1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, so far hes called me a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid

lets see if we can ring the changes 🙂
    So what..I call you those things too.. Lol.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:29
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So what..I call you those things too.. Lol.
    Lol, yes, but we are brothers and fight like brothers, Raj and I are good friends 😉
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 03:35
    i think it more than covers your point.

Please note we are not talking of persons of other religions, we are talking of Christians. i.e. those who profess to be disciples of Christ. Christ stated, 'you will know you are my disciples, by the love you have among YOURSELVES', Its a fairly simple act to look at how they behave and see the types of ...[text shortened]... world.

Thats why our dear Friend Raji Paji makes us so happy, we really should thank him 😀
    No, you are not hated by me. No JW has ever done anything to make me hate them. Doesn't mean I am convinced.I just dont think they have the whole truth as thay claim. (Whether they claim this directly does not really matter, because indirectly/half-conciously they still ACT as if they have the whole truth and that the potential convertee is way of track. I have not seen an exception to this ever.)

HEY!! Robbie! This is my thread and I did not say "christian false prophets" now, did I?

I still dont see how your reply "more than covers my point".
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 03:431 edit
    We not only don't kill our own but would never kill anyone. As a general rule we don't even own guns unless they are needed for food.
    And the negative charge has been explained in detail by Robbie but it seems Raj's direction in life is to sensationalize what ever he can about anything he does not agree with. He does that to all of us.
    And Raj has no ...[text shortened]... And Raj does not understand and grasp that simple assignment all Christians should be doing.
    Yes this is my point: your faith has many overlapping views with other faiths.
    I believe some call it disinformation...at best. The real truth is in there soomewhere, but I bet the bulk of that truth is more "walking" than "taking". You know what I mean? You seem to get so bogged down on how you appear on the surface, while claiming that you are not hung up on materialism. The JWs I've met seem just as materialistic as the other members of my community. There seems to be a contradiction between the way you "walk" and the way you "talk".
    The more spiritually attuned a person is the more internally consistent they are - in my experience.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 03:47
    Raj-antichrist. It seems by all you say Raj your pretty much pinning this title on yourself.
    Phew! Lucky your not the antichrist, RajK, old buddy 🙂
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 07:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No, you are not hated by me. No JW has ever done anything to make me hate them. Doesn't mean I am convinced.I just dont think they have the whole truth as thay claim. (Whether they claim this directly does not really matter, because indirectly/half-conciously they still ACT as if they have the whole truth and that the potential convertee is way of track ...[text shortened]... alse prophets" now, did I?

I still dont see how your reply "more than covers my point".
    oh ho, so its your thread now Karoly, well well, private property, wait till rwingett finds out, he will cause an organisation of the masses to come and overthrow your regime! id syphon of any monies into a Swiss bank account, rent the Russians an airbase and get the helicopter ready! 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 08:172 edits
    no but he certainly seems to like spreading his 'Christian love',

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid,

i see you were prepared to simply gloss over his 'imperfections', well, no one can accuse you of being, ahem, well, partial. DO tell me what 'Christian quality', our friend was displaying when he proffered these insults.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 08:39
    oh ho, so its your thread now Karoly, well well, private property, wait till rwingett finds out, he will cause an organisation of the masses to come and overthrow your regime! id syphon of any monies into a Swiss bank account, rent the Russians an airbase and get the helicopter ready! 🙂
    Haha! ..Yes.. twas a joke🙂
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 08:43
    no but he certainly seems to like spreading his 'Christian love',

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid,

i see you were prepared to simply gloss over his 'imperfections', well, no one can accuse you of being, ahem, well, partial. DO tell me what 'Christian quality', our friend was displaying when he proffered these insults.
    You know what? I see plenty of people from theist and athiest backgrounds alike pointing out flaws in the JWs doctrine...I hardly think anyones ganging up. You just get more defensive if one poster happens to agree with another posters view. You seem to think that this is kissing a$$ or something.
    Yes , I like Rajks christianity better than yours. So what? Its just my opinion, you know in your heart whether you are doing the right thing or not.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 08:481 edit
    You know what? I see plenty of people from theist and athiest backgrounds alike pointing out flaws in the JWs doctrine...I hardly think anyones ganging up. You just get more defensive if one poster happens to agree with another posters view. You seem to think that this is kissing a$$ or something.
    Yes , I like Rajks christianity better than yours. So what? Its just my opinion, you know in your heart whether you are doing the right thing or not.
    the question of course was not what you personal preferences are, important though they are, it was simply what Christian quality our friend was displaying.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 10:51
    ... Yes , I like Rajks christianity better than yours. ....
    What you like Karoly is what Christ taught. I always just tell people what Christ said to do and to believe. Its a simple and straightforward doctrine. And those people with good hearts will take to the words of Christ like a thirsty man to water.

What most contemporary religions do is to twist the Bible and form their own opinions, which they then call truth. The JWs in particular are flawed in that respect. Christ never said 90% of what they preach, and yet they claim to preach the gospel of Christ.

My advice to you is to stick to what Christ said and you will be fine. Go tell others as well what Christ said. James summarises it nicely in this passage:

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Does anyone preach anything resembling that these days ?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 10:52
    To a JW, anyone who disagrees with their silly childish doctrine is the antichrist ..😀
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 11:12
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    To a JW, anyone who disagrees with their silly childish doctrine is the antichrist ..😀
    thankyou Raj, err. . . . i mean Jesus.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 23:44
    the question of course was not what you personal preferences are, important though they are, it was simply what Christian quality our friend was displaying.
    Why you asking? I'm sure you're going to tell me any way.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 23:48
    Why you asking? I'm sure you're going to tell me any way.
    i take the fifth!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree