1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 08:122 edits
    @divegeester
    ....Do you agree with your church’s statement of belief regarding the trinity doctrine? ....

When you answer my question, I’ll answer yours 🙂

No you won't.
    NO you HAVEN'T usually.

Anyone interested in the history, just start reading through the thread - "Calling out sonship ..." on this or that if by Divegeester.

The calling out on the Trinity was the last.
    His "Calling Out" always accompanies his firmly shoving his fingers in both ears and shutting his eyes tight shut.

Divegeesters "Calling out" is just a posturing as far as I can see in my experience.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 08:15
    So moving on.

NO case set forth yet with a real good requiring consideration from me.

Death, physical, in the Bible does not mean non-existence.

After the parade of red herrings, someone else may give a respectful attempt. Galveston seems to be around again these days.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 08:20
    ....Do you agree with your church’s statement of belief regarding the trinity doctrine? ....

Doesn't he have a nice smile ?

Some interesting reading online about recommendations concerning the local churches and the ministry I have unashamedly promoted here - the New Testament ministry.

These are testimonies of many people not meeting with local churches who vouch for the fact that they are no a cult or heretical in any orthodox Christian teaching.

https://an-open-letter.org/en/full-testimonies-page/
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 08:28
    @sonship said
    How do you explian twelve years of your dog like tearing and hog like trampling of the gospel shared to you in ANY packaging at ALL ?
    Well, I've participated in debates and discussions on this non-Christian forum so that, along with me being a non-Christian, explains my participation. I think "dog like tearing and hog like trampling" is an inaccurate characterization of my contribution.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 08:30
    @sonship said
    These are testimonies of many people not meeting with local churches who vouch for the fact that they are no a cult or heretical in any orthodox Christian teaching.

https://an-open-letter.org/en/full-testimonies-page/
    Do you have a link to testimonies of people who think the opposite?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 09:43
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

No you won't.
    NO you HAVEN'T usually.

Anyone interested in the history, just start reading through the thread - "Calling out sonship ..." on this or that if by Divegeester.

The c ...[text shortened]... .

Divegeesters "Calling out" is just a posturing as far as I can see in my experience.
    As I said when you man up and answer the question in that thread, which will not go away btw, then I will happily answer your questions old chap.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 11:25
    @sonship said
    Some hogs have a lack of belief too.
    Some swine have a lack of belief too.
    Some dogs have a lack of belief also.
    Why do you think the Sermon on the Mount should guide my behaviour but not guide yours?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:07
    @FMF

Why do you think the Sermon on the Mount should guide my behaviour but not guide yours?

Why do you think that is an interesting question that I should spend time on?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:081 edit
    @FMF

Do you have a link to testimonies of people who think the opposite?

And why do you think that is an interesting question that I should want to spend time on?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:13
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Why do you think that is an interesting question that I should spend time on?
    Because the fact that you seem to think the Sermon on the Mount should guide my behaviour but not guide yours is something you might want to reflect upon. It's you who claims a supernatural being is "flowing through" you, not me.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 18:014 edits
    @FMF

Because the fact that you seem to think the Sermon on the Mount should guide my behaviour but not guide yours is something you might want to reflect upon. It's you who claims a supernatural being is "flowing through" you, not me.

Did I write that it was IMPOSSIBLE that John 7:39 could ever occur with you ?

Paste it in.

Did I say I know at no time now or ever in the past or COULD not be that John 7:39 could not apply to you ?

Paste it in. Let me see it.

Yea, I wrote you act like a blind critic of the Gospel who is full of crap quite a bit.

I never said rivers of living water (the Holy Spirit) could never be the experience of ANYONE (as it says) who believes into Christ.

You're TWISTING what I wrote about John 7:39s flowing of the Spirit in me (sometimes) and anyone ELSE who believes into Christ, "as the Scripture has said".

You're "objective inquisitor figure" ideology isn't working very well.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 22:19
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Did I write that it was IMPOSSIBLE that John 7:39 could ever occur with you ?

Paste it in.

Did I say I know ...[text shortened]... Scripture has said"[/b].

You're "objective inquisitor figure" ideology isn't working very well.
    You apparently think the Sermon on the Mount should guide my behaviour but not guide yours. This is something you might want to reflect upon. But you seem determined not to.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 22:28
    @sonship said
    I never said rivers of living water (the Holy Spirit) could never be the experience of ANYONE (as it says) who believes into Christ.
    It's you who claims a supernatural being is "flowing through" you. I obviously do not claim it's "flowing through" me. You've simply got the wrong end of the stick. I am twisting nothing.

What evidence is there that there's any such thing "flowing through" you or evidence that your belief about it results in you demonstrating that it's a force for "good".
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Feb '19 16:481 edit
    @FMF

Its something I will not give another moment's thought to.

John 7:39 is true. That's worth thinking about to me.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '19 17:05
    @sonship said
    John 7:39 is true. That's worth thinking about to me.
    What I'm thinking is that John 7:39 has absolutely nothing to do with me or anything we have been talking about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree