1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 13:341 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]it wouldn't be that if they actually found one alive though!

Even if one dinosaur was found alive it doesn't follow that ALL dinosaurs have lived in the last few thousand years. It would hardly validate his ludicrous views.

As for this 'unobserved phenomena' mantra you seem to have adopted of late. There are many aspects of science th is 'unobserved phenonema', why do you accpet that science?

Hapy New Year by the way.[/b]
    because my friend, if i agreed with everything it would be a rather dull existence! i
    was watching a physics lecture on gravity and how Einstein developed his theory of
    relativity and i was amazed to learn that we are space, if the size of a nucleus was a
    small rock, the nearest electron would by a mountain over a kilometre away, thus
    matter is made up of space, huge amounts of space, you and I, the earth, the
    universe, all space! Is it not amazing? With the exception of RJH who is so dense that
    he must be a kind of black hole.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 13:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because my friend, if i agreed with everything it would be a rather dull existence! i
    was watching a physics lecture on gravity and how Einstein developed his theory of
    relativity and i was amazed to learn that we are space, if the size of a nucleus was a
    small rock, the nearest electron would by a mountain over a kilometre away, thus
    matter ...[text shortened]... t not amazing? With the exception of RJH who is so dense that
    he must be a kind of black hole.
    because my friend, if i agreed with everything it would be a rather dull existence!

Sorry, can you explain that again? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is it not amazing?

It's truly amazing, but as someone who reads science books i was aware of that already. You really need to read a science book or two Rob and discover the wonders of the universe. There are more amazing things to behold than that contained in Watchtower literature.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 17:51
    Okay, we're back to where we normally get to. We'll leave it there.

Happy New Year.
    🙂 Looks that way...Happy New Year.
    Cheers
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 20:10
    [b]because my friend, if i agreed with everything it would be a rather dull existence!

Sorry, can you explain that again? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is it not amazing?

It's truly amazing, but as someone who reads science books i was aware of that already. You really need to read a science book or two Rob and discover th ...[text shortened]... niverse. There are more amazing things to behold than that contained in Watchtower literature.[/b]
    It might help if you would read the Holy Bible. You may then have
    an idea what you are arguing against.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 22:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It might help if you would read the Holy Bible. You may then have
    an idea what you are arguing against.
    It might help if you start to think for yourself. Read some physics and then you will understand how hollow your beliefs are, and how fragile your faith is.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 23:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It might help if you start to think for yourself. Read some physics and then you will understand how hollow your beliefs are, and how fragile your faith is.
    I have already been there and done that; and it only made my faith stronger,
    because it allowed me to see the truth in the Holy Bible more clearly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree