Eternal Gospel vs the Gospel of Grace

Eternal Gospel vs the Gospel of Grace

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Oct 15

KellyJay, will you stand with me on this issue of "2 gospels"?

y

Moves
03 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
KellyJay, will you stand with me on this issue of "2 gospels"?
Maybe he's right? Maybe they are one in the same.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Oct 15

Won't one Christian here stand with me to contend against what sonship is claiming? Edit: that there are (at least) two gospels.

Correct me if I'm wrong sonship.
Did I not state my case earlier?

Moves
04 Oct 15
4 edits

Originally posted by yoctobyte
Maybe he's right? Maybe they are one in the same.
He's saying they are different! I know it's difficult to pick the bones out of sonships monologues, but this is what I do, to his and other Christian posters anoyance.

Will you stand up and say 2 gospels is error? If not why not?

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
Did I not state my case earlier?
One gospel or two?

Moves
04 Oct 15

Suzianne? You logged on and posted elsewhere; is sonship right that there are 2 gospels with a difference between them?

Moves
04 Oct 15

What about the rest of you...is your dislike for divegeester so strong that you would rather stand with error? If it's not error will you speak up for sonship?

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

KellyJay you have been posting elsewhere today and it was you who first called out the question of two gospels, but since I joined the thread you have decided not to peruse the matter. Is your need to ignore divegeester more important to you than standing against gross error?

Moves
04 Oct 15

Suzianne, surely you will want to at least take a swing at me for hassling sonship even if you don't want to challenge his error?

Dear me.

Moves
04 Oct 15

This is what I mean by "unprincipled".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Oct 15

One gospel or two?
Obviously you did not read my post.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Oct 15

This is what I mean by "unprincipled".
The clan mentality. its hard for some to be objective and truthful when your 'buddy' is wrong.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Oct 15
2 edits

Two matters are evident to me concerning the 1,000 year millennial kingdom and concerning the age of eternity with the new heaven and the new earth.

That is the there must be PEOPLE other than the sons of God to be reigned over and blessed by God's government.

" ... You [the Lamb and Redeemer Jesus] were slain and have purchased to God by your blood men out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

And have made them a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign on the earth ... (Revelation 5:9b,10)

Where will these kings and priests reign ?
They reign "they will reign on the earth".
Can anyone see the difference between "in heaven" and "on the earth" ?

Here we see that this reward of reigning "on the earth" is over "nations" .

" And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works unto the end, to him I will give authority over the nations;

And he will shepherd them with an iron rod, as vessels of pottery are broken in pieces, as I also have received from My Father. "
(Rev. 2:26,27)

Who believes that there will be born again Christians on the earth as kings and priests reigning over OTHER born again Christians on the earth who are formed into nations ?

Who believes that one group of born again Christians will rule with an iron rod, breaking in pieces nations and shepherding them, which NATIONS are composed of OTHER born again Christians ?

If any Bible students reply is that they cannot see Christians reigning over Christians in the coming age, then think about a logical alternative?

Namely, that God provides some nations to be on the earth at that time over which His born again sons of God may be kings and priests.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Oct 15
7 edits

Now think about this passage as shedding light on how such nations UNDER the reign of God's priests and king SONS might reign and shepherd.

" Then the King will say to those on His right hand, Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

For I was hungry
[especially during the great tribulation] and you gave me something to eat;

I was thirsty
[especially for the three and one half years of tribulation] and you gave Me a drink;

I was a stranger
[especially in the great tribulation of 3.5 years] and you took Me in;

I was in prison
[especially during the forty two months (Rev. 11:2; 13:5) and the thousand two hundred and sixty days (Rev. 12:6) and the "time and times and half a time" (three and one half years) (Rev. 12:14) and you came to Me.

Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, Lord,
when have we seen You hungry and have fed You, or thirsty and have given You a drink? And when have we seen You a stranger and have taken You in, or naked and have clothed You ? And when have we seen You sick or in prison and have come to You?

And the King will answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of these, the least of my brothers,
[especially in the great tribulation when Antichrist severely persecuted Christians and Jews] you have done it to Me. " (Matt. 25:34-40)

These "sheep" must be living and TRANSFERRED from the tribulation time into the millennial kingdom age.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonship
Two matters are evident to me concerning the 1,000 year millennial kingdom and concerning the age of eternity with the new heaven and the new earth.

That is the there must be PEOPLE other than the sons of God to be reigned over and blessed by God's government.

[quote] [b] " ... You
[the Lamb and Redeemer Jesus] were slain and have ...[text shortened]... to be on the earth at that time over which His born again sons of God may be kings and priests.
Who believes that there will be born again Christians on the earth as kings and priests reigning over OTHER born again Christians on the earth who are formed into nations ?

I do. This is what rewards are all about. We will have differing positions depending on what we do now in this life. Positions will vary from grave diggers to rulers in the Kingdom.