Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson fired from TV show...

Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson fired from TV show...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Dec 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have not failed, i am in the process of applying those principles.
You quite obviously did fail otherwise you wouldn't be obese. Duhhhh!!

rc

Moves
22 Dec 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
An example of the 'pure waters of Biblical truth'? You're obese. That's a moral failing.
but i am working on becoming skinny, thats a moral victory! and when i do become skinny i will hold a victory parade.

rc

Moves
22 Dec 13

You quite obviously did fail otherwise you wouldn't be obese. Duhhhh!!
no, I have not failed, I am in an ongoing process

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Dec 13

no, I have not failed, I am in an ongoing process
You are obese, you quite clearly failed to apply Biblical principles. Now suck it up fatboy and take your medicine.

Infidel

Moves
22 Dec 13

its time for my dinner, what there is, is speculation, conflicting perspectives and plausibilities masquerading as empirical science! Science is limited, the sooner you realise this the better, there is no materialistic substitute for three thousand years of recorded humanity, throw away the big book, bwahaha, 'where else are we to go', Peter asked, ...[text shortened]... n, i like her, ol biddy lady solving gruesome murders, its so English, so refined, so wholesome!
Science indeed offers no comfort and no moral guidance, Robbie. That's what I meant by thinking for yourself.

You don't need the bible to tell you to eat less, you need to look at what the scale - invented by science - tells you and compare that to scientific studies that indicate what a good weight is for an average man and then think for yourself "hmmm... I should lose some weight."

the Bible encourages thinking ability and discernment

So you need the bible to tell you to think for yourself. That damn near broke my irony-meter, buddy.

Free your mind, Robbie. You'll love it!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Dec 13

You are obese, you quite clearly failed to apply Biblical principles. Now suck it up fatboy and take your medicine.
The real failure is for one not to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Sigh... my poor, brainwashed man, you wouldn't be interested in truth that refutes your beliefs if it bit you in your Scottish derrière.

We do not yet have a good answer as to what forms one's sexual preference, however there is strong [b]scientific
evidence that genetic, hormonal and environmental influences determine this.

And of course sc ...[text shortened]... p outside, take in the fresh air and welcome your new life.

Take control over your own brain.[/b]
Hummmm, kind of sounds like what satan said to Eve????

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Dec 13
1 edit

So we wait for God. 2,000 years and counting.
Yep, why not? When would you like it to happen? What godly wisdom do you have to say it should happen whenever you think it should?

Infidel

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Hummmm, kind of sounds like what satan said to Eve????
That's a story that you've been duped into believing. Open your mind, Galveston. There's no Satan, no God, no Adam and no Eve. No matter what you do or think, you won't end up in heaven or hell. Stop worrying.

rc

Moves
23 Dec 13
1 edit

That's a story that you've been duped into believing. Open your mind, Galveston. There's no Satan, no God, no Adam and no Eve. No matter what you do or think, you won't end up in heaven or hell. Stop worrying.
you have of course proof for these assertions or can we conclude that they are simply unsubstantiated belief?

Jehovah Witnesses do not profess belief that they will go to heaven or hell. just sayin.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Yep, why not? When would you like it to happen? What godly wisdom do you have to say it should happen whenever you think it should?
People are dying and suffering everyday and have been for nigh on 2,000 years, if God can end it all he should do so immediately. It's called compassion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Dec 13

you have of course proof for these assertions or can we conclude that they are simply unsubstantiated belief?

Jehovah Witnesses do not profess belief that they will go to heaven or hell. just sayin.
I can provide scientific evidence that your literal interpretation of Adam & Eve is not true, but we know that the O'Great Spiritual Eunuch doesn't read anything which conflicts with his religious beliefs so it would be a waste of time.

Infidel

Moves
23 Dec 13

Aaaaaaaaand, there we go again!

I have as much proof of Satan's non-existence as I have proof of the non-existence of Santa, elves, leprechauns and - your favorite - unicorns.

I take it you believe in all of these as well?

Of course you don't, Robbie-o. Snap out of it, man! Join the real world. It's much nicer living in reality.

rc

Moves
23 Dec 13

Aaaaaaaaand, there we go again!

I have as much proof of Satan's non-existence as I have proof of the non-existence of Santa, elves, leprechauns and - your favorite - unicorns.

I take it you believe in all of these as well?

Of course you don't, Robbie-o. Snap out of it, man! Join the real world. It's much nicer living in reality.
I see, so you have NO evidence making your assertions, unsubstantiated. Now at least theist the can point to his Holy book as forming the basis of his beliefs, where are you directing him towards your beliefs? The real world? and yet here you are promulgating fantasies in the guise of some kind of truth claims that you have no support for other than the introduction of mythical creatures which in themselves have no bearing on the claims you made. Now if that's not a fantasy merchant of the highest order, its I who really does need a reality check ASAP

rc

Moves
23 Dec 13
1 edit

I can provide scientific evidence that your literal interpretation of Adam & Eve is not true, but we know that the O'Great Spiritual Eunuch doesn't read anything which conflicts with his religious beliefs so it would be a waste of time.
You were asked to explain your so called DNA evidence before, you could not do so and instead provided an incomprehensible reference to some scientific dogma, in fact, your article was torn to shreds for its speculative claims of , 'it could be', 'its thought that', 'its possible that' etc etc etc. Get Mrs Knob to feel your bum and bring you back to reality, all you materialists are reading from the same hymn sheet.