1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually its quite simple, its by their actions, according to the words of the Christ. Please consider this text.

(Matthew 7:15-20) . . .“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.  [b]By their fruits
    you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or fi ...[text shortened]... r, contentions, divisions, sects,  envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these.. . .[/b]
    Im baffled as to why you would continuously post this verse when this is one of the verses in the Bible that CONDEMNS THE JWS ...

(Matthew 7:15) . . .“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them.

The fruits of false prophets are in the failure of their predictions.
    The JWs have a ZERO % accuracy rate... ZERO !! You are FAILURES AND CHRIST CONDEMNS YOU.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 14:241 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually its quite simple, its by their actions, according to the words of the Christ. Please consider this text.

(Matthew 7:15-20) . . .“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.  [b]By their fruits
    you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or fi ...[text shortened]... r, contentions, divisions, sects,  envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these.. . .[/b]
    Ummm..ok.

But, "the ravenous wolves" disgiused in "sheeps coverings", could not the sheeps coverings look like "good fruit"?
    Y'know, like the fine dress of the JW's. Could they not be construed as ravenous wolves? Just a thought...

(They certainly act as hungry wolves waiting to get down my chimney/throught 😕 )

Edit: seems as though Rajk has beaten me to the punch
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 14:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ummm..ok.

But, "the ravenous wolves" disgiused in "sheeps coverings", could not the sheeps coverings look like "good fruit"?
    Y'know, like the fine dress of the JW's. Could they not be construed as ravenous wolves? Just a thought...

(They certainly act as hungry wolves waiting to get down my chimney/throught 😕 )

Edit: seems as though Rajk has beaten me to the punch
    Good point 😀
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 16:03
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You have the Twhitehead syndrome.

Eg ...Christ said that he will return soon.

Is the important words "..he will return.." or is it "..soon"?
    If you say soon and you try to determine what he meant by 'soon', and discard the sentence as false becuase you dont know what soon means then you are rather foolish. The important thing is that you understand that He will return.
    I do not discard the sentence as false. I simply point out that if you do not know what 'soon' means then it is likely that you also do not know what '.. he will return..' means.

Further, how can you understand the sentence as a whole if you do not understand part of it?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 16:06
    The fruits of false prophets are in the failure of their predictions.
    The JWs have a ZERO % accuracy rate... ZERO !! You are FAILURES AND CHRIST CONDEMNS YOU.
    So what we need now is for robbie carrobie to predict something that will happen tomorrow.
    If it comes true then there will be one thing that the JWs said, that came true, then they will have a greater than Zero accuracy rate, making you a false prophet.
    You will be a failure and Christ will condemn you.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 16:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So what we need now is for robbie carrobie to predict something that will happen tomorrow.
    If it comes true then there will be one thing that the JWs said, that came true, then they will have a greater than Zero accuracy rate, making you a false prophet.
    You will be a failure and Christ will condemn you.
    Gimme a break now. You getting ridiculous.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 17:30
    Originally posted by jaywill
    The way the FBI agents get to know counterfeit money is by closely examining real money. They taste it. They scrutinize it. They handle it. That thoroughly familiarize themselves with the real product.

Then when a fake comes along, they can recognize it.

I suggest that the way you get to know who the false prophet is is by knowing the true revelation ...[text shortened]... oroughly get to know what Christ is like. And then you will know the counterfeit product easily.
    Good point. So to be Christian or like Christ in all ways possible, it would qualify one to be a Christian. One example of being like Christ would be to do all that he asked us to do as Christians. Two scriptures that were spoken by Christ were Matt 24:14 and 28:19, 20.
    This preaching and teaching work must be done according to Jesus until the conclusion of this system of things. Is it being done today?
    This is one of the fruits Robbie is speaking of here. For one to be productive in helping others to learn the Bible and it's truths, a Christ-like person has to do this work. Is it being done as Jesus commanded us?
    So if one is involved with the teaching work that Jesus commanded all Christians to do and it is producing results then the false prophet accusations could not be justified or true.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So if one is involved with the teaching work that Jesus commanded all Christians to do and it is producing results then the false prophet accusations could not be justified or true.
    LOL .. are you that naive?

