1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '12 09:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have divegeesters best interests at heart FMF, apostasy is poison, it will poison his
    system and make him unhappy.
    You seem intent on poisoning the well when discussing his critique of your organisation. It reflects very poorly on you, robbie.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '12 09:101 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I make this critique too and yet I am not "subject to prejudice, embitterment and control". You therefore cannot try to dismiss my concerns and questions with an ad hominem, even if that is the way you have chosen to relate to divegeester.
    Interesting point; perhaps it's personal.

Or perhaps something deeper; perhaps because I am a 'Christian' who holds an opposing theistic view, rather than being a more 'general' theist such as yourself.

On the other hand perhaps I just annoy him more and he feels he can get away with personal attacks on me for some reason - who really knows the machinations of the carrobie brain.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '12 09:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Leave yourself aside FMF and think of divegeester, just for a moment.
    It's not about me or divegeester. It's about the article on page 11 to which divegeester drew our attention to, and which we have been discussing. Attacking divegeester does not answer the concerns and questions that have been raised about the article.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree