1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we are not prophets, we have never claimed to be inspired prophets, the watchtower has never claimed to be inspired of God, we are merely trying to understand prophecies ALREADY WRITTEN.

Sudden destruction, ha ha, we have increased a thousand fold and we are beautiful!
    The JWs org keep making prophesies you blooming dunce. That means you hold yourself out to be a prophet.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:341 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You called yourselves GODS PROPHET, put dates on prophesies already written and fooled millions.

II Pet 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, ..... bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    fess up Raji Paji, when was the first or last time, in obedience to Christ command at Matthew 24:14 that you went from house to house preaching and teaching about the kingdom of God? when have you mentioned it in any of your posts, find one! You are a Christian are you not?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:351 edit
    The JWs org keep making prophesies you blooming dunce. That means you hold yourself out to be a prophet.
    As i stated, enmities, strife, fits of anger, divisions and sects, thanks for confirming your identity Raji Paji

we are not prophets, we have never claimed to be inspired prophets, the watchtower has never claimed to be inspired of God, we are merely trying to understand prophecies ALREADY WRITTEN.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:38
    fess up Raji Paji, when was the first or last time, in obedience to Christ command at Matthew 24:14 that you went from house to house preaching and teaching about the kingdom of God? when have you mentioned it in any of your posts, find one! You are a Christian are you not?
    Im not a prophet like you. You know nothing about me. But your organisation has published its prophesies. . and they are all wrong and worse of all they keep doing it. The fools dont learn from their mistakes. You are a disgrace!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:432 edits
    Im not a prophet like you. You know nothing about me. But your organisation has published its prophesies. . and they are all wrong and worse of all they keep doing it. The fools dont learn from their mistakes. You are a disgrace!
    just tell us Raji, its not so hard, your a Christian are you not, you obey Christ's commands do you not? at least that's what you have been telling the forum, was it a little white lie Raji, have you been hiding your talent away again? you naught naughty fellow! you really should have a public ministry, just tell us some of your experiences of meeting people on your house to house ministry, helping them understand Gods word in respect to Christ's command to teach people. Shall we look at Matthew 24:14 together?

i think you need a little shepherding call, to encourage you, to incite you to love and fine works.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:43
    Raj-antichrist. It seems by all you say Raj your pretty much pinning this title on yourself.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:47
    just tell us Raji, its not so hard, your a Christian are you not, you obey Christ's commands do you not? at least that's what you have been telling the forum, was it a little white lie Raji, have you been hiding your talent away again? you naught naughty fellow! you really should have a public ministry, just tell us some of your experiences of meet ...[text shortened]... ord in respect to Christ's command to teach people. Shall we look at Matthew 24:14 together?
    Lets talk about the JWs and their false prophesies.

Those are general topics. I dont ask you about your personal life and what you do or dont do becuase Im not as nosy as you. You are out of place to ask people personal questions on the internet.

Typical JW .. you have no class or decency.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:48
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Raj-antichrist. It seems by all you say Raj your pretty much pinning this title on yourself.
    Antichrist becuase I condemn your false prophesying? Christ condemns you as well or cant you read.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:533 edits
    Lets talk about the JWs and their false prophesies.

Those are general topics. I dont ask you about your personal life and what you do or dont do becuase Im not as nosy as you. You are out of place to ask people personal questions on the internet.

Typical JW .. you have no class or decency.
    oh but Raj, sharing experience of the Christian ministry was an integral part of first century Christianity, it brought joy to all the brothers back then. shall you not share your joy with us? awe your just shy and modest, that's understandable, well, another time perhaps, but just to set the tone,

(Acts 15:3) . . .Accordingly, after being conducted partway by the congregation, these men continued on their way through both Phoenicia and Samaria, relating in detail the conversion of people of the nations, and they were causing great joy to all the brothers.

does it not encourage you to share your Christian ministry experiences with the forum? you are a Christian are you not? you do have some experiences to relate in view of Christ's command, right? no blushing now?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 22:57
    oh but Raj, sharing experience of the Christian ministry was an integral part of first century Christianity, it brought joy to all the brothers back then. shall you not share your joy with us? awe your just shy and modest, that's understandable, well, another time perhaps, but just to set the tone,

(Acts 15:3) . . .Accordingly, after being cond ...[text shortened]... l the conversion of people of the nations, and they were causing great joy to all the brothers.
    Youare a Pharisee .. another group condemned by Christ. You think you dooing the will of God and you go boast and belittle others... typical Pharisee arrogance.

You dont know anything about me but the world knows about the JWs. I can comment on the activities and publications of the JW. You are rather stupid to ask me about my personal activities. I have not asked you about yourself. I know how to conduct myself on the internet. You dont.

Go grow up and learn some internet protocol.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:00
    Youare a Pharisee .. another group condemned by Christ. You think you dooing the will of God and you go boast and belittle others... typical Pharisee arrogance.

You dont know anything about me but the world knows about the JWs. I can comment on the activities and publications of the JW. You are rather stupid to ask me about my personal activities. I have ...[text shortened]... ow to conduct myself on the internet. You dont.

"""I know how to conduct myself on the internet.""" Lol, have I missed something?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:01
    Antichrist becuase I condemn your false prophesying? Christ condemns you as well or cant you read.
    No one is condemning us but you Raj...
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:02

You dont know anything about me but the world knows about the JWs. I can comment on the activities and publications of the JW. You are rather stupid to ask me about my personal activities. I have ...[text shortened]... ow to conduct myself on the internet. You dont.

Calm down Raj...your spelling is slipping.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:102 edits

yes your right, how did i not notice before, i wondered why my beard was growing so long, plus those phylacteries that i wear around my arms and head with little scriptures in them, plus my loud public prayers and how i must demand the most prominent place in the synagogue, wow, my turban and my flowing robes, my camels! thank you Raji, thank you for pointing that out, how i never noticed those things before ill never know, your a real pal, thanks.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:124 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Calm down Raj...your spelling is slipping.
    Lol, so far hes called me a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid

lets see if we can ring the changes 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree