For Rajk

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 11 Mar '18 14:46
  1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:03
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The “following His commandments” comes through relying on the power of God’s Holy Spirit. Think of it this way - Suppose a guy is sloppy as a bachelor. Leaves his dirty clothes everywhere, leaves dirty dishes in the sink, never vacuums, doesn’t take out the garbage, etc. Then he falls in love with a woman and marries her and they live together. Now he pu ...[text shortened]... n a believer and Jesus Christ - not some “you have to clean up your room or no dessert” mindset.
    I don't really care about your constant regurgitation of the same severely restricted set of religious ideas over and over again ad nauseam. There was nothing incorrect about what I said. Adherence to the Christian religion involves a life rooted in belief in Jesus, following his commandments, being a morally sound person, and doing good works.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:14
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I don't really care about your constant regurgitation of the same severely restricted set of religious ideas over and over again ad nauseam. There was nothing incorrect about what I said. Adherence to the Christian religion involves a life rooted in belief in Jesus, following his commandments, being a morally sound person, and doing good works.
    You don’t get it but neither do a lot of people.

Ok, have a good night or day.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:20
    You don’t get it but neither do a lot of people.

Ok, have a good night or day.
    Your lies are still there, unretracted.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:23
    Your lies are still there, unretracted.
    They weren’t lies.

And I’m not interested in your pool whizzing so direct your whizz elsewhere please.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:251 edit
    You [Romans1009] are an oafish liar.
    Only “once a year” apparently
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:25
    Whiz whiz whiz....
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Only “once a year” apparently
    I see FMF has a whizzing partner. That’s nice. I think he gets lonely whizzing by himself. Now you two can whizz together.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:27
    They weren’t lies.
    I have never claimed I was a "learned" Christian. That was your first lie. I did not quote Ecclesiastes, you did. That was the second lie. And I did not think Ecclesiastes was in anything other than the Old Testament. That was your third lie. You tossed these lies into the conversation.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:30
    I see FMF has a whizzing partner. That’s nice. I think he gets lonely whizzing by himself. Now you two can whizz together.
    Good morning Romans1009, it’s 5:30am here in the UK so about 00:30am where you are....are we to be treated to another narcotic fuelled few hours of you dropping your underpants on the Internet?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:33
    I have never claimed I was a "learned" Christian. That was your first lie. I did not quote Ecclesiastes, you did. That was the second lie. And I did not think Ecclesiastes was in anything other than the Old Testament. That was your third lie. You tossed these lies into the conversation.
    You may not have used the exact word “learned,” but you certainly fulfilled its meaning with regard to Christianity when you described your life as a former believer.

You referenced my quote of Ecclesiastes 12:13 and asked if that did not apply to Christians. Are you denying that?

It’s only natural when someone links obeying commandments as noted in Ecclesiastes with Christianity to think that certain someone isn’t aware Ecclesiastes is in the Old Testament.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:34
    You may not have used the exact word “learned,” but you certainly fulfilled its meaning with regard to Christianity when you described your life as a former believer.
    Nope. You are lying. I was an ordinary Christian for almost three decades. I have never said anything to suggest I was "learned". You are a deceitful jerk.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Good morning Romans1009, it’s 5:30am here in the UK so about 00:30am where you are....are we to be treated to another narcotic fuelled few hours of you dropping your underpants on the Internet?
    Isn’t it interesting whenever you think of me or address me, the words “prick,” “jerking,” “and dropping underwear” come to your mind?

I’m straight, amigo. Sorry.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 05:36
    Nope. You are lying. I was an ordinary Christian for almost three decades. I have never said anything to suggest I was "learned". You are a deceitful jerk.
    I could prove you wrong but it would take going through several weeks’ worth of your posts and I’m not a masochist so won’t be doing that.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    You referenced my quote of Ecclesiastes 12:13 and asked if that did not apply to Christians. Are you denying that?
    I didn't quote Ecclesiastes 12:13, you are being deceitful. You quoted it. I simply asserted that Christians who adhere to their religion must follow God's (and Jesus'] commandments
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    Isn’t it interesting whenever you think of me or address me, the words “prick,” “jerking,” “and dropping underwear” come to your mind?

I’m straight, amigo. Sorry.
    Threatening to beat people up and using homosexual sleights are probalby two of the most piss poor rhetorical devices available Roman1009.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree