Evolution

Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Halitose
Where this is going is toward an evironmentally induced mutation, which epigenetic changes can enter and make a part of the species viable and allowing it to survive long enough for the eventual genetic mutation.

Okay. Is there any way of quantifying epigenetic change. So I can work it into the equation.

That' etic barrier which prevents our current evolving populations from evolving to a different order.
the first part will need a bit of searching for

and the second part might simply be that evolution is an ongoing process that takes many generations to complete.

R

Hamelin: RAT-free

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
you're behind the times. Why don't you go away and play some chess. Come back when you've moved a piece or two
you're behind the times.

Stupid. Why don't you stop swallowing the witless drivel your mentors keep shoving down your throat and look at ALL the evidence. I'd point you to some, but you'll keep the banter going for too long on why that's wrong because it doesn't agree with your point of view. Anyway, I'm off to bother the French aliens invading my town - and enjoy the tennis-match. Nice to meet you guys! Happy, friendly and happy to wrestle.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
17 Sep 05

My thread is being hijacked. At least I'm getting a chuckle.
Yep, too bad. Well, we can come back later.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by RatX
[b]you're behind the times.

Stupid. Why don't you stop swallowing the witless drivel your mentors keep shoving down your throat and look at ALL the evidence. I'd point you to some, but you'll keep the banter going for too long on why that's wrong because it doesn't agree with your point of view. Anyway, I'm off to bother the French aliens invading ...[text shortened]... town - and enjoy the tennis-match. Nice to meet you guys! Happy, friendly and happy to wrestle.[/b]
0 moves, joined 09/16. Who are you, and why are you hiding behind a new username?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by David C
0 moves, joined 09/16. Who are you, and why are you hiding behind a new username?
why bother it's just a worthless punk.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

H$ck! I [b]am in the 21st century. I concede my current environment is rather bucolic. (Not RHP).[/b]
H$ck jeez you christians have money to burn.
$ is the root of all evil.

too bad books, heretics and old ladies that cooked bad got burnt too.

R

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by David C
Hi, David, I'm new on the forum - I don't love chess that much, but did enjoy the public banter of the forum. It's quite exciting tossing a two-cent on a forum and getting such fast replies! I vegetated on other forums and lost interest, but this one just might be my punching-bag. If you so desire, I will make a chess move sometime, but don't expect Kasparov...

R

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
why bother it's just a worthless punk.
Worthless punk... Delicious. I bet your kids will euthanize you.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

Nope. Not-quite the conventional type of logic which is supposed to run in the family.

Edit: That typing thing must be catching.
that idiot wasnt worse talking to with his other name , it just goes to show that his hormones are unbalanced and he need to ,,,well relief himself. do you think he can handle it?

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
17 Sep 05
2 edits

that idiot wasnt worse talking to with his other name , it just goes to show that his hormones are unbalanced and he need to ,,,well relief himself. do you think he can handle it?
Maybe with aardvark administering a medical enema. I'm sure it'll do his morbid fascination with the dodgy cleric a world of good. You and RatX seem to know each other; what was his previous name?

a

Meddling with things

Moves
17 Sep 05

Maybe with aardvark administering a medical enema. I'm sure it'll do his morbid fascination with the dodgy cleric a world of good. You and RatX seem to know each other; what was his previous name?
You want me to do what?????

Well you you where you can stick it!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

this gave him away.

"Unfortunately, usually wrong... Carbon dating comes up with more contradicting evidences than the Soviet Economic strategies for catatonix. Carbon14 levels have not equalized - throwing off C14 dates everywhere! I could spend hours more on the forums trying to explain logic, but that is not my point and purpose for being here..."

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
18 Sep 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
You want me to do what?????

Well you you where you can stick it!
C'mon Aardvark, it was just a joke. If it was "offensive", I appologise.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
18 Sep 05

C'mon Aardvark, it was just a joke. If it was "offensive", I appologise.
Tee hee (I was laughing)

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
18 Sep 05

this gave him away.

"Unfortunately, usually wrong... Carbon dating comes up with more contradicting evidences than the Soviet Economic strategies for catatonix. Carbon14 levels have not equalized - throwing off C14 dates everywhere! I could spend hours more on the forums trying to explain logic, but that is not my point and purpose for being here..."
Could it be dj2 incognito? Not too many spelling errors though.