Evidence please

Evidence please

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You don't seem confident enough to share it.
Nor do you 😵

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Thats right, I am not going to offer you anything. You're the copy paster. I'm not. See what you come up with. Try to get "objective opinions" if that works better for you.
I searched the net for your conspiracy theory all I could find as FMF disease. Seems you sucked the whole FMF conspiracy out of your thumb.

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Nor do you 😵
I have and you simply ignored it, go back and read it again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 18

I have and you simply ignored it, go back and read it again.
Time for another sock-puppet huh, Fetchmybecker.

F

Moves
06 Jan 18

I searched the net for your conspiracy theory all I could find as FMF disease. Seems you sucked the whole FMF conspiracy out of your thumb.
"FMF disease"? Then so be it.

Moves
07 Jan 18

Nor do you 😵
There's loads of evidence out there. Loads of it.

F

Moves
07 Jan 18

When you asked me what I would say about Divegeester’s stance that the Bible cannot be regarded as evidence, I answered the question head-on a few minutes later. What is your take on my answer?

Moves
07 Jan 18

Try to focus gents and stop attributing devil worship (or something similar) to me just because I'm arguing over the nature of actual evidence. Consider this good teaching from the divegeester - how not to post crappy evidence of the existence of god and avoid getting slaughtered by atheists.
You have yet to define evidence, you simply reject evidence without giving any kind of indication as to why it does not qualify as evidence.

S. Korea

Moves
07 Jan 18

By the nature of the claim, there isn't really going to be a lot of evidence. We are dealing with something that is supposed to precede existence and also is *outside of conventional existence.*

If we think about it lamely by demanding evidence, we will never really be satisfied.

F

Moves
07 Jan 18

You should swing by more often, Jacob Verville.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 18

I’m not interested in what’s “out there”, I’m not interested in your copy pastes of other people’s ideas, I’m not interested in links to your habitual websites. All this thread is about is a response to you and sonship as I said in the OP.

YOU claimed that the bible is evidence of God’s existence, I say it isn’t and asked you to provide the rational of why you think it is evidence. You have provided nothing whatsoever, just pages of posts ducking dodging, trying to turn the onus back on to me etc.

Either provide your rational or admit that you don’t have one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 18

You have yet to define evidence, you simply reject evidence without giving any kind of indication as to why it does not qualify as evidence.
No I don’t. YOU have claimed that you have evidence.

What is it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @jacob-verville
By the nature of the claim, there isn't really going to be a lot of evidence. We are dealing with something that is supposed to precede existence and also is *outside of conventional existence.*

If we think about it lamely by demanding evidence, we will never really be satisfied.
This is my position also.

Moves
07 Jan 18
3 edits

I’m not interested in what’s “out there”, I’m not interested in your copy pastes of other people’s ideas, I’m not interested in links to your habitual websites. All this thread is about is a response to you and sonship as I said in the OP.

YOU claimed that the bible is evidence of God’s existence, I say it isn’t and asked you to provide the rational ...[text shortened]... rn the onus back on to me etc.

Either provide your rational or admit that you don’t have one.
As far as I can tell:

1.You believe God exists.
2. You believe the Bible is His word to us.
3. It would follow logically that you believe the Bible is a sign or an indication of His existence. Yet it boggles the mind that you somehow believe the Bible is not a sign or an indication of His existence. So that means you either don’t believe either 1 or 2 or both.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 18

As far as I can tell:

1.You believe God exists.
2. You believe the Bible is His word to us.
3. It would follow logically that you believe the Bible is a sign or an indication of His existence. Yet it boggles the mind that you somehow believe the Bible is not a sign or an indication of His existence. So that means you either don’t believe either 1 or 2 or both.
I’m not interested in you, your boggled mind nor your time wasting trolling. You are a vacuous time-wasting dick and I’ve asked you not to respond to my posts.