1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 22:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yeah, too many people around Augusta like to play golf instead of hunting and fishing.
    golf....sigh........thats the worst
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 12:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    golf....sigh........thats the worst
    why live in scotland if thats how you feel. after all it is just one giant golf course and weekend retreat for your english landlords. now fetch me my 9 iron!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 15:053 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why live in scotland if thats how you feel. after all it is just one giant golf course and weekend retreat for your english landlords. now fetch me my 9 iron!!
    English landlords, ha, once we vote for independence start queuing up at the border with your subjects of Queen Elizabeth passports while we become citizens of Europe, I plan to chisel a line across the border and float you out into the Atlantic where you can dress up as chicks and watch cricket until your hearts are content, biggest nation of nancies evah, Englund ha, it is to laugh! I cannot wait until the world cup to see you getting another pasting, aussies pasted you good in the ashes, all is well.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 12:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    English landlords, ha, once we vote for independence start queuing up at the border with your subjects of Queen Elizabeth passports while we become citizens of Europe, I plan to chisel a line across the border and float you out into the Atlantic where you can dress up as chicks and watch cricket until your hearts are content, biggest nation of nancie ...[text shortened]... world cup to see you getting another pasting, aussies pasted you good in the ashes, all is well.
    So you figure the way things are going now, Scotland will own England?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 17:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you figure the way things are going now, Scotland will own England?
    Who would want to own England? have you seen it? a nation of pansy Morris dancers! nope we are going to chisel a line across the border and float them out to the Atlantic where they might collide with America and you can do with them what you like, they used to be awesome but they've lost their Englishness.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 00:29
    Phil unfired. Ha, ha.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 01:281 edit
    Yeah, too many people around Augusta like to play golf instead of hunting and fishing.
    For some people, golf is hunting and fishing.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 13:271 edit
    Phil unfired. Ha, ha.
    was Phil was too big to be allowed to go under!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree