Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?

Do you think they'll ever find Noah's Ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
well, I can see God working in your heart becasue you said the word hell, so I know you believe in the Bible or you would not have said that word.
I hate to break it to you RB, but hell is not the exclusive province of the Christian Bible.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by eagles54
I hate to break it to you RB, but hell is not the exclusive province of the Christian Bible.

That has nothing to do with what I said, LOL you sucker.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by eagles54

You used the word "The" thats part of the word Theism , you must be a believer.

hey. wait a minnit I used it too,

ok ok I admit it
I believe in Thei

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
You used the word "The" thats part of the word Theism , you must be a believer.

hey. wait a minnit I used it too,

ok ok I admit it
I believe in Thei
See you are a critizer, I can see where your heart is.
I just hope some day you will accept Christ so that we can celibrate victory over sin together in heaven. And you can thank and praise God for the witnesses on RHP.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

I just hope some day you will accept Christ so that we can celibrate victory over sin together in heaven. And you can thank and praise God for the witnesses on RHP.
You ought to visit your bible and find the word "Raca"
and repent

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

and repent
I repent everyday, all believers do smart one.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

and repent
I did not say the word fool like you just did.

d

Moves
12 May 05

And just how will you celebrate? Milk and Cookies? High fives? Will there be a jumbotron showing your non-Christian friends and family burning in fire and brimstone so you can relish your "victory" as much as possible?

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Originally posted by darvlay
And just how will you celebrate? Milk and Cookies? High fives? Will there be a jumbotron showing your non-Christian friends and family burning in fire and brimstone so you can relish your "victory" as much as possible?
I will celibrate by being in the presence of God.

d

Moves
12 May 05
1 edit

I repent everyday, all believers do smart one.
Your brand of Christianity is nothing more than a game of chance. If you die before properly repenting then you're f-cked. How retarded.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Your brand of Christianity is nothing more than a game of chance. If you die before properly repenting then you're f-cked. How retarded.
No, O.S.A.S.

You repent so that you can be in fellowship with God. He will never turn his back on a believer. He will step back and you will not get the blessings he wants for you, but you will still be saved.

d

Moves
12 May 05

I will celibrate by being in the presence of God.
Why not just go to church all day, everyday. Then you will be in the "presence of God" at all times here on Earth. And your chances of sinning will be next to nil. It'll be like jerking off before you sink the pink. Kinda.

That advice is free of charge, RB. Don't waste it.

R

California

Moves
12 May 05

Why not just go to church all day, everyday. Then you will be in the "presence of God" at all times here on Earth. And your chances of sinning will be next to nil. It'll be like jerking off before you sink the pink. Kinda.

That advice is free of charge, RB. Don't waste it.
That's funny though, I like lots of people thought that Church was being in the presents of God but it is not. God lives in his believers.

d

Moves
12 May 05

No, O.S.A.S.

You repent so that you can be in fellowship with God. He will never turn his back on a believer. He will step back and you will not get the blessings he wants for you, but you will still be saved.
OSAS?

Over-stretched anal sphincter?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
12 May 05

I did not say the word fool like you just did.
It's ok if you wanna act like a guardhouse lawyer, just remember words are part of sentences.
I did offer you a chance to reconcile yourself with Christ words, too bad on you if you insist His words dont apply to you, unless your master Paul tells you so.