Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Its branches shoot to heaven and sink to earth,
Even as the deeds of men, which take their birth
From qualities: its silver sprays and blooms,
And all the eager verdure of its girth,
Leap to quick life at kiss of sun and air,
As men's lives quicken to the temptings fair
Of wooing sense: its hanging rootlets seek
The soil beneath, helping to ...[text shortened]... part the bonds constraining them to flesh,
And,- Him, the Highest, worshipping alway-

"Butt" 😉 I do like the copy paste job.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
"Butt" 😉 I do like the copy paste job.
Knowledge, the thing known, and the mind which knows,
These make the threefold starting-ground of act.
The act, the actor, and the instrument,
These make the threefold total of the deed.
But knowledge, agent, act, are differenced
By three dividing qualities. Hear now
Which be the qualities dividing them.
There is "true" Knowledge. Learn thou it is this:
To see one changeless Life in all the Lives,
And in the Separate, One Inseparable.
There is imperfect Knowledge: that which sees
The separate existences apart,
And, being separated, holds them real.
There is false Knowledge: that which blindly clings
To one as if 'twere all, seeking no Cause,
Deprived of light, narrow, and dull, and "dark."
There is "right" Action: that which- being enjoined-
Is wrought without attachment, passionlessly,
For duty, not for love, nor hate, nor gain.
There is "vain" Action: that which men pursue
Aching to satisfy desires, impelled
By sense of self, with all-absorbing stress:
This is of Rajas- passionate and vain.
There is "dark" Action: when one doth a thing
Heedless of issues, heedless of the hurt
Or wrong for others, heedless if he harm
His own soul- 'tis of Tamas, black and bad!
There is the "rightful" doer. He who acts
Free from self-seeking, humble, resolute,
Steadfast, in good or evil hap the same,
Content to do aright- he "truly" acts.
There is th' "impassioned" doer. He that works
From impulse, seeking profit, rude and bold
To overcome, unchastened; slave by turns
Of sorrow and of joy: of Rajas he!
And there be evil doers; loose of heart,
Low-minded, stubborn, fraudulent, remiss,
Dull, slow, despondent- children of the "dark."
Hear, too, of Intellect and Steadfastness
The threefold separation, Conqueror-Prince!
How these are set apart by Qualities.
Good is the Intellect which comprehends
The coming forth and going back of life,
What must be done, and what must not be done,

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 May 05

Just like Mr. Billy Graham say, "And truthfully, even if Noah's ark is discovered one day, some people will still reject it. Why? The reason is because they don't want God in their lives. They want to run their own lives, and they know that if they took the Bible seriously, they would have to submit their lives to Christ."
Arby Hill, I read your cut and paste the first time, thank you.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
Arby Hill, I read your cut and paste the first time, thank you.
Your welcome. Take care and God Bless. I can see that you are actually thankful.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 May 05

Your welcome. take care and God Bless. I can see that you are actually thankful.
🙂

(Had to post this. It really made me smile.)

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by telerion
🙂

(Had to post this. It really made me smile.)
LOL

W
Angler

River City

Moves
12 May 05

If they ever find it, it will become like the cross of Jesus--there are enough fragments of the cross in various shrines around Europe to build 20 crosses.

L

Moves
12 May 05

Q: Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?
of course not. the idea of the flood is one of the more ridiculous things in the bible that i could never take literally.

why would an omnipotent god choose to wipe out life and 'start again' in that manner? being omnipotent, he could have just erased existence like a black board, leaving only what he wanted.

if he actually caused the flood and went through that ridiculous process, then he has idle hands and a lot of time on them.

x

NY

Moves
12 May 05
2 edits

Q: Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark? I've been fascinated by some of the documentaries I've seen about the search for the Ark, and if they found it I think it sure would make people take the Bible more seriously. — R.K.

A: ...[text shortened]... tment to Christ, and then let His Word guide your steps every day.
Youve got to be kidding me... out of all the CRAP tha bible is filled with you actually think.. there was a GIGANTIC ARK that this guy noa.. or whoever fit two of evevery living animal on and saved them.. o.m.g.... i dont even know where to start... i mean... how the hell...r easonably HUMUNGUS should tha have ben... not believn' in evolution everny animal on this planet times 2 would be so unreasonably large it would have ben found by now... ANYWHERE! And who in the n' world help this guy build this thing bigger than the frickn superdome.,. out of WOOD!.. come on.... ungh!

W
Angler

River City

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by xxxenophobe
Youve got to be kidding me... out of all the CRAP tha bible is filled with you actually think.. there was a GIGANTIC ARK that this guy noa.. or whoever fit two of evevery living animal on and saved them.. o.m.g.... i dont even know where to start... i mean... how the hell...r easonably HUMUNGUS should tha have ben... not believn' in evolution everny ani ...[text shortened]... p this guy build this thing bigger than the frickn superdome.,. out of WOOD!.. come on.... ungh!
Let's assume the story is true--the children's books should show a pitch encrusted vessel loaded with insects--they outnumber all other species combined.

x

NY

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Let's assume the story is true--the children's books should show a pitch encrusted vessel loaded with insects--they outnumber all other species combined.
and all maner of deadly diseases... right.. there living things to.. dont they have rights..lol🙄

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

and all maner of deadly diseases... right.. there living things to.. dont they have rights..lol🙄
and the fresh water fishes

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
12 May 05
1 edit

Discovery channel said they've found it. However it was called the Titanic, but they said it was big enough to take even twenty dinosaurs aboard ..... and their family.

It seems that in the old days Cinatit meant big boat or giant ark .....

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
12 May 05

Some believe they found the ark or remains in Turkey near but not on mount arat. I researched recently on-line but there are conflicting stories about where it could be. Some of the claims where found to be false. Other accounts seemed to have more merit but who knows. I think it is another one of those mysteries for people to argue about kind of like the shroud of torin (spelling?) The ark of the covenant would be an interesting & big find. Manny out.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Youve got to be kidding me... out of all the CRAP tha bible is filled with you actually think.. there was a GIGANTIC ARK that this guy noa.. or whoever fit two of evevery living animal on and saved them.. o.m.g.... i dont even know where to start... i mean... how the hell...r easonably HUMUNGUS should tha have ben... not believn' in evolution everny ani ...[text shortened]... p this guy build this thing bigger than the frickn superdome.,. out of WOOD!.. come on.... ungh!
well, I can see God working in your heart becasue you said the word hell, so I know you believe in the Bible or you would not have said that word.