Evidence please

Evidence please

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I welcome disagreement. That's not my issue with you at all. You'd not survive any course I taught because you absolutely refuse to listen, process, and genuinely respond to anything that you disagree with. That, plus your reliance on gimmicky discourse-killing questions - and the full array of logical fallacies and dodges - you'd not survive the mid-semester e ...[text shortened]... unity to troll people in the way you do offers almost no value. You wouldn't be able to hack it.
So you have no objective standard or actual curriculum that you assess your students on? You simply kick them out based upon your subjective opinions of them? Poor students.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So you have no objective standard or actual curriculum that you assess your students on? You simply kick them out based upon your subjective opinions of them? Poor students.
You seem not to have read or understood the content of the post you were replying to.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

Yes, did you came up with that conspiracy theory all on your own or do you have some compelling evidence to support it?
You'd have to walk a few years in my intellectual and experiential shoes to end up with my perspectives. You should just stick with yours.

Moves
06 Jan 18

You seem not to have read or understood the content of the post you were replying to.
Neither have you.

Moves
06 Jan 18

You'd have to walk a few years in my intellectual and experiential shoes to end up with my perspectives. You should just stick with yours.
Just as I figured, you have no evidence to support your theory and therefore you can't sell it.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

Just as I figured, you have no evidence to support your theory and therefore you can't sell it.
There's loads of evidence out there. Loads of it.

Moves
06 Jan 18

There's loads of evidence out there. Loads of it.
You don't seem confident enough to share it.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

You don't seem confident enough to share it.
Tell you what. You like copy pasting stuff from the internet. Go and find stuff you disagree with strongly on this issue, 200-300 words at a time, and paste it on a thread here. And I'll post "disagree" or "disagree" after each one that deserves a response.

Moves
06 Jan 18

Tell you what. You like copy pasting stuff from the internet. Go and find stuff you disagree with strongly on this issue, 200-300 words at a time, and paste it on a thread here. And I'll post "disagree" or "disagree" after each one that deserves a response.
You have posted no evidence to support your subjective opinions, (i.e. conspiracy theory). You said there's loads and loads of evidence out there. Where is this loads of evidence?

F

Moves
06 Jan 18
1 edit

Where is this loads of evidence?
On the internet probably. Like I said. You go find stuff on the internet you disagree with. Copy paste bits of it here. I'll sign off on the bits I feel like signing off on.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

You have posted no evidence to support your subjective opinions, (i.e. conspiracy theory).
Then you should probably stick with what you already believe. It'd be interesting if you actually addressed what I said, based on an analysis of the human condition and the possible impacts of religious fervour. But you didn't want to do that. Oh well.

Moves
06 Jan 18
1 edit

On the internet probably. Like I said. You go find stuff on the internet you disagree with. Copy paste bits of it here. I'll sign off on the bits I feel like signing off on.
Ok I see. You have nothing to offer apart from your own subjective opinions.

Moves
06 Jan 18

Then you should probably stick with what you already believe. It'd be interesting if you actually addressed what I said, based on an analysis of the human condition and the possible impacts of religious fervour. But you didn't want to do that. Oh well.
If you had any actual evidence for your conspiracy theories you would probably have shared it.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18
1 edit

Ok I see. You have nothing to offer apart from your own subjective opinions.
Thats right, I am not going to offer you anything. You're the copy paster. I'm not. See what you come up with. Try to get "objective opinions" if that works better for you.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

If you had any actual evidence for your conspiracy theories you would probably have shared it.
You can probaby find stuff on the internet. I can't be bothered to although it is an interesting topic.