Is it not posible for a drug pusher to be generous and feed the poor as well?
    Does the crime of pushing drugs get cancelled becuase he fed the poor?

Boy you JWs are really a piece of work. The JW organisation have called themselves Gods Prophet and made hundreds of false prophesies and fooled millions of innocent people.

Your crime of making false prophesies which God command you NOT TO DO, has nothing to do with you preaching door to door which by the way is also a crime becuase in addition to your false prophesies you are preaching false doctrines which Christ commanded you NOT TO DO !! You are not going door to door preaching what Christ said to preach.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 18:13
    LOL .. are you that naive?

Is it not posible for a drug pusher to be generous and feed the poor as well?
    Does the crime of pushing drugs get cancelled becuase he fed the poor?

Boy you JWs are really a piece of work. The JW organisation have called themselves Gods Prophet and made hundreds of false prophesies and fooled millions of innocent people. ...[text shortened]... commanded you NOT TO DO !! You are not going door to door preaching what Christ said to preach.
    Lol..Yes we are and it's for sure your not as well as the Catholics, Baptist, Methodist, etc, etc.
    As far as issues we in the early years did not understand at that time, you have no clue what the scripture that speaks of the "Light that gets brighter as the day draw near" means do you? No clue?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 18:30
    Lol..Yes we are and it's for sure your not as well as the Catholics, Baptist, Methodist, etc, etc.
    As far as issues we in the early years did not understand at that time, you have no clue what the scripture that speaks of the "Light that gets brighter as the day draw near" means do you? No clue?
    Neither me, nor Catholics, nor Baptists nor Methodists, nor etc, nor etc .. proclaim that we are Gods Prophet or publish prophesies about dates and years when certain events will come to pass.

God and Christ specifically condemned those who did that. You and your corrupt organisation are among those condemned by God.

Your reference about early years is a lie. It was in 1972 that the WatchTower published a statement claiming to be Gods Prophet.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 19:07
    Gimme a break now. You getting ridiculous.
    Me? Ridiculous? Come on now. What is ridiculous is you claiming that the JWs have a zero accuracy rate. You couldn't possibly know that (as much of what they suggest will happen is in the future, and in addition you do not know everything that every JW has ever said or prophesied), and its practically impossible for everything they say to be wrong.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 19:18
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Me? Ridiculous? Come on now. What is ridiculous is you claiming that the JWs have a zero accuracy rate. You couldn't possibly know that (as much of what they suggest will happen is in the future, and in addition you do not know everything that every JW has ever said or prophesied), and its practically impossible for everything they say to be wrong.
    I did not say everything they say is wrong. Their prophesies are all wrong. ALL. The time for them coming to pass is gone so we know they have a zero accuracy rate when it comes to prophesying. And they have not made any predictions that are still pending and which they say will come to pass in the future. Apparently they have stopped trying to prophesy.

You need to read some more about them. Google it.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 19:23
    Neither me, nor Catholics, nor Baptists nor Methodists, nor etc, nor etc .. proclaim that we are Gods Prophet or publish prophesies about dates and years when certain events will come to pass.

God and Christ specifically condemned those who did that. You and your corrupt organisation are among those condemned by God.

Your reference about early years is a lie. It was in 1972 that the WatchTower published a statement claiming to be Gods Prophet.
    So no comment of the scriptures that would apply to you if you really did them? Or are you exempt from that command?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 19:25
    I did not say everything they say is wrong. Their prophesies are all wrong. ALL. The time for them coming to pass is gone so we know they have a zero accuracy rate when it comes to prophesying. And they have not made any predictions that are still pending and which they say will come to pass in the future. Apparently they have stopped trying to prophesy.

You need to read some more about them. Google it.
    So do you my friend. Get out of the past and see what we've been doing for the last 80 years.
    You do know there is a differance between saying we're prophets and saying were fulfilling bible prophiecies or that the're being fulfilled now don't you? Maybe?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 19:41
    So do you my friend. Get out of the past and see what we've been doing for the last 80 years.
    You do know there is a differance between saying we're prophets and saying were fulfilling bible prophiecies or that the're being fulfilled now don't you? Maybe?
    yo mean like the prophecy that this good news of the kingdom shall be preached in all the inhabited earth and then the end would come, Lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree