that the Gentiles had influence over what GOD had Moses put in The Old Testament.
  6. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    13 May '05 05:50
    It is nice to know that the Gentiles had influence over what GOD had Moses put in The Old Testament.
    You mean that the Gentiles knew better about the contents of a book (then
    1000 years old) than the Chosen People who received the revelation directly
    from God?

Where does the Bible say to take Genesis literally?

No where.

What leads you to believe that the Jews (the appointed people, the guardians
    of sacred Scripture) would not know better than Gentiles?

Nemesio
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13 May '05 05:58
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    You mean that the Gentiles knew better about the contents of a book (then
    1000 years old) than the Chosen People who received the revelation directly
    from God?

Where does the Bible say to take Genesis literally?

No where.

What leads you to believe that the Jews (the appointed people, the guardians
    of sacred Scripture) would not know better than Gentiles?

Nemesio
    Well, then again when did you ever take GOD seriously?
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 May '05 07:03
    Well, then again when did you ever take GOD seriously?
    Ignoring Mathew 25 , or worse yet, attempting to alter the meaning of it is flat out Blasphemy, repent dj before it's too late.
  9. NY
    Moves
    13 May '05 07:03
    to late....
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 May '05 07:27
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    to late....
    no kidding ,,, lol
  11. NY
    Moves
    13 May '05 07:28
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    no kidding ,,, lol
    no actually I was kidding...

no no no.. im just kidding now.. im kidding about kidding about that what i said...

just kidding...
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 May '05 07:37
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    no actually I was kidding...

no no no.. im just kidding now.. im kidding about kidding about that what i said...

just kidding...
    LOL
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13 May '05 11:06
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Ignoring Mathew 25 , or worse yet, attempting to alter the meaning of it is flat out Blasphemy, repent dj before it's too late.
    THE WORD OF GOD is more than what someone who is saved or unsave. The understanding of the WORD is plain and simple. Neither you or I, have the right to decide who enters the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you a someone of wisdom and undestanding? Are you someone that truly understand THE WORD OF GOD? Are you someone that has the HOLY SPIRIT? Will GOD, ask you or accuse you as you do others? In the same way that you condem those that believe THE WORD OF GOD, will the HOLY SPIRIT condem you.
    No I dont believe THE WORD OF GOD, the same as you. Or you understand THE WORD OF GOD, the same as I. But........
    LUKE 23:39-43
    Was not this a man that with his dying breath acceptted Christ. Was not this the man that CHRIST, said to him,"today you shall be with me," Did this wait for their was a process that he had to go through? Or was his Salvation immediately. But........
    MATTHEW 1:-1 to JOHN 21:23
    Where did the SAVIOR of all mankind say to you or anyone of the Scribes or Pharisies that if you accept the Salvation that HE offered them, at that moment. That there was a process that they had to go through. but.........
    ROMANS 1:16-18
    Does not these Scriptures say, That Salvation is through faith and trust in our LORD, JESUS CHRIST. When someone hears THE WORD OF GOD, and accepts it in their heart. Does not GOD immediately give them Salvation. Does HE say to anyone, wait "there is a process you must go through." Salvation begins that moment one accepts CHRIST into there heart. but........
    MATTHEW 13:11-58
    Yes, there is a proccess. The proccess that when one accepts THE WORD OF GOD, in their heart. But the cares of this world, the thoughts of the flesh. They begin the process of leaving that Salvation that they so gladly acceptted. They begin the process of getting further and further away from CHRIST. They begin the process of complaining and accusing. They become self righteous. but......
    REVELATIONS 21:1-22:21
    GOD, clearly states who will be able to live in The Kingdom Of Heaven, and those that will not. I cannot take you there nor can you take me. Yes, there are those such as yourself, that have the knowledge of what it takes, to get there. But do you have the faith or the trust in JESUS CHRIST, to get there.You can not condemm me nor I condemm you on THE WORD OF GOD, can. And you are not THE WORD OF GOD.
    THE WORD OF GOD is from GENESIS to REVELATIONS and all that is in between. And if you donot accept the whole of THE WORD OF GOD, how can you expect to get there?
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 May '05 15:59
    Neither you or I, have the right to decide who enters the Kingdom of Heaven.
    You should remember this sentence when you're tempted to tell someone that they're going to burn in hell.
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 May '05 16:23
    THE WORD OF GOD is more than what someone who is saved or unsave. The understanding of the WORD is plain and simple. Neither you or I, have the right to decide who enters the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you a someone of wisdom and undestanding? Are you someone that truly understand THE WORD OF GOD? Are you someone that has the HOLY SPIRIT? Will GOD, ask you ...[text shortened]... between. And if you donot accept the whole of THE WORD OF GOD, how can you expect to get there?
    You ought to actually READ Roman's 1:16-18
    and then Read Matthew 25:31-46 for that is the Gospel of Christ that Paul speaks of.

My own take on it shouldn't matter to you, but consider these words of wisdom from the great Yogi :

"It ain't over, til it's over"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree